Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Asexual (Mervyn)
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
After speaking to Lars, Leda rolled her eyes at the realisation she now had to find his sister. Wandering over to the red table to find her patrol partner, she couldn’t help but comment, “Seems all the Van Houten have been lucky today,” both had received plants, and Leda was still waiting for her first.

Fleur never got quite as wrapped up in the rose craze as some others seemed to, but delivery day was always pretty fun and amusing anyway. She enjoyed getting the messages from her friends, though so far she had never received anything else. Romance wasn't something Fleur had a lot of experience with, and while she was a bit curious, she didn't mind too much. Fleur looked up as Leda headed over to her and told her the van Houten family at Hogwarts had been lucky today. "Oh, you've given one to my brother?" She asked with a smile. She was glad Lars was making friends. "And do you have one for me too?"

“Well, either it’s your brother or some distant relative, would would explain the hair I suppose,” she pondered for a moment, gazing off into space as she thought how different they looked. After a moment she came back to the room and plucked the rose from the basket on her elbow. Perhaps it would be as good as the one for Lars.

Thanks for the chat that one time. You’re cool.

Fleur frowned a bit. "Oh, no he's my brother." She wondered what Leda meant. It was true that Lars didn't have her bright red hair, but that didn't mean they weren't related. In the summer his hair always turned a funny shade of auburn where red was more obvious in the sunlight, and there had been times where she had been jealous of her brother's hair for not standing out so much. This had been when she was much younger, though. "Thanks." She said to her fellow prefect as she took the rose from her. She read the note and smiled. She had a feeling she knew who this was from. Shane was a nice guy, and she was glad he'd enjoyed their talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back