Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Jarica walked slowly in the grate hall. She felt shy a little ans surprised when Daintree asked go with her the ball. It was better go with a friend not alone is special Valentin's day. She something a little changed for her brithday her hair and it felt good. Jarica was cute black dress and she smell nice rose perfume and she take the drink and waited Daintree.

@Daintree Vaskevold

Daintree liked Jarica, he wasn’t so interested in dating her probably but she was a nice person to spend time with when he didn’t have much else. He wasn’t so interested in others or spending time with them at this event, but Jarica was a little different, she was easy company. An easy person to talk to so rather than go to the valentines ball alone, he had invited her, using a rose to do it. It would be up to her in his mind to interpret that rose how she wanted. He was just happy she said yes. He was dressed in a suit at the great hall and he got to the hall he spotted her. He walked over to her and smiled, "Hey Jarica, you look beautiful," Daintree smiled, "Thanks for agreeing to come with me to this,"

"Thanks! You look to grate!" Jarica was glad that she had made some changes and that her hair had become shorter. " Thanks for invite. I always enyoi our talks. What you think for my hair? I something a little change for my birthday soon." She smiled him and finished her drink.

Daintree smiled and looked at her hair, "It's pretty," he complimented, "When's your birthday?" he asked, holding out his hand to her so they could walked towards the dance floor, "Shall we dance a bit?" he offered. He was sure that this night would be a waste if they didn't dance at least a little.

"Thanks!" She a little blushed Daitree and then started talk again."21 march, i be 17 years". Jarica didn't belive that. She was surprised how time go fast and how much she will be missed Hogwarts. "Let's go!" Jarica take his hand and both walked the dance floor.

Daintree nodded and took that piece of that information about her birthday and tucked it away. ”Wow, are you hoping to get anything?” he asked her, as they walked to the dancefloor. He stopped in what he assumed was a good spot and put his hands on her waist so that they would be able to dance.

"I not sure. But it's perfect for my birthday get butterbie drink." Butterbie drink was her favorit drink. It was sweet and get better mood. She hoped that she will be get one drink in march and hoped that she met her grandmother to. Mayby Jarica needed ask Daintree to join with Jasper? Jasper was her best friend from Slytherin house.

Daintree nodded, butterbeer, it seemed like an odd present, one could get anything for a birthday but to want an available, very easy to find relatively inexpensive drink was something, but perhaps it was more that she wanted something and was unwilling to tell him, which he knew was fair. ”Well, on your birthday I owe you a bunch of butterbeer,” he said with a little smile as they danced. It would easy to get some in the school and he could give that to her.

"Thanky, so much Daintree! I hope, it's not weird from me. But it's sweet and some food with drink, it's perfect day!" She told him and smiled when they together dancing. It was realy nice and Jarica hoped that evening will be slowly endit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back