Big News

" They all are, all seven of them are so different, each one is totally different then the other one." She replied. " Tell me about your kids." She said, she just wanted to get to know Art's kids better before she actually got to meet them. " If you don't want to, it's alright." She nodded assuringly.

Art thought about how to describe his kids for a few seconds before replying, "Well, Ashton is a really great kid once you get to know him, very bright, hes always got his face buried in a book you see. He has been known to be a bit mean to some kids who try and approach him... I'm actually kind of worried about him..." Art trailed off. He hoped Ashton was making some friends, but he knew for a fact that he probably wasn't. "Johnny was the sweetest kid you ever could have met, there was nothing violent or mean about him... Until the day he got sent away" Art added. "Tell me about your kids" Art asked.

Julie nodded and listened to Art talk about his kids, she knew that he cared for them. " Well, to start off with the oldest, that's Daniel. He was always a mature boy growing up, he was well into sports, loves Quidditch. He's now living with his girlfriend, their expecting a kid." She nodded. " After that is a set of triplets, Alex and Mark. Alex is a girly girl to the maximum, she loves fashion and all of that stuff. Her brother is somewhat like her, he likes fashion too. When they were little they used to make runways together in the living room and made us watch them. Alex is on a pro soccer team, so it kinda through the family off when she told us." Julie laughed. " Sandra is the other triplet, she was always the quietest one, still is pretty shy. She likes reading, she has always wanted to be an interior decorator, now she's married and going to have kids." Julie nodded. " Next is Caysi, she's the painter and drawer, she's the creative kind. She likes make-up too, she used to be an amazing diver, they wanted her for the olympics but, she got pregnant so she couldn't go. She's engaged, babies on the way." She nodded. " After Caysi we have another set of twins, Kevin and Elise. Kevin is really into music, he loves to create his own songs, he's like Sandra, shy and likes to keep to himself. Elise on the other hand is a bit more outgoing, once you get to know her, this whole butterfly pops out." She added. " She's the sports fanatic too, but she's also into fashion, she's hoping to get into the olympics for snowboarding." She smiled. " And about these two," She rubbed her stomach. " Who know's what facsinating things can happen to them." She smiled at him.

Art listened to Julie talk about her kids, they all sounded like great kids and he could tell they were the world to Julie. "So, your gunna be a grandma?" Art asked with a small smile. He couldn't picture Julie as a grandma, she was to young. Art's smile got bigger when she talked about their babies, "So do you know if there boys or girls?" Art asked.

Julie shrugged. " I guess I'm going to be a grandma." She smiled and nodded. " That mean's your going to be a .. step- grandpa!" She said assuringly. " It's a boy and a girl." She looked at him smiling, both we superiorly happy. " I think that both your sons, would have fun with my kids, it's a crazy bunch." She laughed.

Art laughed as Julie said he was going to be a step-grandpa. Art walked around to look at Julie when she said it was a boy and a girl, "A boy and a girl? I'm going to have a daughter?" he asked. Art was suddenly filled with nervousness, he was going to have a girl. Would he be a good dad to a girl? He had no idea how little girls even acted, Art didn't have any sister. Art nodded when Julie said his kids would get along wit hers, "I think so too" Art replied.

" Yes you are." Julie nodded. " Don't worry love, you'll do fine." She smiled. " The way that I looked at it when I had my first daughter was that it was like taking care of a boy, but with pig tails." She smiled. " Just don't worry." She looked at him. " Do you want to go inside and look at some houses online?" She asked him.

Art was trying to take Julie's advise and not worry, but it was harder then it sounded. Art took a deep breath before standing up and holding out his hand for Julie to help her up, "That sounds fun" Art replied to her question. He couldn't wait for him and Julie to start their new lives together, "Were going to have to make wedding plans also" Art added with a smile.

Julie got at the edge of the chair and held onto Art's hand as she got up. Julie anda Art started to walk back to the house. " Oh, right yes, that too." She nodded. " Should we get a house on the beach?" She asked him, walking through the back door.

"I think the beach would be lovely" Art replied walking hand and hand with Julie into the house and led her up to the study. Art pulled up another chair for Julie to sit down on and began searching for houses in Barbados. They all looked lovely, but most of them were for young couples with out any children, nothing for a growing family.

Julie walked to the study with Art, sitting in the chair she looked with him. " How about this house?" She asked him. " Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and an amazing view" She said smiling looking for his opinion.

Art checked over the house Julie had pointed to, it was just what they were looking for, "I love it" Art said looking over and smiling at Julie. "It will be a great place for our family" he added before placing his hand on Julie's bump.

Julie smiled. " I love it too, do you want to get it?" She asked looking at him. " I think it'll fit everyone." She said placing her hand over Art's hand.

( lame, sorry :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back