OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Ebony Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Elise loved to hang out around the towers. It wasn't a view she got at home and she missed it when she was away. To her there was nothing better than the dizzy feeling she got when she looked out the window towards the ground far far below her. It also helped that it was quite too. Here she could focus on her drawing when she wanted solitude. Today she wasn't totally alone since she had Nyx with her. Elise had managed to wedge herself into one of the window openings where there was just enough space for her to sit with her head resting against the glass. She was trying to draw her mother. It was something she did a lot but it wasn't usually something she shared. It was getting harder and harder to do it from memory and she hated that. She erased some of the shading around the eyes but it wasn't helping. With a heavy sigh she turned the page and wanted to start fresh on something new.

Briony loved walking around the castle, especially in the evenings when the light changed and made the shadows from the windows long, fingers reaching across the corridors and corners of the castle in mysterious ways. She liked to pretend she was the ghost of a lost princess, wandering aimlessly in a tower until someone came to put her spirit to rest, walking slowly with her arms outstretched as she envisioned a long train of a dress dragging behind her.

She nearly missed Elise tucked into the window sill as she went past, double taking as she did so before circling back. "Hey, you drawing Nyx?" She asked, moving over to crouch nearby and try to catch the bird's eye even though she was a little wary of Nyx's beak still. Having a pet raven would really add to Briony's ghost princess visions but she still wasn't the best with birds and the idea of being pecked on the finger lingered even if she thought they looked cool.

Before Elise could make a single mark on the page she was greeted by one of her roommates."Hello Briony." she said with a smile before shaking her head. "No, I was just about to start something new and hadn't decided on a subject yet." she explained and showed her blank sketchbook page to prove her point. "I could draw you." she said with some excitement. It wasn't uncommon that her roommates became the subjects of her drawings but she always liked it.

Briony was still tilting her head back and forth in the most bird-like manner she could as Elise spoke, her attention mostly on Nyx even as she hummed in response to show she was still listening. She perked up when Elise mentioned she could draw her though, she'd never had anyone else draw her before, though she'd tried drawing a bit herself, usually characters for her stories or favourite when she should probably have been doing homework. "Oh would you? That'd be cool, I could pose and stuff. Could you draw me with a sword? Maybe even a flaming sword that'd be cool," she said, excited by the idea. "Maybe I could try drawing you with your raven familiar or something," she added, glancing again at Nyx. "I'm not very good yet but still."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back