Birthday boy.

Teddy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Teddy sat on the bench waiting, he was about a quarter of an hour earlier than he told the others to meet him but it was his eleventh birthday after all. His leg was bouncing up and down out of anticipation, this was a meeting just for his new friends that would be going to school with him. He had already had a party with his family on the actual day and his two muggle friends had popped round and given him presents.

It suprised him how he wasn't as bothered this year by his mum abandoning his birthday for Darren but he just put it down to him being to happy for today. Though he wasn't keen on his birthday, this year he had a proper group of friends to celebrate it with and one very special one he was hoping would show up.

Immy had received an invitation to Teddy's birthday party. She'd quickly gone out and bought him something for it, though she did know he wasn't a big fan of it. She wanted him to enjoy this birthday. It was would be fun. She was a little unsure of who else was going. She'd bought a blue balloon which had Happy Birthday written on the front. It was a lovely day and Immy could feel the sun on her back as she walked. She noticed Teddy sitting on the bench waiting for everyone to arrive. Immy smoothed out her skirt and t-shirt and straightened the hair band in her hair. She smiled at him as she approached.

"Hey, Birthday Boy." Immy said with a smile. "Here is your present which I promised, a card and a balloon." She didn't know if he'd open it right away or wait for the others to arrive.

Teddy jumped as he heard someone talk to him. His face broke into a grin as he recognised the voice. Immy! He turned around and saw her with a balloon and a card for him. He laughed. "I said you didn't have to, but seeings on how you did." HHe trailed off and took the balloon off her, tying it to the belt hook of his jeans, having to lift up his hoodie slightly to get to it. He took the present and the card and put them in his rucksack.

"Thanks for coming." His grin sat on his face, glowing.

Immy smiled. She knew he hadn't wanted her to buy him a gift but Immy had to. It was his birthday after all. She smiled at him and sat down beside. She was more than glad she came.

"Your very welcome" Immy said smiling. Her mind cast back to the last moments of the night he'd walked her home. She smiled at this. "So who else is coming? And Are you going to open my gift to you now or later?"

Teddy streched his arm around Immy when she sat beside him. "Taylor, Jessi, Alfie, A girl called Elliot, not sure if you've met her and.." Teddy thought for a second. "Nope that's it, Oh and you, you're coming too." He joked around. "Depends really doesn't it, do you want me to open it now or later?"

Taylor ran up the street, hoping she wasn't late. Stacey had made her leave later than planned by trying to force her out of the clothes she was wearing. This time she fought for her clothes, she was wearing a nice dress with the boots she had bought when she first met Immy and a bag she found under her bead last week.

As she reached the part where she was meant to meet everyone she saw Teddy on the bench with his arm around Immy. They were both smiling and talking. Taylor paused for a second to say "aaw" very quietly before she walked up to them. "Hey guys."

Teddy heard someone behind him as he waited for Immy to answer. A second later a familiar female voice greeted them. "Taylor hi. Glad you could make it." He took no action to remove his arm from Immy's shoulder. As Teddy looked at Immy and Taylor he felt a bit underdressed for his own outing. "Now we just have to wait for the guys and Elliot and we're set to go." Truth be told, Teddy didn't really know what they were going to do, probably blow all the money his mum gave him on junk.

Immy grinned as Teddy put his arm around her. She looked up as Taylor arrived. Immy had been going to wear a dress but she'd chosen to not after a long debate in her head. She smiled at Taylor, her friend looked very nice.

"Open it later." Immy said to Teddy quietly "Hi Taylor, you look really nice. That's the dress you bought when we were shopping isn't it?"

Taylor smiled, the two really did look cute together. "Yeah, I think so, I know the boots are." She grabbed her bag and took out a small present. "It's not much but I wasn't sure what you'd like." She gave it to Teddy hoping he'd like it.

Teddy leant into Immy's ear and whispered. "Will do." He looked at Taylor, he couldn't really imagine Immy in a shop that sold that kind of stuff really. "Where exactly did you two go shopping?" He asked, his eyebrow raised.

Teddy took the present off of Taylor and put it in his backpack with Immy's. "Thanks. When everyone gets here, what do you wanna do cause I have no idea how to spend the day?"

Immy smiled, the shop had everything for every person. She'd gone back to buy more dresses and skirts. It had a been a great shop and always empty. She wondered what they could do. Maybe go to the park, or go for coffee. She wasn't too sure. They could really do anything.

"There was one shop and it had everything. Something for every style." Immy said. "I don't know how we could spend the day. We should have a few options then vote on it, once everyone gets here." Immy smiled first at Teddy then to Taylor. She raised a hand and took Teddy's arm which was around her. She took it lightly still looking at Taylor and smiling. She'd remembered Taylor and Jessi acting a little weird by the end of the daisy king day and wondered if anything would or was happening between them.

Teddy thought about the shop, it sounded interesting. "Maybe you could take me, I know I shouldn't say this out loud incase I get my maleness removed but I kind of like shopping." Teddy grew up with his mother during the most important time of his development so hhe liked alot of girly things, helped him a bit with making female friends.

"That sounds like a plan to me." Teddy smiled as Immy took his arm. He watshed her watch Taylor with a questioning look on her face. He leant into her ear and whiispered. "What are you wondering?"

Immy blushed a little. You could always tell when Immy was thinking. She had a slightly vacant expression on her face. She smiled and looked at Teddy. Immy giggled a little at his talk of shopping. She take him, if she remembered there had been some male stuff. She liked that Teddy admitted to liking shopping. She leaned in and gave a small smile to Taylor before speaking very quietly to Teddy only loud enough for him to hear.

"I'm wondering if Taylor and Jessi have gotten together yet. They seemed to both want it but neither one wants to say anything." Immy was talking about Taylor and Jessi but in a strange way it almost felt like she was talking about her and Teddy, if he did feel the same way. Immy blushed. She almost wished she could take it back but knew she wouldn't

Teddy smiled, he got the feeling the last bit wasn't just about their friends. "I don't know, I think they will. Alfie noticed so he'll probably try and push them together." He whispered back. Teddy looked up at Taylor. "Hows you been since I saw you last as a great princess of Daisies?" He turned his head and used a low tone so only Immy heard him. "Daisies suit you by the way, they're cute."

Immy smiled. She guessed that what Teddy said was probably true. She looked up to Taylor and smiled. Immy blushed a little when Teddy said daisies suited her. She thought they did a little. She'd kept the daisy chain she'd made that day but knew that it would slowly become nothing but for the time being Immy liked it. She looked back to Teddy and giggled a little. She leaned into him so she could speak into his ear

"You didn't look that bad with them either." Immy whispered to him, she pulled out slightly and as she did gave him a small kiss on his cheek, though no one would have seen it as it still looked like she was talking into his ear. "For your birthday" She whispered even quieter. She leaned completely back and smiled at Taylor.

"Yeah, how have you been?" Immy said smiling brightly at her friend.

Teddy smiled as she spoke and was about to respond to Immy when she kissed him. It was only on the cheek but it threw him off balance and he missed whatever it was she said next. I get to hang out with my new friends, put my arm around a girl I like all day and get a birthday kiss of her. This is the best birthday EVER!!

He just sat there, grinning like a lunatic, comletely oblivious to the world around him.

Taylor sat on the end of the banch and watched them whispering. They really were cute together. She jumped slightly when Teddy spoke to her and then again when Immy did as she wasn't really paying much attension. She also noticed Teddy space out at something Immy must have said. "Oh I've been fine, I met up with Alfie and Jessi in the park and spoke to a girl called Makenna. It was all quite fun." Her voice turned dreamyer as she spoke of her sfternoon with the boys, it seemed that ever since the daisy afternoon her voice couldn't mention the cousins without going dreamy.

Immy smiled as she saw Teddy's face, she even let out a small giggle. She looked up and nodded as Taylor spoke. Immy smiled, she could hear the dreaminess in Taylor's voice. Things had gone well or were going well. She nodded. She'd met a few people too. Quite a few people if Immy thought about it.

"That's good, I've spoken to quite a few people who'll be in our year. They all seem really nice." Immy said she was yet to met someone who wasn't, she'd had slight differences with Ai, when she'd first met her but now they were friends. They'd had more in common than Immy had first thought. "Teddy, you alright? You seem a million miles away." Immy said with small smile he still had a strange spaced out expression with a massive smile.

Teddy was in his happy place when a voice cut through, it was a nice voice and some how familiar. He came back to reality and saw Immy looking at him. "I was in my happy place." He explained to her with a lopsided grin. "What did I miss?"

Immy laughed, it was cute. Immy had a happy place but during this time, reality seemed like her happy place. She gently stroked the back of his hand with her thumb.

"You missed nothing. Myself and Taylor were just talking." Immy said smiling "What does your happy place look like?" Immy was curious but would understand if didn't want to say.

(I gotta go, see you tomorrow.)

Teddy turned crimson and faced down. His happy place had changed since he met Immy and had gone from a rugby field, winning, to a field as the sun sets with him lying next to none other than the girl beside him. "Umm, It's.. a.. umm.. a umm, choclate bar. A big chocolate bar made of carrots." It was about time Immy found out he was terrible at lying.

((Coolio))

Immy looked curiously at Teddy, she knew imeditely that he was lying, she began to wonder what it actually was. It could be anything but what she knew was that it wasn't a big chocolate bar. She smiled at him and knew to not persue the subject.

"A bar of chocolate, that's nice." Immy said "Bad for you but nice." She smiled, to show she knew that he was lying. "Do you have a happy place, Taylor?"

Taylor grinned. A chocolate bar made of carrots? Not a chance.She looked up at Immy, the girl could tell he was lying but went along with it. "Yeah, Mine is my gymnastics practice room only without the spring board" She may not be terrified of them any more, but Taylor still couldn't go near them. "You?2

Immy smiled at them both, she had a happy place. Her happy place had stayed the same for a long time, changing ever so slightly every now and then. It had recently changed that little bit. Her happy place was something she could share but the entirety of it.

"My happy place, would be this park about 10 minutes away from my house and I'm there with Pixie, and my two brothers." Immy said with a bright smile, she hadn't included the part about Teddy being there as well but didn't think it was necessary just yet. "Though right now, I'd say reality is my happy place."

Teddy listened as they both mentioned their happy places. Taylor was the only one without any one else but her in it. Hers also seemed a bit specific; gymnastic practice room without the spring board.

"Why without the spring board?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back