Birthday boy.

Taylor looked up when asked the question and panicked inside without showing it on the outside. She could tell them and risk making him sad on his birthday or she could say she didn't know why and risk them knowing she was lying. She settled for something in the middle. "Me and that board just never got on. Always wants to hurt me, flinging me this way and that. Didn't think it deserved to be in my happy place." Taylor spoke in a jokey manner, hoping it would work.

Immy looked at Taylor curiously. There was something inside Immy that told her Taylor was telling a little white lie. She however decided to let it pass. Immy did feel that it was quite a personal question and seeing as all three had told at least a small lie about there happy place it would be better to let it slide. She heard her stomach rumble and blushed a little.

"Are the others going to be here soon? I'm getting a little hungry." Immy asked Taylor and Teddy. Immy had gotten up a little late that she'd missed breakfast. Immy smiled at the two moving the conversation so that they would ponder on the happy places for much longer.

Taylor looked at Immy. "I could phone Jessi if you like, he's probably walking up with Alfie. I don't have Ellie's number unfortunatley, she didn't have a phone when I first met her." Not many six year olds did.

Teddy watched the girls talk. He could tell Taylor was sending a small white lie and he noticed Immy could tell to. It was obviously something she didn't want to talk about and he wouldn't ask, it may make him sad and you can't be sad at a birthday outing. He noticed Taylor instantly mention Jessi. He leaned into Immy's ear once more. "She soo likes him." He smiled and leant away again. "I have munchies if anyone wants them." Teddy dug into his rucksack and pulled out a pack off munchies.

Immy laughed a little. It was so very obvious that Taylor liked Jessi. Immy smiled at her friend and nodded. If they arrived sooner it meant they could get the fun started for Teddy's birthday. She nodded to the munchies. She wasn't too keen on them but Immy was hungry and some food was better than none.

"Yeah, why not." Immy said to Taylor, she leaned over to Teddy and smiled. "She so does" Immy whispered to him. She leant back and smiled. "Yeah, I'd like one. Have you hand back." Immy said letting go of his hand so he'd be able to open the packet. That took both hands.

"Ok." Taylor ignored their wispering, while she thought it might be about her, it was too cute to see them doing it for her to take offence. She took out her phone and searched through her contacts, trying to find Jessi's number.

Teddy took his arm from Immy's shoulders and opened the munchies. He passed the whole packet to Immy. "Have them if you want, I have had alot of chocolate today already." He smiled at her. Teddy looked up at Taylor as she searched through her phone, it was mega obvious she liked him. He leant back towards Immy's ear. "Maybe we should just ask her if anything happened between them?" He whispered again.

Immy smiled politely and took the packet. She wasn't that hungry but they looked nice. Immy nodded as Teddy asked if they should just ask. She looked at Taylor curiously.

"Taylor," Immy started. "Did anything happen between you and Jessi since the day with the Daisies?" Immy smiled, knowing that it would be kinda hard for Taylor to lie to this question.

Taylor looked up, she had been just about to hit the call button when she was asked. "Well I saw him and Alfie like, two days later." She knew exactly what Immy meant but that didn't mean she had to answer properly. It's not like she was lying or anything.

Jessi saw three familiar people sat nearby. He ran up to them and rugby tackled Taylor then lifted her up. "Heya guys." He tried to wave but he almost dropped Taylor so gave up and laughed.

Elliot was looking for Teddy for his birthday when she spotted the group. She walked over to the group. "Heya Teddy, Immy, Taylor and um... person." She waved to the group and smiled too.

Taylor went to hit the call button when she was suddenly lifted off her feet by an invisible force. She screamed, more out of shock than fear, and was about to lash out when she heard an oh so very familiar voice. " Jessi don't you ever do that again you hear me? Never." She would have sounded more threatening if her voice wasn't dreamy and it didn't sound like she was out of breath. Taylor let herself relax and flopped over his back when she heard a familiar female voice great everyone. "Hi Elliot. This is Jessi, Alfie's cousin. Do you know Alfie?" She looked around a saw a figure that looked like Elliot but it was hard to tell, being upside down and all.

Immy smiled as others began to arrive. She was a little surprised by the rugby tackle but smiled through her surprise. Immy waved to Elliot. She'd only talked to her briefly and had thought she was a very nice person.

"Hey Jessi, Elliot." Immy said smiling.

"No I don't know Alfie. Is he coming today?" Elliot asked still smiling. "Um why are you upside-down in um... Jessi's arm's?" She asked rather confused.

((As Taylor, cba to log off.))

"I think he is yeah." Taylor looked at the position she was in. "I guess I'm here because he rugby tackled me in a strange way then put me upside down and now he wont let go." She grinned in the general direction Elliots voice was coming from but she couldn't see much with all the blood rushing to her head.

Alfie saw a group of people across from where he was standing. He ran over and smacked into a girl he didnt see when trying to avoid making Titch end up on the floor. He hadn't noticed her in Jessi's arms and was going to jump into a piggyback. He swerved at last moment and ran straight into her. "I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there. I had to swerve at last minute from my attack on Jessi. Sorry." He apologised feeling really bad. "Heya everyone." He greeted everyone before turning to see if the girl was ok.

Elliot felt something smack into her and stumbled before falling flat on her face. She turned to see what had happened and saw a boy. He was apologising to her. That was why she had fallen, he had ran into her. "What is it with boys making me fall over on first meetings? It's ok." She got up off the floor awkwardly. "Anyway I'm guessing your Alfie. Nice to meet you."

Taylor saw an upside down blur come towards her, it swerved and she heard the sound of someone landing on the ground. She would have asked who it was but Alfie started to apologise so she guessed it was him. The girl already knew who had landed on the floor and the voice after Alfie's proved it. "Hi Alf, Are you still spending most of your time on the floor Ellie?" In Taylor's head Elliot, or Ellie as only Taylor was allowed to call her, was known as a walking accident and spent most of her time on the floor. She hadn't changed much sinse they had met either.

Teddy watched as the remaining three people arrived and got aquainted. "Heya guys, and girl." He nodded to Elliot who had landed on the floor from the attack of the Alfie. "So Taylor, you were saying?" Now that Jessi was here she couldn't lie, unless they had a story set out that is.

Taylor froze up again. "Why don't you ask him?" She suggested through Jessi's torso which happened to be inbetween them. It's his birthday, why on earth does he want to ask about me and Jessi? Taylor was beginning to think Teddy was stranger than she had previously thought.

Teddy smiled as her voice came through Jessi's chest. "I will if you really want me too." he chuckled and put his arm back around Immy. Teddy turned to face the rest of the group that had gathered. "So where do people wanna go then?"

"Apparently so." Elliot replied to Taylor. "What are we asking who? and where ever." Elliot asked. She always liked to know what was going on.

Teddy chuckled at Elliot. "We are asking Taylor if she would like us to ask Jessi the question instead and that isn't really helpful." He turned back to the upside down girl, slightly glad the skirt of her dress was quite long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back