Big News

Taralynn Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Black Cherry 12 1/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Taralynn Vyhnal was a hundred more times nervous to tell her big brother about the baby, than she was even Azerail. Mostly because she knew how her brother could be. Jarrett was more of a father-figure to Taralynn than he ever had been a brother. Taralynn was young and unmarried. She knew Jarrett was going to freak out about that. A part of her, would prefer to just not tell him all together. But anyone who knew Jarrett well enough, knew to let him find it out sooner rather than find it out later. So Taralynn felt like it would be more beneficial to her to just tell him than she was pregnant now and hope he would get over it later. Taralynn also prayed that he wouldn't try to kill Azerail. Especially when Azerail was willing to stop up and be a good dad and form of support towards Taralynn. He was willing to be something a lot of guys weren't when they were unmarried and not dating someone. Azerail could have got up and left her all alone. But he didn't, so Jarrett should give the boy some credit for that. Taralynn stood in front of her childhood home and sighed. She wasn't looking forward to this, but it had to be done. Taralynn made sure to even wear baggy clothing so it wouldn't be obvious that she was pregnant. Being pretty small made any weight gain she had very easily noticeable. So sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt it was. Taralynn entered in without knocking and immediately saw Astoria passing by and headed into the kitchen. "Hey Story!" Astoria gave her a brief wave then continued on her way. She seemed flustered for some reason. The house seemed quiet, but she knew Jarrett had to be home. He usually was during this time of day. If not, she could always wait for a little while.

"Jarrett? Oh there you are!" Taralynn called out, she found him exiting his bedroom and ran over to give him a tight hug. She prayed that she wasn't big enough for him to be able to feel her weight gain. It was unlikely, but it was a worry she had. She had him follow her into the living room, where immediately she slumped onto the comfortable sofa. "I wanted to come and see how you were doing. But I also have some big news for you." Taralynn started off, hoping to catch his attention. Taralynn adjusted herself so that she was facing her brother, but still a couple of feet away in case he really went off the hinges. The whole reason she made Azerail stay home was because she wanted to tell Jarrett here, get him to calm down, then have him go and meet Azerail. It was really for the safety of everyone. "I found out that you're going to be an uncle the other day." Taralynn nearly laughed when she heard something fall and Astoria begin to cough in the kitchen. She must have been listening in. Now she just need to see Jarrett and his reaction. Nervously, she waited for some type of explosion to happen. He was not the type to take these types of things lightly. Taralynn vaguely wondered how he would react if he was ever going to become a dad himself one day. Would he yell at the poor mother or would he do something else?​
<i>
</i>

Valera Vyhnal was in her bedroom, experimenting with oil paints. They were blending in together nicely. And as an artist, Valera worked solo and she worked with other dealers who were royal pains in her ass. Since graduating, Valera nearly shut herself off, not going anywhere and staying with her brother. He was in terrible shape and he needed her. However she paused and she leaned up when she heard someone come in the front door. And she heard her sister's voice. Immediately, she put down the paintbrush, took off her white shirt that was stained with paint and revealed just regular clothing of her. Valera walked out of her room and she went to stand next to Astoria. She greeted her sister, "Hi Taralynn!" She did not see her that much anymore, not with her off with her boyfriend. Valera looked to Astoria and then to her ring finger, noticing that she still had Tristane's engagement ring on. She rolled her purple eyes and tightened her black hair into a ponytail. Her natural color was blonde but she hid it, mainly because she felt that as a blonde, no one would take her seriously. And now she had a police record and everything, because she saw the world as her canvas to paint on. Then Taralynn spilled the news out that Jarrett was going to be an uncle, and Valera knew that it was not her. She had never had sex. But Taralynn on the other hand. Valera gasped and remained silent, biting her tongue as she watched Jarrett. Once more she looked at Astoria, and hoped that they could watch without Jarrett telling them to leave. "Congrats, Taralynn! I hope it is a girl." She shrugged her lean shoulders and she got a soda from the fridge. She would pop some popcorn if she had the time, since it would be a fun show. But she did not have time to.

Jarrett Vyhnal had a bottle of booze next to the bed on the bed stand just begging to be opened and drank. However he did not do anything. He was watching a good show on the television and thought that he was in heaven. His sister was home, and not leaving for some reason. She wanted to go to New York City for a reason, but then she didn't. Jarrett did not know that Valera was staying home to keep an eye on him.Jarrett sighed looked ahead. Sometimes it felt nice to kick back and not have to wear his sunglasses. It was a shame though, that Astoria was still engaged. He really liked her, maybe even loved her but he didn't know. Tristane was just making him all insane with his perfectness. Jarrett could just strangle him. He could and not feel a thing. That was what Jarrett thought anyway, even if it was not true since he did not have the heart to kill anyone at all, no matter how much he hated them. Jarrett continued to watch the television, and he heard someone enter the front door. He could hear it from where he was at anyway. It definitely was not Tristane because he would have knocked. He heard some steps around the house but he did not move. Jarrett heard a voice, someone calling Astoria 'Story' and knew that was Taralynn. He didn't know what she would be doing here, since she had a house of her own and whatever. Maybe she was just visiting. Jarrett knew that he would have to get up, and he could go and see his sister. It felt like ages since he had seen her. Yawning, he reached for the remote and turned off his television. He then got off of his bed and he went out of the bedroom.

He exited his bedroom and then he was embraced in a tight hug. He looked down at Taralynn and he gave her a light hug in return. He did not even notice her weight gain at all. Jarrett reached into his back pocket and he put on his sunglasses. At least he was not drunk. That was a change since he normally was at this hour nowadays. Valera was really good at hiding his booze. Apparently, she wanted to come by and see what they were going, but she also had some big news. Jarrett shrugged and grumbled, "About the same since you left. Big news?" He settled into his chair, and he looked over at Taralynn, waiting for her to tell him what she was wanting to say. Jarrett folded his arms across his chest as he waited for the big news. Was she engaged? Married? Did she get some sort of international contract in modeling? Then she broke the news, and he knew what it meant. One of his sisters were pregnant. He unfolded his arms and he leaned forward. His face paled and he knew that it wasn't Valera. It couldn't be, she didn't have a boyfriend. Taralynn, he did not have his eye on all of the time. He knew that it was her. His eyes drifted down to her stomach which was concealed conveniently. Jarrett stood up and he all of a sudden said, his voice raised to near yelling level, "Are you f**king kidding me?! I'm killing Zhefarovich!" He knew that she lived with Ozias and Azerail, and he didn't know which had gotten her pregnant, but he was going to kill him.

Astoria was in the midst of getting some food in the kitchen so she could get her stomach to shut up for a little bit. It had woken her up from a dead sleep, grumbling loudly and Astoria had had a late Quidditch practice last night. Her body was still really tired from all the strain she had put it through. Perhaps once she had gotten some food and water, she could go back to sleep for a little while. She still hadn't broken the news of her moving out to Jarrett and Valera yet. In fact, she was sort of afraid to because lately Jarrett had been calmer. Not enough for her to feel totally okay, but enough for her not to have to worry over him constantly. "Taralynn has important news? Bet it has to do with Azerail." Astoria was mentally prepared to hear some yelling come from the living room once her news was delivered. Once the news was actually delivered by Taralynn though, she had been so surprised that started to choke the juice she had just swallowed. Taralynn was pregnant. Astoria lowered the glass onto the counter top and went into the living room. "You're going to have a baby? For real?" Astoria asked with disbelief. It was hard to think of any of them having kids. Taralynn, Valera, Jarrett, and even herself. They had been around one another for years now. It felt weird to think of each other having kids. "Nah, ten bucks says it's a boy." Astoria retorted back to Valera, already betting that Taralynn was going to be having a little boy. By the guess of the sweater she was wearing, Taralynn was further along than they even realized.

Taralynn couldn't help but notice how tired her brother looked. But at the same time, he also looked sober for once too. Maybe Astoria had finally ditched that Tristane guy, because everyone knew that it was what Jarrett was hoping would happen, even if he didn't admit it out loud. Slowly but surely he news seemed to attract more and more people into the living room. Astoria and Valera both seemed to be in shock at the news, but at the same time excited. Babies always seemed to bring out excitement within women, and Taralynn really wasn't sure why. When Astoria asked if Taralynn was really having a baby, the blonde nodded her head softly. "Yeah I am. When are you and Tristane going to start having some babies of your own?" Taralynn was mostly just asking this to try and embarrass Astoria, but she quickly shut her mouth right afterwards remembering that Jarrett was still in the room and was likely already pissed off. Hearing that said definitely wouldn't make him in any better of a mood. Valera commented that she hoped it was a girl, and then Astoria piped in saying she thought it was going to be a boy. Taralynn had no idea just yet. She actually wouldn't find out for maybe another month or so. Personally she was hoping it would be a boy because girls were sort of difficult to raise it seemed like, but all in all she wouldn't care if she had either in the end. "When we find out whether it's a boy or a girl, I'll let you both know." By 'we' Taralynn meant her and Azerail since he really wanted to be involved with the entire thing. Taralynn hoped the two girls would leave it at that and not continue to bother her about the whole gender thing.

Taralynn expected Jarrett to get pissed, especially since he had a tendency to overreact even when it was something as small as her kissing boy. Jarrett stood up and yelled quite aggressively, to which Taralynn had to cover her ears for. Her eyes narrowed at her brother once he was finished with his little outburst. "Jarrett calm down." Taralynn was not going to take her brother around Azerail when he was like this. Her brother needed to understand that she wasn't a kid anymore. Which meant that she could make her own decisions. "Look, I know this probably surprises you, but I'm not a little kid anymore. I'm twenty-four years old, and frankly I think I'm old enough to have a baby if I want to have a baby." She understood that he was so much of a father-figure to her that he was horrified to think of someone ever defiling his sisters in such a way. But they were all adults now. It meant that they should be starting families of their own, and getting jobs, and all that fun things that came along with being an adult. "Plus, Azerail is being really great about this. We're dating now, and he's really involved. He's been with me to every single appointment I've had, making sure I take my vitamins, all of that. It was even his idea to have you come over for dinner so he can meet you. I told him no because...well...I'm worried you'll kill him. Now if you can calm down, and act civilized, I'll take you to meet him." Taralynn didn't want him to go and hurt Azerail or something, but Azerail did have a point. At some point or another he did need to go and meet the family. Especially Jarrett. Dinner was the best way too, and if Jarrett really wanted to Taralynn was sure she could talk Astoria into coming with him.

Valera looked to her brother, to her sister and then to Astoria. She sort of felt like she was interfering. Even though she was in the background. Astoria congratulated Taralynn, and the only one that did not seem that happy was none other than Jarrett. Although when Taralynn asked when Astoria and Tristane were going to have babies, Valera coughed loudly. Didn't Taralynn know that Jarrett would go ballistic?! Valera did hope that Taralynn would have a girl though. She had two brothers and a sister. So she wanted another girl relative around, since Astoria could have been counted. Taralynn must not have been far enough in her pregnancy to really tell what the gender was. Valera looked and looked for that baby bump, but she just could not see it, and it was driving her nuts! As soon as Jarrett started to yell and Taralynn stood up to him, Valera looked down, wanting to tell her brother that none of them were kids anymore, and that he would have to just chill. Valera turned to Astoria and asked, "Hey, since we shouldn't get involved, we should go out and do something. I don't care what, but something. I don't want to be here when Jarrett gets all out of control." Valera was uncomfortable with her brother's anger, and there was nothing else worse than seeing two siblings fight. Though her and Astoria had a current, mutual bet going on whether or not Taralynn would have a girl or a boy, they could still get along. It was still Valera's fault that Astoria did not have enough money to move out yet. Something she was very, very proud of. Valera finished her soda and tossed it into the trash before waiting for Astoria's response.

Jarrett was extremely angry with what Taralynn was telling him, and thought that her words to Astoria about her and Tristane having children made Jarrett even angrier. His face, which was already red, flushed to a deeper read that would leave others just thinking either he could not breathe, or he was about to explode. Either way, he was just angry. His sister was knocked up, and he was being reminded of Astoria and her stupid boyfriend or whatever he was now. He hated him, and he hated their relationship. He wanted that with Astoria, after everything he did to open up, she still went to him. Jarrett would never catch a break, but he was working on it too. He had been a lot calmer lately, but Taralynn broke that with a large hammer. The one thing that he wanted to do right now, besides kill Zhefarovich, was to get rid of Tristane one way or another, but he had yet to figure out how. Or what to do in order to really make him no longer apart of his life, or Astoria’s. Jarrett sighed and he noticed that when she said ‘we’, she was referring to the boyfriend or something. So at least he was going to be a part of the whole mess he made, but that was not enough to soothe the raw nerves of Jarrett. Jarrett’s nerves were not originally raw, but they were made raw over the past several months. Anything could set him off. And this had done it very well. "It won’t matter what the gender is, since right now, the father won’t be around to see it as far as I am concerned," hissed Jarrett very hatefully. He did not really care about the kid right now, but he would over time. It had not really sunk in yet, and he was too angry to pull the good big brother thing.

The one thing that one should never tell an anger person, was to clam down. That never worked with Jarrett, which only made him flush an even deeper red. Jarrett did not calm down, in the slightest. So he remained standing and even his stance just spelled out how angry he was. The fact that she said that she was not a little kid, and how she thought that she was old enough to have a baby. Did she even want this baby when she first found out, or when she was still modeling? Jarrett shook his head and he stated harshly, “I don’t get a damn about how old you are. You are not ready for a kid because that is the first step to settling down and I am very sure you are not ready for that!” It was not really his place to say that she was or was not ready for a kid, but to him, she was still a kid, and it would be rare for him to see her as anything but a baby sister. She was an adult, but her mind and everything else, it was not the same for Jarrett. He just did not see it. Azerail was helping, even making sure that she was going to take the vitamins. Jarrett narrowed his eyes and he knew that if he did act civilized, then he would go meet him. After letters and such to Taralynn, he knew the address, and that was all he needed. "I don’t need you to take me to go meet him. I have the address memorized, and I will go welcome him to the family." Jarrett waved to his sisters and Astoria before turning and apparating on the spot to the door of the Zhefarovich house, pounding on the door while shouting, "Zhefarovich! Get out here you son of a b*tch!"

Ozias Zhefarovich was in the living room, amazingly away from being with Amycus Thoreau for the time being. He did not need to be over there right now. With Taralynn pregnant and Azerail all in a baby fever thing, Ozias was a little bored with the day. He wanted to be at Amycus' house right now. He could be doing so much more than just staying here, but apparently, he was holding down the fort. And he did not feel like being here either. Azerail would be home any moment, and what he was not expecting was someone pounding on the front door, yelling and screaming. Ozias could have sworn he recognized that voice. Jarrett? From his Quidditch team? He wondered why he was at the door before he remembered that it was Taralynn’s brother. Rolling his eyes since he would have to deal with the drama, he rose up off of the couch and made his way to the door, his robes following after his tall form. As soon as he opened the door, Ozias was greeted with the yelling of Jarrett Vyhnal. His eyes narrowed a bit, and all he heard was something about how he was going to pay for knocking up his sister. Ozias had no idea why he was the one receiving it, and since Ozias was in a horrible mood, he grabbed the small lamp on the table beside of the door before unleashing the handle on Jarrett’s head, thus knocking him out. Ozias sighed and he bent down and grabbed Jarrett before throwing him into a chair and using the spell to wrap ropes around him. Ozias sighed and he muttered, "This is my day, my luck." Shrugging, he waited before deciding on to do with him, which he had no idea. Ozias would come up with something within the next few minutes though.

Taralynn watched as Astoria agreed with Valera and pointed out they should leave. Mentally Taralynn was begging them to stay and make sure that Jarrett didn't kill her or something. But Astoria and Jarrett already got onto each other enough, perhaps that's why she didn't want to get into it now. "Thanks guys." Taralynn spat out sarcastically as she watched the two of them leave. Now it was just her and Jarrett, and Taralynn honestly felt like she was being lectured by her own father or something. Jarrett may not think so, but Taralynn thought he was more ready than he wanted to admit he was to have kids. He had his dad-face on already. Taralynn's mouth fell open at her brother's words. Did he realize how hurtful the words he was saying were. "Don't threaten Azerail! This likely isn't his fault! I'm the one who initiated sleeping together in the first place." Taralynn was starting to get really mad because Jarrett was treating her like she was five. Plus he didn't show any sign that he cared about his little niece or nephew, and this was his own blood! "Don't tell me what to do. I'm a grown adult, I feel like I'm ready to have a baby and that's what I'm going to do. Just because you're alone, doesn't mean everyone else wants to be, Jarrett!" Taralynn felt bad for pointing out that Jarrett was alone, but how could she not when he was trying to make her turn away from something she wanted. Jarrett pushed away so many people in his life, it was no wonder he was alone. Taralynn refused to let him take away what made her happy though, and Azerail and the baby were just that, the things that made her happiest in life.

Taralynn dropped her head in defeat when Jarrett threw another little fit, and then apparated off to the home that Taralynn, Azerail, and Ozias all shared. This was going to end badly, and Taralynn knew it. Apparating off, Taralynn arrived to a scene she dearly wished she hadn't! "OZIAS! NO!" Taralynn cried out, rushing to her brother. She knew that Jarrett had probably made a scene and upset Ozias, but she wasn't about to let him hurt Jarrett. "I'm sorry that he came in here making a ruckus. He's a little upset about the baby, but please don't kill him. Wow...did you hit him with a lamp?" Taralynn noticed the marks on her brother and traced them carefully. He was having such a hard time lately, then he had to get mad and pull himself into this mess. Taralynn tried to work at the ropes. Right now he was in no condition to meet Azerail. Unless Azerail came now and tried to assist her before Ozias got pissed off and decided to kill him anyways. "Jarrett?" Taralynn shook him, hoping to wake him up so she could get him home and away from Ozias. What had happened to make Ozias attack him? He probably mistook Ozias for Azerail, though that seemed weird because Ozias was on his team. Unless he didn't know what Ozias had a twin or something.

Azerail was coming home from work from the school a little earlier today, since he wanted to check up on his lovely girlfriend, Taralynn Vyhnal. The fact that he was once a healer really made a difference, and he was thinking of leaving the school to become a healer again, and to put in more hours toward his family that was getting larger and larger by the day. It was definitely nice to him to think about. He apparated to his home, and he thought over everything before he started to think of what he needed to do to prepare for the baby’s arrival. Would he have to read the books first, or set up a nursery. Then again they did not even know the gender of the child, so would they need to set one up that early? The plans were very unclear, and this was his first baby. He had never had one, and he actually was not a midwife either. Thankfully some that he worked with told him what to expect month by month in pregnancies, so he knew a bit about this month and what he should be expecting. He still felt bad that something happened and now Taralynn was no longer a model. She could definitely model some for him, and he knew that she was really good at what she did. That might have been how the baby managed to be conceived. Either way he needed to know what she was going to do, and she was going to support his decision to spend more time at home and with her. Things were getting serious, and he wondered how that was going to end up. Surely they were going to end up together, he would not want to have a child with someone that would not stick around.

Opening the door, Azerail stepped on something that sounded sharp, and he looked down to see that there was broken glass there. And he knew that something was wrong. "Ozias! Taralynn?" exclaimed Azerail as he rushed into the living room where he found Taralynn working on ropes that was wrapped around some guy in a chair. He looked back at the mess in the floor and saw that it was the lamp that was shattered. He was thoroughly confused right now, and he reached around to scratch his head. What was going on? "Ozias, can you please not kill the guy? Just put the knife down and go hang out with your girlfriend." Azerail hoped that would be enough to get him to back off at the very least. He really needed to learn to control that temper of his, but he had a feeling that he knew who the boy was that was currently tied to the chair. Taralynn’s brother. Well, one of them. He had to be the oldest. There seemed to be a bit of a wound on his head from the lamp too. Azerail walked over and withdrew his wand to try to heal him. The last thing he wanted was to have Taralynn mad at him, and to have Ozias attempt to kill him over something that was not even his problem.

Ozias smirked as he thought of what to do with him. He slowly withdrew his dagger out of his sheath and he was just about to start in on him, before he heard a familiar voice telling him to no. Ozias rolled his onyx eyes and he stood up straight once more, and he turned around to see that it was Taralynn, all pregnant and stuff trying to stop him. She apologized for her brother’s behavior and how he was upset about the baby. She begged him not to kill him and he shrugged, "I was not going to kill him. Just carve into him a bit before finishing him off. And yes, I hit him with a lamp to shut him up." He said this as if it were no big deal at all. It was not to him. He did not want to have to deal with crap like this when he had other matters to handle. There was the matter with his girlfriend now, with her parents. He had to keep his inner demons at bay when he was around that father of hers. They were itching to come out. He lowered his weapon and he was also asked if he hit him with a lamp. Ozias looked over at her and he nodded a bit. He did to shut the man up, so why would he not? Then Azerail had to intervene which caused him to roll his eyes anymore. He shook his head and he sighed. He then proceeded to cut the ropes off with one careless motion of the hand with the knife before he muttered, "Stupid man needs to learn to tell the difference between my brother and me." Ozias looked down to see that he was starting to stir. "See you at practice, Vyhnal." Ozias turned on the spot and he walked into another room, before thinking about seeing his girlfriend.

After being hit with the lamp, Jarrett did not see anything else afterward. He was off into the familiar state of being knocked out when he was around Ozias Zhefarovich, which he now thought that he might have yelled at the wrong twin. He had no idea that Azerail had a hair cut or anything like that. He just saw one of them and started yelling like the dumbass he was. His thoughts rolled over what Taralynn said, and that her words were sort of true, but it really made him angry just hearing them. Stuff like that said to him was the reason why Camden was no longer around. But he did that to one sibling, he did not want to do that again. Ever. A part of him wanted to just bring his brother back home. They did not have much family to begin with, and it would mean a lot if he had him back. Jarrett’s pride was awful to beat though. He started to feel pain as he started to awaken, and then there was the restriction of something sliced off of him. Was he in a chair? How in the hell did he end up there? He opened his eyes and he could see Ozias now, and he was holding a dagger in his hand. Jarrett recoiled back a bit in the chair, and then heard what he said. That was the one that hit him over the head with the lamp. With the ropes off of him, Jarrett was no fool. He knew that there was something bad going to happen to him if it weren’t for whoever healed his head and Taralynn. He looked behind him to see someone that looked like Ozias, but had shorter hair, and then looked over to see Taralynn. Jarrett sat there, thinking and wondering what he was going to say to his sister and her boyfriend.

"Bloody twins look alike. So you are the one that knocked up my sister." Jarrett looked over at Azerail and then looked at him up and down. He reached up and felt the spot where Ozias laid a lamp on him, and there was nothing there. The pain was gone, the blood was as well. His hair was a little caked in it, but other than that, he was healed. He sighed and he stood up, brushing off the dust before he placed a hand to his head. What kind of situation is this? Taralynn was living with not one but two guys, twins no doubt. One was positively insane. If he was not mistaken, Ozias continually punched him in the face when he did something wrong. "I don’t even want to know what happened, or was going to happen. Just look, Azerail, be good to my sister. Our family is small, and you adding another without marriage is not exactly what I find thrilling. And you be there for my niece or nephew or else we are going to have a problem." Jarrett wondered if Azerail could heal the fact that he was dizzy from the hit or not. He headed in the direction where he thought was the front door, before he managed to walk into a wall. Jarrett tumbled down and he groaned. "Taralynn, can you please apparate me home? I think Ozias did something to make me dizzy."

Taralynn breathed a sigh of relief when Azerail was able to come and prevent his brother from hurting Jarrett. As much of an idiot as Jarrett could be, she didn't want to see him get hurt. Taralynn eyed the darker male suspicious as he cut the ropes and muttered something. In the end, he gave up and must have decided that spending an afternoon with Amycus was much more beneficial than beating up on Jarrett. "Maybe this will teach Jarrett not to barge in on people, even when he's angry." Taralynn glanced at Azerail briefly, as if to thank him for saving her brother's life. He must have known that Taralynn needed him, and wanted him involved in her baby's life. When Jarrett came to, Taralynn rushed over to him. He claimed he was dizzy, and there was still some blood on him, but other than that he looked to be all healed up. But then he said something that made Taralynn grin, her brother was accepting Azerail as best as he could. He even warned him to take good care of Taralynn, and the the baby. Without even realizing it, Taralynn hugged her brother like a small child would with his or her mother. It meant a lot to her. A moment passed by before she realized that her brother was probably too dizzy to handle her doing that. Quickly she apologized and got ready to take him home. Before she left she rushed over to Azerail and gave him a sweet but deepened kiss, thanking him for helping her brother, plus she was happy that he was finally being accepted. "Thank you..." Taralynn muttered before she went back over to her brother and wrapped his arm around her shoulder to steady him enough until they could get home. Taralynn told Azerail that she would be back soon, and with that she apparated off to take her brother home.
Fin.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back