OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Branson was quite happy that the valentines day stuff had rolled around, they had been a little calmer in this semester than it had been in others. The teen didn't mind this, but given that it was valentines day and Blair's birthday he knew he needed to be a little more on the ball with it. He'd gotten some flowers, a couple of roses, since the rose giving hadn't happened and he still wanted her to get flowers for her birthday. The ravenclaw had put on his suit and was just waiting for Blair by the entrance of the hall, knowing that she would be there shortly and they'd have a good time.

Blair felt odd that she was turning 18 already, back in Russia she would only now become an adult. Even more, it was her last Valentine's Dance. She as graduating in a few months. And Bran was gonna be in school for one more year. It felt odd that they were gonna be seperated for a whole year. Yet, here she was. Standing almost in the hall, trying to find her boyfriend. And when she did, she sneaked up behind him, hugged him and pressed a light kiss on his cheek. It wasn't something she usually did but she felt like it. "Hey," she lightly whispered.

Branson wasn't waiting too long when Blair hugged him from behind. He leaned into her and let her kiss his check. He let the feeling of her closeness wash over him and smiled at her, "hey," he said with a warmth. Bran leaned against her and then smiled. "Hey to you too," he said smiling. He moved out of the hug and glanced at her. "You look beautiful Blair," he held out the flowers, "Happy Birthday,"

It felt nice how Bran immediately leaned into her, Blair just happily smiled. "Hey," she repeated when he turned around. "Well, don't I?" She chuckled and then returned the compliment. "You look handsome, I'm lucky," Blair was just happy to be with him. "Right, right, I'm getting older. Thank you,". She tried to make a light joke and then leaned to press a light kiss on his lips. "Thank you," she whispered as she pulled a bit away.

Branson knew that he went a little red at her compliment but he just waved it away. "Of course," he replied with a smile. He was glad she didn't seem too disappointed or uncomfortable by the flowers. He laughed lightly at her joke and kissed her back. "Shall we go dance?" he asked as she pulled out of the hug. He offered out his arm to her so that they could go more inside the hall.

"Absolutely," Blair excitedly linked their arms and followed him into the hall. "So, news. I applied to the Vaganova Academy, it's in Russia tho," she told him more as a fact. She had thought of Juilliard because she really didn't want to return to Russia, yet, here she was. Vaganova was the best possible choice and Blair could get the best. And now she really wanted to know Branson's opinion on it.

Branson gave a little smile though confused by the news. He wanted Blair to achieve and he wouldn't stand in her way, he also had one more year left of school before he was due to leave. "Erm..I guess, what's the Vaganova Academy and what does that mean?" he asked. He didn't and would say no, or kick up a fuss, but he needed to understand it. "I have another year left of school, and if you want to go to Vaganova, Blair, I'll never stand in your way," he told her.

Blair knew she had dropped a full bomb, those were quite the news. "It's one of the best ballet academies. It doesn't really mean a lot, they have a full ten months program. I will be in New Zealand for all the breaks, so we could meet. I just wanted you to know," because it was in Russia. She felt odd about returning back to her home country. She was quite sure it wouldn't change anything.

Branson nodded, he wasn't too surprised with what it was. "Wow, that would be amazing," he told her, with pride in his tone. He thought it would be incredible. He put his hands on her shoulders and smiled. "Well, I won't be graduating a year after you," he reminded her. "We'll be fine and you'll be amazing," He told her. He thought she would do amazingly at it, and ten months would be nothing. They would both be busy in different schools and then after they'd figure the next steps out.

Blair immediately felt relieved that Branson sounded proud. "You're the best," she immediately leaned in to get at least a little peck, she wanted to spend as much time with him as she could. And now in the end, she just had to wait for Vaganova's answer, yet, she was absolutely sure that she knew what it was. They usually took back their students and up until moving to New Zealand, Blair went there.

It was a relief somewhat to know that she had a plan and a destination. With him stuck at school, the last thing he would've wanted was for her to think she had to wait or had to sit around. He didn't want that, not at all. He just leaned into her kiss and then smiled. "Come on, let's go make the most of this dance," he replied.

"let's rock the floor," Blair laughed and followed him into the dance floor. There she excitedly put her arms on his shoulders and let him lead the dance. She had missed those dances that they had, it felt nice once in a while have those dances, especially together with Branson. It was nothing like she was used to, yet, she loved it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back