Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Brevy
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Maisie had been gifted a black cat over the break from her parents. Midnight was her best friend, and he was always curled up in her backpack or in her lap. Right now, he was curled up on the table and purring. She was going through her crystals, cleaning them carefully and organizing them again into the new bags she'd made for them. She hummed happily, enjoying herself as she always did when she was caring for her crystals.

Molly was glad to be back at school. She wanted to get away from the yucky atmosphere back home. She was glad to see her friends again and to spend time with them. She knew her friends had their own commitments with other things now, which she understood which meant she couldn't spend as much time with them as she would've liked. This meant today her friends were doing things that they needed to do and Molly was bored. She decided to make her way to the Student Lounge, Gumdrop in her arms as she made her way towards the room.

When Molly arrived, she noticed a familiar face nearby. She didn't really know Maisie much, but she seemed nice and didn't really mind her company. Molly also noticed that the girl had her cat with her, which made her jump up at the chance for her cat to meet another cat. Molly went up to the Gryffindor. "Hey, Maisie! Do you mind if we joined you?"

Maisie was distracted from her task, but that was alright. She looked up with a happy smile, her face brightening as she saw her friend. "Molly! Of course," She agreed, nodding to the chair. "Do you want to help me sort these?" She questioned. Molly had great energy, it would be fine if she let Molly handle her crystals. Besides, it could be an interesting experiment, see how her crystals reacted to the girl.

Molly waved happily as Maisie greeted her as she then took a seat near the girl, she placed Gumdrop on the ground and the cat was off walking somewhere. "Sure! I would love to help sort them out!" Molly says with a nod and a small giggle. "Is there a particular way you want to sort them by?"

Maisie smiled as the cat walked away. "Love your cat," She offered. She picked up the bag she was working on, showing Molly her system. "Just sort them like this, do you want me to leave this out for reference?" She questioned, setting it down in the middle of the table anyway.

Molly giggled at the comment. "Thanks! Gumdrop is very friendly" Molly says with a proud smile. Molly loved her cat very much. "I like your cat too! Wouldn't be cool if they were friends?! What's your cat's name?" Molly said excitedly. She wouldn't mind for Gumdrop to have a cat friend or two. Molly nodded as she joined her friend in sorting out her crystals. "Is it sorted by colour or type? Or is it sorted in a randomised way?"

Maisie giggled. "Midnight! I love Gumdrop, that's such a sweet name," She offered, no pun intended. She scooted in a little bit. "Here we go, you want to sort by these types, try to keep them the same sizes, you don't want them to overwhelm each other," She told Molly, putting together a bag with her to give her an example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back