Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Georgiana brushed her hair one last time as she stood in her apartment. It was a large and open environment and she loved it here but as she thought about her future she wondered just how much longer she'd be able to continue living here in Australia when everyone important to her, besides Kayden was in new Zealand. Being a witch made traveling quick and easy for her, but it was still travel, she'd have to make her way back across the sea at the end of it. However, she did love love love her job and wasn't willing to give up her team just yet. After all she was only 30 and still playing when it came time to form an Australian National team for World Cup events. She sighed as she thought about the time and how she should be going. It was now or never. She had presents packed in her bag mostly all for Jeremy's new child. She was excited to meet the new face and see the final product of how his house turned out, after all she had helped him quite a bit getting it ready but then became too busy until now to see it.

New Zealand

Georgiana made it to her best friend's door and knocked. She wasn't sure how well today was going to go, she had big news of her own that she had been keeping from him until they spoke face to face. She had started to see a guy, one very much different than Logan had been, yet she could see similar traits which made her like this new guy even more. It was the first time since Logan broke up with her upon moving that she had dated. She had always been too focused on her career but now she was starting to think about family. It was Jeremy that caused this change her. She thought about adoption but now she wasn't sure if things worked out with Landon, they could be having their own children. But, she did still wish to adopt, she thought it was a good practice. She stood outside Jeremy's door knocking once more. "He knew I was coming," she mumbled at the door growing tired of waiting. The suspense nagging at her.

Jeremy was excited for the day. He'd had a few hours of sleep and then been awakened to the sound of Hattie playing in her bedroom. It had been hours since then, hours of preparation for the day. Jeremy hoped that Hattie would like Georgiana, and vice versa. They were two of the most important ladies in his life, so the thought of them not getting along didn't even really compute in his mind. Leaving Hattie to her own devices, Jeremy had quickly hopped into the shower and then taken to his bedroom to get ready. It didn't take him long. This was only Georgiana, so he didn't have to impress her. A pair of jeans and a comfortable Thunderers shirt on was more than enough. He padded around barefoot, doing a few other things, brushing his hair, using his wand to fix up the mess in his room.

Hearing the door, Jeremy moved to the window and spotted Georgie standing below, at the door. "She's here. Are you ready, Hattie?" Jeremy called out, hoping Hattie really had been getting ready and not lost in a game or daydream. He left his room to head downstairs to let his friend in. The healer was eager for his friend to see what the house looked like now that it was completely done, and he hoped she was hungry. He had a few menus for takeaway sitting on the kitchen counter.

Hattie was in quite a good mood. She had smears of Vegemite all over her face from the meal before, the delicious taste of thick spread saved for later. The girl continuously licked her lips as she dressed Mr and Mrs Donkey in their favourite clothes, getting them ready for meeting Jeremy's friend. Hattie was definitely getting used to the everyday routine at Jeremy's house and she was sure that Mr and Mrs Donkey were too. They seemed to enjoy the new clothes that were provided for them and they definitely weren't bothered by the move to another country, making Hattie feel more comfortable about the situation each day.

When Hattie heard a knock at the door, she ran down the hallway, her thundorous feet echoing around the apartment. "They're here!" she yelled to Jeremy, knocking over anything that happened to get in her way. She knew that Jeremy wanted to introduce her to someone and she was very excited to find out who it was. "Of course I'm ready!" Hattie exclaimed, smiling up at him with her dirty face. She wondered what the person would be like. Were they nice like Mr and Mrs Donkey or were they mean, despite all of the good things she heard? Hattie beamed, jumping up and down on the spot as she followed Jeremy down the stairs and eyed the front door, happy to be finally meeting someone new.

Georgiana could hear voices yelling back and forth inside past the door. It made her smile wondering how well Jeremy was getting on being a father and also working at St. Mungo's. She could hear what sounded to be like a little girl's voice and it made Georgiana even more excited, things had been kept so secretive in all of Jeremy's letter's about his child. She knew it was meant to all be more of a surprise for Georgiana but it was too excited to be an Aunt to her friend's child to want to wait any longer. But, things had been so busy lately for Georgiana having made it through the holidays with a very brief visit to her father with Kayden who had his own exciting news about him and Shiloh. Bouncing on her feet waiting for the door to be opened Georgiana had a big grin on her face.

Once the door opened she greeted Jeremy with a large hug and maybe a light squeal, and she could see the girl behind him. Without meaning to be rude she let go of Jeremy and nudged him to the side lightly before dropping down to the girl's level. "You must be Jeremy's new house elf! Oh well how adorable are you!" Georgiana said with a teasing laugh. "I'm only joking, I know you're human, I brought something for you, but..I'm not sure Jeremy will rightly approve," Georgiana said glancing up at her friend with a smile. The house from here seemed nicely finished, she thought it looked very good. She opened her bag and pulled out ever so slowly a child's broom. One Hattie could practice flying on. "I need you to practice up now and one day you can be on my team!" Georgiana said excitedly, hoping Jeremy had at least taught the girl about Quidditch.

Jeremy caught up to Hattie at the door and groaned when he spotted her face, reaching for his wand to cast a quick cleaning charm. When he opened the door, it was with a smile on his face. Jeremy was always happy to see Georgiana. It was funny how things had changed between them. He'd gone from hating the sight of her, his jealousy at her relationship with his best friend, to now considering her as the sister he'd always wanted. Jeremy didn't get on very well with his actual sister and had adopted Georgiana as one.

As he was moved to the side, Jeremy gave the quidditch coach a hurt look, though it was quite playful. He chuckled as Hattie and Georgiana met for the first time, wishing he'd thought to bring his camera to the room with him. At least, there was plenty of time for pictures. Hearing that Georgie's gift might not meet his approval, Jeremy was unsure what to expect. He gave his friend an easy look that only grew when he saw what it was. He listened to the games as often as he could, but Jeremy was sure Hattie was too young for a broom of her own. They'd have to go over some ground rules later. "Come in. Let me show you around. You haven't seen some of these rooms done" he said as he shut the door behind her. Jeremy had put every spare moment that wasn't working or taking care of Hattie into this house, and his friend had been instrumental in helping to pick out colors and even with some decorating. "Hattie, want to show Aunt Georgie your room first?" he asked.

Hattie wrinkled her nose disapprovingly as Jeremy cast a cleaning spell on her face. She didn't really like it when he did that but didn't complain this time as she was too excited to see who was standing on the other side of the door. When he opened it, Hattie watched as the lady who she would come to know as Aunty Georgie hugged Jeremy, and when she went down to her level, she took a step back, hoping she was not going to do that to her too. Instead, Aunt Georgie called Hattie a house elf and Hattie opened her mouth to protest before the lady corrected herself. It made Hattie wonder whether or not she was crazy and Hattie pursed her lips, wondering what she was going to do next when she told her she had a surprise.

Usually, Hattie really liked surprises, but when she saw the broom she raised her eyebrows skeptically, a bit unsure whether or not she should be flying on it. A lot of people at the orphanage told her that Quidditch was dangerous, but seeing the broom made her want to try it nonetheless. After all, she trusted Jeremy and if Jeremy trusted it then so would she. At the mention of showing her new Aunt her bedroom, Hattie ran back up the stairs and down the hallway straight to where Mr and Mrs Donkey were. She picked them up and turned around to show her the soft toys. "This is Mr and Mrs Donkey!" she exclaimed, holding them up so she could see them.

Georgiana glanced up at Jeremy as Hattie opened the child's broom present she had brought her. She knew young children shouldn't have full brooms, but the child's broom only went so high and she hoped Jeremy would always be around watching the girl fly rather than letting her have free reign of the present and when she used it. After all Indiana had been troublesome when it came to flying as a young child and injured herself greatly. Her sister had no fear however and managed to come back and now was on a professional team. Georgiana was surprised to not get an excited response back from the girl at the present and wondered if something else like a stuff animal would have been better. "You must have her trained well Jeremy, that skeptical look she gave me was all you," Georgiana said as they followed the girl down to the room. Now Georgiana had already seen most of the furniture that was for the house picking things out herself and sending them here for her friend to make the place homely but it was nice to see little bits that were clearly Jeremy and he brought along from his bachelor days of living alone. "Wow! It's very nice to meet both of them, do they like living here?" She asked the young girl knowing the stuff animals wouldn't really be able to answer for themselves, although she thought that might be a neat invention, a real response stuffed animal, although it could turn creepy so she pushed the idea out of her head.

Jeremy watched the two interact, surprised at how easily Georgiana was interacting with the younger girl. Jeremy hadn't taken so easily to speaking to a child, and had only, after several visits to England, gotten used to speaking to a small witch. As Hattie stared at the broom she'd been given, Jeremy barely concealed a chuckle, realizing he probably didn't need to worry so much about Hattie flying around at break neck speed. It seemed that getting her on the broom might prove more of an issue.

Following the pair down the hall, Jeremy lowered his voice and murmured to his friend. "I forgot to mention that she's a witch but she's muggleborn. I think she's still getting used to the idea of us using brooms for more than just sweeping." He spoke about quidditch often enough, but they hadn't been to an actual game, and he had the feeling that the orphanage had other priorities than taking the kids out to quidditch games. Jeremy was still learning about Hattie, something new came up every day, which was exciting for him. Mr. and Mrs. Donkey were one of the first things he'd learned about Hattie. They were her best friends, so he hoped Georgiana was kind to them. He need not have worried, however, as she played along. Crossing his arms across his chest as he leaned against the door jamb, Jeremy waited to hear what they would have to say, knowing that some of it would likely be Hattie's own feelings about living in the house.

Hattie was very glad with her Aunt's reaction to her best friends. She held them in each hand, beaming as she answered her question. "Of course they do!" she exclaimed. She didn't know what she would do without them and was thankful for Jeremy letting her bring them along. After all, they didn't take up that much room and so they wouldn't be much of a bother to him. "They just need to get used to things a bit, but I make sure that it's okay for them. I give them the same clothes and try to do things the same. Do you think they could fly on a broom like the one you gave me? Imagine that!" Hattie rambled on, giggling at the thought of watching donkeys flying on a broom. It would surely be something to watch and she wondered if her Aunt felt the same way.

Georgiana listened to her friend's murmurs as they followed the young girl through the house. It seemed so exciting she was almost forgetting her own news about a new man in her life she was seriously considering to make an official person in her life, and possibly in the future an Uncle to Hattie, which wouldn't ever really be official as she and Jeremy weren't really related. "Really? You did leave that part out, I am glad for your sake she is a witch, I do hope she'll attend HNZ like we did, she'd love it there," she said before getting to the room.

Georgiana smiled at the young girl as she explained how she tried to keep things routine for her toys. She thought it was sweet and possibly a way the young girl was coping with the new situation herself. Looking at Hattie it made Georgiana wish for her own child more and more. At first she had been thinking about adoption much the same as Jeremy. But with Landon in her life and going on dates with him, things seemed more and more like she might end up having her own child in the future. He was a teacher at Hogwarts which made finding a time for dates hard and she was equally busy as a coach and she loved being a coach. Looking around the room she smiled towards Hattie. "I think I might be able to find them a broom their size for the next time I come!" She said excited glad the girl was at least thinking about flying on brooms, even if it was just her toys. She thought her or Jeremy could use a easy spell they learned early on to make the broom float and send it around the room with the toys on top of it. It would be rather fun to see. "There was something else I wanted to talk with you about Jeremy once we get a moment," she said looking up at her friend. "But I'm having fun talking with you Hattie right now, Do Mr. and Mrs. Donkey have favorite colours?" She asked the young girl.

Jeremy let out a chuckle as he thought about trying to raise a Muggle child. It just didn't compute. He'd been raised purely magical so the thought of having to accustom himself to Muggle things didn't sound easy. He'd taken Muggle Studies during his time at Hogwarts and read books about Muggle type things, but his understanding was still limited. "She will" he said confidently. He couldn't imagine her attending anywhere else, though he did realize he should probably look into how that decision was made lest she end up getting an offer from the other Hogwarts which was far closer to where she'd previously lived. Lost in these thoughts, he missed the conversation the two ladies were having and only tuned in when he heard his name.

"Huh? Oh, ok" he stated, his gaze scrutinizing his friend slightly as he wondered what she might have to tell him. It sounded like she didn't want to say in front of Hattie or she would have already. He waited just long enough to let her question out before speaking up again. "Do I get a hint? I feel like I might be in trouble here" he let out a nervous chuckle, wondering if she noticed that he hadn't put out the pillows she'd purchased for his couches. They just seemed a bit much for the no frills gentleman.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the delay. I lost track of this RP!

The thought of small brooms for her toys made Hattie beam and the girl wondered where her aunt would get them from and what exactly she did. However, she did not ask as she had to answer another question first. "Mrs Donkey likes purple and Mr Donkey likes blue." she told her confidently. She opened her mouth to speak again but quickly closed it when she realised that they wanted to talk. She figured it would give her more time to play and so she let them do so. "I can play with my toys and you can talk." she told them assertively, carefully placing Mr and Mrs Donkey on the ground. She sat down in front of them before reaching for her hairbrush and proceeding to brush Mrs Donkey's pretend hair.

Georgiana smiled down at the young girl. Although she did find it funny the girl was giving them permission to talk, but she thought it showed great knowledge and future leadership skills in the young girl. She wondered how hard it'd be to convince Jeremy to allow the girl to practice quidditch. "Alright then, I guess we will go talk," she smiled towards Hattie before standing up and facing Jeremy. She wondered how she might go about this conversation. She did have plenty of big news to share with Jeremy. "Well, a few things really, I'm rather excited for a lot of it," she said moving out into the hallway. "I put an offer in on the Ice Cream Parlour we frequent. Andddddd it was accepted!" She said excitedly. She was very happy to take ownership of the ice cream place, and wanted to update it a bit but also bring in some past themes from a place she used to go to when she was a kid living in central New York, a 1960's theme, especially with the colors. "Also I met a person, well a guy. And he's taken me on a date, and I think I really do like him..." Georgiana said more nervously. She wasn't sure how Jeremy would take the news, she'd hope he'd be excited. It wasn't like the two of them had ever dated or would ever be a couple, and he was really her closest friend so she thought she should tell him about Landon in person.

OOCOut of Character:
Ahhh....sorry about the delay.

Jeremy gave Georgiana an amused look, giving a small nod to his daughter. In some ways, she was very much the child she needed to be, her play with her donkeys and her other toys a clear sign of her age. In other ways, she seemed older than her years gave her credit for. He was enjoying getting to know her personality and helping to shape her upbringing. Jeremy knew he was still very new to this game and that there were certainly going to be challenges when it came to caring for her, but for right now, he felt like he was managing it all well.

As they moved further into the hallway, Jeremy wondered what this news was going to be. Georgie certainly looked excited, and he quickly discovered why. "That's amazing, Georgie!" he declared, a grin growing on his face as he allowed the news to sink in. "Hattie will be thrilled to hear about that." He was glad to see that she was beginning to think about her future plans, and making investments for her future. Jeremy couldn't believe that this was where they were at in life, growing their careers and their families. He was really proud of both of them. The next piece of news put a slight damper on his excitement, and his grin flickered slightly, freezing in place. Jeremy wasn't jealous. He wasn't interested in Georgiana in that way, but she was a sister to him. He got along with her far better than he got along with his own sister, so he felt protective of her. "Where did he take you?" he wondered, believing there was a lot you could judge from a person based on where they took their first date.

Georgiana was excited about all the aspects of her future. Things were moving so quickly now she couldn't believe it. Small renovations were going to take place in the Ice Cream place, new coolers and things like that, all while she would be still coaching and getting her Professional Quidditch team ready for the next few matches they had. On top of everything she found herself crushing on a guy for the first time since she was a child. She really hadn't thought she'd ever like another guy or being able to let go of her first love that was Logan Stone. She always held onto the hope that he would return to her, but honestly she didn't even know if he was alive anymore. Instead of burying him further into her mind she finally let his memory fly free, he had been a great boyfriend but she wasn't going to let that memory stop her from enjoying her time with Landon. "I'm looking for employees so if you know anyone who is looking, spend them my way," Georgie said with a wink after Jeremy made a comment about Hattie liking it. She hoped Hattie would grow up liking her and being able to trust her as an Aunt, though their isn't any real relation other than friendship involved with the two adults. She was thrilled to tell him about Landon however. "A really nice restaurant which was lovely and it's been long overdue that I went out to a fancy place without work being involved, so it was rather nice and relaxing," she said excitedly. She wasn't sure where their relationship was going to go, she wasn't even sure if they were exclusive, it was just one date but there was promise for more in the future.
OOCOut of Character:
Wow, major fail on my part, I don't know how I missed this on my list, I'm so sorry Cyndi and Kaye! Seems to be a trend with this topic on my side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back