Blake's Hide Out

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
The last rays of the day were fading away over the horizon and it was fairly quiet in the Forbidden Forest, except for the waking owls' hoots and scattering patter of feet or the thumping of occasional hooves on the forest floor as creatures hurried into their holes or nestled into their places. Many of the forest creatures had now gotten used to the strange human boy's presence and were simply ignoring him. While others eyed him with curiosity and fear.
Laying in a grassy clearing a little while away from the forest's edge, Blake twiddled his wand silently in his fingers, peering around the forest from time to time as he waited for Lily, yet expecting very much the worst; his mother. He knew it was only a matter of time before he was caught, and the idea of being locked away for another year, or possibly much longer, made his teeth clatter and his knees buckle slightly. She would make absolutely sure this time that he would not be able to run away. How Cloe justified her actions was more than a mystery to Blake. Even his grandparents could see she was being unreasonable.
A little distance away from Blake, Isabeau's empty cage lay wide open next to his trunk and broomstick. He had released her as soon as he had entered the forest, knowing well enough that she would return once her anger with him had died down a bit. She was still holding a grudge against him for keeping her cooped up inside her cage, but he hoped that this would make up for it as she'd be free to hunt and slither about as she pleased. For the time being, at least.
Now the sun was hidden completely and only darkness surrounded the clearing. Not even the moon was present in the night sky to shed the slightest bit of light; only a few stars were visible yet they were not enough. He should probably be feeling at least a teeny bit frightened by the sudden lack of sight, but the overwhelming feeling of 'butterflies' had just about beaten down every other emotion at this point.

Lily hurried down across the lawn, Lavender on her arm and the tent bag on her other shoulder. She had her bookbag along too, with some food, and her muggle studies binder and pen. She figured that would be easier to write with in the woods. She watched as she made her way to the edge of the forest, making sure no one was looking at her when she made the entrance back to where Blake was. Quickly, she walked through the waning light to the clearing they had found when they returned from Brightstone. She wanted to make sure that he was safe and nearby.
Soon, too soon, the sun was down, and the forest was dark. She reached out her wand and held it in front of her, muttering "Lumos" to light her path. She continued to walk carefully, finally arriving in the clearing. Her wandlight found the long, lanky body of the boy she was looking for stretched out on the ground, twirling his wand. She grinned at him, and spoke brightly. "Success! I have the tent and Kat lent you her owl to use."

At first Blake was attentively defensive toward the oncoming light, his body tensing rigid and stiff. But he quickly relaxed himself as he recognised the perfect timing of a familiar stride. Smiling up at Lily, he rolled onto his side and tucked his wand over his ear.
"I don't think I could properly express my gratitude, Lily. Thank you. And please make sure you say thanks to Kat for me."
Getting on all fours, Blake pushed himself up off the ground and quickly dusted off the dirt from his back and jeans. Running a hand through his hair to ruffle it up some more, Blake strolled over to Lily's side and pulled her into a gentle but tight hug. "Missed you while you were gone," he whispered into her ear before lightly pressing his lips against her check briefly.

Lily smiled as Blake got up easily from the ground and walked towards her. "I will tell her, again." She said with a wink. She gave the owl a gentle nudge and Lavender quickly jumped from her arm to a nearby log, waiting for instructions. She put the tent down just before Blake took her in his arms to hug her. "I missed you too. Sorry that took so long," she murmured.

As they stepped apart from each other, she put her bookbag down on the ground. Lily knelt down, opening the top and started to dig through, finally pulling the pen and binder from the inside. "I brought you something to write to Josh with. I wasn't totally sure whether a quill and parchment and ink would be a good choice for the forest, so I grabbed my Muggle Studies things. I hope that is okay." She looked at him a bit tenative as she offered up the pen and paper. "Oh, and Kat said that Lavender can make it to Durmstrang and back in like 10 hours. I guess she should be able to find Josh and get back overnight. Which is probably good, not that I don't want you to be as close as possible, but I don't want you to get caught by Cloe." She gave Blake a look that supported her concern for him.

"Wow, you came really prepared didn't you?" Blake asked Lily as he watched her with awe, taking the pen and paper she offered him. Blake chuckled under his breath as she spoke, taking her hand and leading her to where he had dumped his trunk and Streak and seating himself on top of it. Lightly tugging on her arm, he gestured for her to sit next to him, all the while never taking his eyes off her's.
"Please don't worry about me..." he said with a smile as he studied the concern in her eyes. "Lily, you should head back up to the castle soon. I'd hate myself if you got hurt out here, or worse; caught by a professor." Allowing a small smile to mask the anxiousness he felt, only breaking eye contact when the smile faltered and resting his gaze on the paper in his hand.
I can't believe that I've resorted to putting her at such risk like this... Stupid! Blake thought sluggishly, his shoulders drooping slightly as he bent over the paper. Using the trunk for support he quickly jotted down a messy note for his father.
Josh,
Mum's gone crazy and I need your help. Please apparate to the Forbidden Forest as soon as possible. I will explain everything then.

Blake

Without rereading the letter over, he quickly rolled it up as he stood and made his way to the owl named Lavender. Holding out his arm for her to perch on, Blake then carefully tied the letter to its leg, and then watched her take off into the night.

Lily had not broken eye contact with Blake while she was in the forest. She could see the way he felt about her, and her safety, and spoke reassuringly. "Don't worry about me. I will be fine. I don't relish the idea of a detention, but I will take any punishment that I have to if that means I can help you be safe. I just got you back into my life. I am not ready to see you go if you won't be safe and sound." She smiled, and sat down on the trunk as he had suggested.

Just before Lavender took off, she pulled an owl treat from her pocket and fed it to her. "I just hope she finds Josh safely. And quickly." Then she turned to look at the tent bag next to her. She took her wand and pointed at it, quickly assembling the tent as the instructions showed. Soon the tent was up, and then she turned to Blake. "I figured it was safer if I did that so that if Cloe has anyone watching your underage trace, you won't be detected. Plus you are on the grounds here, so I don't know if that will cover you or not, but I think it would be best to use as little magic as possible until Josh gets you."

She walked over to Blake, and stretching up on her toes, stroked her finger along his jaw. "I will sneak out here tomorrow. Don't you dare let Josh take you home until I get to see you again." She smiled at him, then gave him a quick kiss on the lips. With that, Lily started to head back to the castle, casting "lumos" with her wand to be able to see her way through the woods.

As the last traces of wand light faded from the clearing, Blake heaved a heavy sigh of worry. He'd have to wait another day before he saw Lily again, and he feared it would be too long of a day. Removing his wand from it's tucked position behind his ear, Blake put it in the back pocket of his jeans and made his way back to his trunk and broomstick.

2nu7vpv.jpg

Once he had lugged his trunk and broomstick into the Sorority tent Blake cast the Lumos spell, having forgotten Lily's words of warning and precaution, and quickly searched the large room for an oil lamp and matches. And after a long moment of searching, he finally found them and had the room filled with an extent of light that his wand, sadly, could not conjure, and was therefore put out and tucked away.
The scene around him cast a feeling of ease and admiration as he took a minute to look around at the marvelous invention of wizard tents. Such a convenience they were; small on the outside, impossibly large inside. They gave camping a certain comfort that he was sure muggles were not accustomed to, and this made him smile despite himself as this was one of those moments when he truly appreciated being a wizard.
However the moment was interrupted by the loud grumble of his stomach, acknowledging it's untimely hunger. Kicking his trunk open, Blake crouched and started digging for the stupid metal box that served as a food storage box. A ridiculously convenient muggle invention used to prevent food from getting crushed that he had stolen from a muggle man in his desperation of hunger. An act which he made him feel foolish of and regretted deeply.
Finally his hand found the cold hard surface of the silver tin amongst his clothes and books and various items. Plopping into an armchair he opened the lunch box and pulled out a bottle of water and a packet of crackers he had bought and ate as slowly as possible, taking in his fill.
Stretching himself out inside his sleeping bad, Blake punched his pillow into a more comfortable shape. Isabeau had still not return from hunting, but he hadn't expected her to. She was probably going to sleep as far away from him tonight as possible, so long as her cage was still around. Shutting his eyes lazily, Blake instantly drifted off to sleep.

Blake now awoke to the bright light seeping in through the windows of the tent. Getting up, he quickly stretched, cleaned and dressed himself in a fresh set of clothes. The tent was empty besides himself; Isabeau had still not returned. Blake hoped she would be back soon in case they needed to leave without notice, he didn't want to accidentally leave her behind, or otherwise have something happen to her that he should continue on with his journey without her.
His thoughts soon brought him to the topic of Lily, and how far away the time he would see her again would be. If she made it out alright last night, you mean? the tiny voice at the back of his head jeered at him, causing a crease in his forehead as he took in the awful truth behind those words. Cursing at himself Blake threw the tent flap open and stalked outside in an attempt to go see if Lily was alright.
Now that's just plain idiotic. You won't only get yourself in trouble by being on school grounds unannounced, but you'll alos get her in trouble for being involved!
"Oh shut up!" Blake shouted trying to drain out the nagging voice. But after a moment, he turned and back toward the tent, knowing that there was, yet again, an annoying truth to them. All he could do now was simply wait for her to return, and if she didn't... Blake quickly waved the thought away and thought about something less painful. That was when he noticed Lavender perched on top of the tent, a letter tied to her leg.
Eagerly Blake untied the letter from the owl, giving her a gentle pat on the head as he had no owl treats for her. "Good job."
Blake,

Wow. That would explain a lot. I will help you out, but I cannot enter the Forbidden Forest. No one is allowed to be on school property unless you are a student. I gather you are in NZ? Meet me in Brightstone Village tomorrow at 10am. Hog's Head. I need to keep a low profile, so I will be polyjuiced. I will explain later. Find a booth in the back.

Josh

Blake frowned slightly, it was probably getting close to 10am which meant that he might not be able to say bye to Lily. But he decided that he would stall, leaving his trunk inside the unpacked tent and only bringing his broom, cloak and wand with him. He would send Lily a letter when he got back to let her know what was happening and when to meet him.
So he gave Lavender one last encouraging pat before he left. "Wait for me please. I'll be back soon."

Lily had some time between classes so she took the risk and snuck out to the forest. She wasn't sure if that was smart or not, but she wanted to see Blake so badly that she took the chance. When she arrived in the campsite, she saw that Lavender was there, but Blake was still gone. "Must still be meeting Josh. Oh, well." She pulled an owl treat and tossed it to Lavender, who gobbled it up quickly. She popped inside the tent and left a note for Blake, along with a number of owl treats.
Blake,
I forgot to leave you some treats for Lavender. I got a note from Josh also, asking me to watch out for you. I hope things went well with your meeting. Let me know when you are back.
Love,
Lily

She put the note and treats on his trunk, and headed back out of the tent. She looked around, then headed back up to the castle as quickly as she could, hoping not to be spotted until she was on the lawn again.

With a soft landing, Blake dismounted his broom and held it over his shoulder, giving Lavender a gentle pat for having stayed as he'd asked, and made his way back into the tent. Isabeau was curled up around the unlit furnace in the center of the tent probably enjoying a comfortable sleep outside her prison of cage. Blake rolled his eyes at her as she was taking his precautions of her safety with stubborn difficulty. That was when his eyes flickered to his trunk on which lay a note bearing Lily's neat scrawl, and owl treats.
Hm... Josh never mentioned that he wrote Lily a letter, Blake thought curiously. He was glad that the two were on good terms, as he hoped on seeing Lily during the summer break. After opening and rummaging through his trunk, Blake pulled out a quill and ink bottle and quickly wrote on the back of Lily's letter.
Lily,
The meeting went well. Josh has agreed to let me stay with him so we'll be leaving very soon. I'll be waiting for you here in the tent, but if I have gone by the time you get here then just know that I'm sorry and I promise that we will see each other again soon.
Be safe...
Blake

Grabbing a few owl treats on his way out of the tent, Blake quickly fed Lavender before he rolled up the letter and tied it to her leg. "Please find Lily quickly. I don't have much time," he called after the owl as it took off.

[OH!! :-0 i forgot about Isabeau!!! #-o
knew something was missing... must go back to the beginning and edit my posts.... @-) ]

Lily had been studying in her room when Lavender started tapping on the window. She jumped from her bed and let the bird in, giving her one of the treats she kept out of the supply that Kat had given her. She read the letter quickly, then hurried off. She was glad that she was alone in the room, both of her roommates being off doing something else. It was midafternoon, and she was hoping that Blake and Josh had not yet left.

As she crossed the lawn, she felt to make sure that her wand was in her pocket, then stopped along the edge of the forest. She tried to make it look like she was bending down to fix her shoe as she checked out where everyone was at, especially any professors. Looking like the coast was clear, she slipped into the trees and quickly walked to the clearing where the tent was hidden. She slowly opened the flap, hoping that Blake was still inside. "Blake?" she asked softly and hopefully.

"Here," Blake answered, getting up from his seat and making his way toward Lily. "I don't have a lot of time... Josh's pollyjuice potion won't last another hour." Gently Blake wrapped his arms around Lily and pulled her closer toward him. His chest was beginning to throb painfully, the feeling of his insides tearing to shreds gradually growing larger and stronger. It was ridiculous that he'd be this torn over leaving Lily when he would see her soon enough. But an inkling of doubt was surfacing and he found himself wondering if he would ever have another chance to be with her. "I don't want to go," he whispered, his voice breaking slightly as he fought back his overwhelming emotions.

Lily smiled as Blake closed the distance between them, circling his arms around her. She put her arms around him and held the hug tightly. "I am going to miss you too. I hope that Josh will let me come visit over the summer." She held him tighter, really not wanting to let him go. "Holiday is only a week away, we can make it, I think." She pressed her face into his chest, not wanting the tears that were forming to betray her strength.

"You're right," Blake agreed after a moment's silence. "We've made it through this awkward year, a week is just another obstacle we'll easily overcome." Pulling her face up to meet his, Blake pressed his lips against Lily's gently.

Lily felt herself blushing yet again as Blake kissed her softly. As they pulled apart, she whispered, "Make sure to ask Josh if I can spend the summer. I would be here otherwise, so being there would be a wonderful change." She smiled at him. "Not that I want to kick you out of here, but you should get going. I don't want you and Josh to get in trouble." Her eyes started to glisten with unshed tears, not wanting him to leave, but knowing that he had to.

[ugh, my mistake. the following is posted as Blake <_< ]

Blake brushed his forefinger against Lily's cheek, his own eyes beginning to water. "I'll annoy him into it if I have to," he added, his mouth curving into a wide smile. "Let's get this tent packed up now then."
Blake grabbed the handle of his trunk and begun to tow it outside, strapping it to his broom tightly. Once he'd managed to secure it, he opened Isabeau's cage and returned into the tent to retrieve her knowing she'd put up a hasty fight. However it didn't take long for Blake to coax Isabeau into a calm state as he carried her outside, but just as he stepped out of the tent he released a strangled gasp, his eyes wide with fear.

Lily walked out the tent right after Blake, but did not really pay attention to where she was walking. She heard him gasp behind her, then stopped as she practically ran into someone. Looking up, she was afraid of seeing Professor King standing there. Instead it was Cloe. She gasped, stepping back at the sight.

Cloe had exited the school's heavy oak doors and was making her way down to the forest when she had spotted Lily a little way ahead of her, heading in herself. Her eyes narrowed as they followed Lily's figure, and she sped up to the forest's edge so as to stick close to her trail. Cloe had expected Lily to be in on this but she still wasn't quite sure how she felt about that.
It was a short walk, but the location was the type that was harder to find if you had no idea of it, and so Cloe was at least thankful to Lily for being a guide, however unsuspecting. It took a lot of self control to wait and hide behind a bush while her son was so close, but it was a necessary delay. Cloe wanted to wait until Lily had left before she made her presence known to Blake, figuring she could save herself from an ambush of two armed and angry underage wizards she could not harm.
Unfortunately her plan was cut short and left at oldds as she heard Blake's distant voice explain that he would be leaving with Joshua shortly. Fume and heat radiated from her body as she processed what she was hearing. This was the exact encounter she had wanted to prevent; her son reuniting with Josh - as this would put both of them into danger, what she was trying to prevent.
Loosing Josh had been more painful than the first time because she believe it would never end again. But now she was dangerously close to loosing her whole family. Tears began streaming as she watched her son exit the tent dragging his belongings. Now was the only time to act.
With a flash of unthought movements, Cloe found herself stomping toward him with her wand out and held high. Yet Blake had reentered the tent then and after a moment her reemerged with the evil snake he called Isabeau cradled in his arms and Lily who walked into her. Without thought nor hesitation, Cloe grabbed Lily and turned her wand on her.
"If you run away again, I swear Blake... I will curse her!"

Blake cursed himself for not having his wand at hand when it was stowed safely in the back pocket of his jeans, where it served no good use to him. Anxiety raced through his body with the adrenaline rush, his face turning stark pale as his eyes budged out of their sockets with surprise. Why did you have to drag Lily into this! he yelled at himself. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

The expression on Blake's face was enough to signify that he would listen to her now, and this knowledge made Cloe grin despite herself. It was pure evil of her to take advantage of him this way, but he would understand soon enough that she was only desperate for his sake.
"Blake, are you going to cooperate with me now?" she asked him calmly, her left-arm clutching Lily's shoulders tightly while the other that was armed with a wand, held it firmly under Lily's chin.

After a failed attempt at answering the question verbally, Blake quickly nodded.
Isabeau was fighting to get out of his arms now. She was probably just as scared as he was as they both had an equally strong dislike for Cloe, if Blake did not loath her more.

Ignoring the snake's struggles and hisses, Cloe continued, "What you're going to do then is walk over to your trunk and things." Pausing only to allow Blake a second of processing, Cloe went on a little more firmly now. "Do NOT make any suspicious movements... because you know what will happen."

Blake gave Lily an apologetic look before he moved as his mother commanded, his head hanging low as thick tears slopped onto his front. Overflowing with too many distracting thoughts, Blake barely noticed Isabeau free herself from his hold, drop to the ground hissing madly and slither toward Cloe with bared fangs.

"Blake I told you not do anything stupid!" Cloe yelled as Isabeau's stealthy long body slithered quickly toward her. Cloe hated snakes and had a secret fear of being bitten by one, and after being forced to live with this one she was more than livid whenever it was loose. "Call it off! NOW!" she screamed, her wand digging into Lily's skin as she began to panic.

"I-I didn't put her up to it!" Blake replied confused, his voice trembling so uncontrollably that it sounded abnormally high pitched. "Isabeau, stop!" Blake called, stumbling after her. "Stop! Isabeau!"

"That's it!" Cloe screamed again as the snake was now dangerously close. Curse the girl! her panicked thoughts jeered at her. Curse her or else he won't make it stop! She had no other option, so Cloe regrettably spoke the word. "CRU-" however, her curse was stopped by and awful screech.
Isabeau had found her target and sunk her fangs down hard. Wailing loudly Cloe kicked her leg about in an attempt to get it off, her clutch on Lily loosening as her hands began flailing about.
Still, Isabeau's jaws were locked on Cloe's flesh, her fangs digging deeper with to Cloe's pointless attempts to throw her off. Directing her wand down at the snake Cloe shouted the one curse that she knew would get rid of the pest forever.
"AVADA KEDEVRA!"

Blake fumbled forward as the spurt of green sparks burst forth of the wand tip and hit their target mercilessly. "ISABEAU!!" he cried deafeningly, a distant holler echoing in response.
As if in slow motion, Isabeau's jaws loosened and her body flopped to the ground with a soft thud. There was no grace in it, just as there had been no grace in her death. Her body laid tangled and lifeless on the forest floor.
Blake threw himself down beside the long and narrow body, his wails choked and broken as they forced their way out. Isabeau was dead.
"You k-killed... her," he sobbed, his eyes pouring with an endless flow of tears. "Y-You killed her!" he said more firmly, gathering his voice together as this realisation settled in.
He felt his breathing pick up pace, heaving his chest wider and wider while his heart raced on faster. In a rage of fast motions, Blake was on his feet again, his wand clasped tightly in his palm and pointed squarely at his mother.
"YOU KILLED HER!!!" he accused vehemently, his voice booming.

Cloe had been so glad when the snake fell to the ground dead that she almost stomped on it happily and danced, just for a little more satisfaction. But as she watched her son break down over it, she did feel a little pang of guilt that probably shouldn't be counted at all.
"I'm sor-" she started, the lie easily exposed.

"NO YOU'RE NOT!!" Blake interrupted violently with his wand hand flailing about, jabbing in Cloe's direction. "YOU'VE NEVER LIKED ISABEAU! YOU'VE NEVER LIKE ANYONE EITHER!! NOT LILY, NOT JOSH, NOT DAD, AND NOT ME!!"

"That's not true," Cloe pressed on, only half truthful. Her stance was beginning to slope to one side as her leg became weary under her weight. "I love you!"

"LIAR!" Blake shouted again. His face was wet and splotched with thick tears that were still streaming. If she ever loved him, she had a crappy way of acknowledging it. "YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME!! FROM US!!" Pausing only briefly this time to catch his breath.
"I-I... I," quietly, Blake's voice broke off. Of all the things he was feeling at the moment, saying what he wanted to say would only make him as much a liar as she. No, love is not inevitable! he told himself, his eyebrows slanting in a different direction to form the expression of pain.
"I hate you..."

Lily froze as Cloe grabbed her and then cringed as the wand was stuck under her chin, ready to curse her or worse at a moments notice. Her heart beat wildly as fear coursed through her veins. She had never been in a situation like this before, and realized that she could not move her body at all. She was scared like she had never been scared before.

She watched as the scene unfolded before her, with Blake ending up bowing to Cloe's desires. I cannot believe how stupid I was to get trapped by her. And now she is going to take Blake away again. Tears slowly rolled down her face as she realized that she was going to lose him again.

Her entire body tensed as she heard the start of the curse then the scream. She realized that this was her chance as Cloe loosened her grip on her. She moved away quickly, moving behind Blake and pulling out her own wand. Lily pointed it at Cloe, then had a thought. She put her hand on Blake's back, just a quick gentle touch, and moved slowly over to where Cloe was standing. Lifting her wand in her right hand, she aimed it at the middle of her back, pressing it into the area between her shoulder blades. "I believe you need to drop your wand NOW." She pushed her wand a bit further into Cloe's back, hoping that they soon would have her unarmed.

It was a blow that took Cloe unexpectedly, engulfing her in an emptiness she could not throw off. The child which she had carried in her womb, raised and loved unconditionally, now stood before her hurt and filled with anguish.
What have I done? she asked herself repeatedly.
Hearing the contempt in Lily's command, Cloe knew she had no other option. Yes they were only two minors that she could beat without much haste, but due to her inner turmoil she found no energy to put up a fight. It was already lost if her son truly hated her.
Cloe dropped her wand, her gaze falling to the ground in shame. "I'm sorry Lily..."

Lily did not lower her wand, but instead held it and spoke quickly, "Accio Cloe's wand." It flew into her waiting hand quickly, then she began to feel a bit of relief. She was not about to let her guard down at all with her, believing her to be quite psychotic at the moment. "Why do I not believe you?" Lily said, a bit more venom in her voice than she ever had used before. Even with Ford. She walked over to where Blake stood, putting her non-wand hand on his shoulder. "We should get her out of here. Josh will be wondering where you are." She moved slowly back towards Lavender, perched on the top of the tent. "Go get Josh," she said quietly, watching as the bird took off in flight.

Blake was impressed with how well Lily was dealing with the situation, considering she had almost been cursed with the Cruciatus curse. He wanted to run after and throw himself in front of her when she approached Cloe, but his body was feeling a little numb with the aftershock that he found his responses slow. Watching his mother surrender herself to Lily, Blake almost allowed himself to believe that she really was sorry. Almost.
Pulling himself together, Blake glowered at the woman he now refused to acknowledge as his mother. Once Lily sent Lavender off, Blake extended one hand to hold hers and never taking his gaze off Cloe.

Lily felt Blake reach for her hand and she grabbed his tightly. She was not sure what was about to happen here, but she was ready to follow Blake's lead.

"Lily, could you work your magic and bind her up... My knowledge of spells is low, thanks to a certain someone," Blake asked Lily, glancing at her briefly before he reset his eyes on Cloe.
Cloe made a small grunt of disapproval but Blake ignored it. "Then I'll fly you to the forest's edge... I want you far away from her, and please don't reenter the forest... hopefully she'll still be in here for a couple of days," he added wickedly.
Turning his wand away from Cloe for a second, Blake repacked the tent, his eyes never glancing over to watch it fold itself up. But what was he to do with Isabeau's body? He wouldn't dare leave her here with this wretched woman. No, he would carry her with him until he found a place as far away as possible to bury her.

Lily smiled at Blake and replied, "Sounds good to me. I promise that I will not return to the forest until after we get to spend our summer together." With that, she looked at Cloe and flourished her wand. "Incarcerous!" She watched as ropes quicly flew from her wand and wrapped around Cloe tightly. She then helped Blake to gather the rest of his things and get packed up. Once they were ready to leave, she looked at Cloe with daggers shooting from her eyes. Then she got an idea to really make an impact on their captive. She looked at Blake, taking her non-wand hand and lifting it to his face, stroked it along his cheek. Lily then stretched up and and kissed Blake full on the lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back