Black Manor-The runaway

Raziel Black

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
9 3/4", Oak, wood wand with Phoenix tail feather core
After finishing up with Jac, Raziel head upstairs to Link's room. Raziel had known that Link had left and had not been heard from in a long time, Raziel thought the boy was going to stay with a relative and just thought the child did not like living with Raziel. Now out of the blue he was back and he looked shabby and under fed. Raziel was going to get some answers tonight if he had to stay up all night. He knocked on Link's door hoping that Link was done with his shower and was dressed.

Link had hurried up to his old room where he had reside before he had left. Everything was still in its old place, strange. He would had figured Raziel would have tossed his things away after leaving without a word or a formal goodbye. He went into his bathroom and took a hurried shower, feeling the need becuase of unkimpt apperance. Once he was done, he went back into his room, fishing out clothes to wear out of his closet. Fully dressed in sweats, he heard a knock upon his door, his eyes darted as he part his lips "Come in"

Raziel opened the door to Link's old room and found the boy showered and dressed, he examined the room a second and then turn his attention back on the boy. "Where have you been?" Raziel asked simply "And I do not want lies either or you will be in far more trouble than you can imagine."

"I was with family" he simply responded to Raziel. That was no lie he was with family memebers from his father side, but that was all he could say. He looked at him as if to say just dropped the subject but knowing Raziel he wanted more than just that.

Raziel knew the boy was hiding the truth from him but he knew that he was not going to het anywhere at least not at the moment. " You will tell me the truth eventually, for the time being you are not allowed to leave the house,or to have any contact to the outside world. I will be taking charge of your education and you will start tommorow. Tonight you will unpack anything that you brought home, anything that needs to be washed leave outside the door for the House elves to clean. Is there anything else you want to talk about tonight?"

((Already this should set up for future threads, also it gives you plenty of time to wok on your own story line. PM me and we will talk more about the direction things should go from here))

"Wait your telling me I can't talk to anyone at all?!?!" Link face tense up shaking his head. At the moment all he was thinking about was Kiera, she would be devastated yet again, some guy Link was.

((Yup got you covered))

"Yes I mean that exactly unless you are ready to tell me more about you where abouts for the past few months?" Raziel paused to see if Link was willing to talk more because if he was not then Raziel would keep the punishment where it was.

"I told you already Raz I was at family member home" he said trying to keep up a straight face. If he had to he would manage to sneak out without notice.

"Well I talked to Jac, her and her daughter Kiera may visit during the next school break. you will be seeing jac around more often she is really important to me so I want to show her respect. Okay?" Raziel said hoping link would be on his best.

"Right whatever" he sighs slumping down on his bed ready to sleep the night.

"Well get some sleep I will talk to you tommorow."Raziel said as he left the boy to his thoughts.

He nod before drifting into a deep sleep, his secrets were safe with him. For this night as least they where, until his past will eventually hunt him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back