Big Brother?

Megumi Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Megumi was running around in the backyard of the family's new house chasing after his pet rat, Nacho, "Come back Nacho!" he cried out as the rat ran into the forest just behind the house. Megumi felt tears form in his eyes but he tried to force them back, "Nooo! Nacho, Where did you go!?" he called out running to the fence that was far to high for him to climb over. His rat buddy was gone. Megumi sat down on the grass infront of the fence and started crying.

Derrik wanted to hang out with Arisa again before the new school year would start. Oddly even though he loved Hogwarts, he needed some time away from it as well. Making his way to Arisa's house, a boy was sitting on the grass near the front fence. Derrik hadn't met any of her family other than mom. Maybe this boy was related to her somehow.

Derrik walked over and sat down near the boy. "Hey. What's wrong?" he said in a kind voice.

Megumi sat there sobbing when all over a sudden he saw a boy come over, "N-Nacho is g-gone!" he said starting to cry all over again. The little boy was inconsolable over the loss of his pet.

Derrik looked out into the open. Now honestly this boy couldn't possibly be talking about food. There would plenty of nachos if someone wanted it. But of course that was Derrik's first thought.

"Hey its alright." he said trying to comfort the boy as much as possible.
"Who is Nacho? Is he your pet?"

"H-hes my rat" Megumi said looking up at the boy with tears in his eyes, "Why did he run away? Did he hate me?" he asked tears threatening to start all over again, "I loved him so much! Mommy gave me to him for Christmas," he added deciding to tell the boy all about his lost friend, "Do you think he hates me?"

"No. I don't think he hates you. Maybe he just feel asleep somewhere that you normally don't check." Derrik looked into the boy's eyes as he told his story about Nacho.
"You might of left his cage open or something. It happens a lot sometimes." Derrik smiled. He was sure that Nacho was around and just wanted to play.

"He ran into the forest, I tried to run after him but he was to fast" Megumi said in a defeated voice. He just wanted his pet back and then a thought occurred to him, "Who are you?" he asked.

"Ouch." Derrik thought. Maybe Nacho going into the forest would be the best game of hide and seek ever. Derrik sighed and put on a worried yet comfort on.
"I'm sure he'll come back. I promise." Then Derrik heard the one question he'd been waiting to hear for a while.

"I'm Derrik...a friend of Arisa's. She might of mentioned me and if not I'll be really mad at her." he said with a smile.

"Oh so your Derrik with the cute boyfriend" Megumi said giving him his bright smile. Just then Megumi jumped up from his spot on the ground, "Hey, wanna see a trick?" he asked. Megumi consintraited on who he wanted to look like and before he knew it he was getting taller and his hair was shooting out of his head while getting curly. He had become a boy that he had seen on some old CD's.

Derrik's eyes said it all. Now first off, that was awesome but scary at the same time. Derrik tried to speak while his mouth was a gape.
"That...how did you do that? And...she t-told you about t-that?" Derrik didn't want to put off the feeling that he was scared. He didn't want make this boy cry and run away.

Megumi frowned as the boy stared at him, "Its easy, I can change into what ever I like" he said before changing into his mommy. Megumi looked down at himself and frowned even more, being a girl was weird, and he didn't like it. So he changed into his old daddy. Megumi completely ignored the boys other question.

"Okay...now that one was just cool." Derrik said as he got up. How is it that he does this? Derrik found this really awesome. From what he could tell, he didn't like changing into a girl because he changed into another male very quickly.
"Hey. You never told me who you were." he said hoping the boy would introduce himself. Then again, his parents would probably tell him not to talk to strangers. Luckily Derrik wasn't really a stranger.

Megumi changed back into himself to answer the boys question, "I'm Megumi Havishmen" he introduced himself.

"Oh...so you're Arisa's little brother then hm?" Derrik didn't remember Arisa having any brother's or sisters. "This kid is really cool. Me and him will totally get along..just as long as Arisa doesn't go insane on the both of them." Derrik almost forgot about Nacho.

"Hey...what do you say to this. What about us going into the forest and try to find Nacho. Maybe he's near by you just didn't see him." Derrik smiled. Of course Derrik would be lost and Megumi would have to take point; Derrik would only be the use of extra eyes.

"Buts theres bears and wolves and moose and dear in the forest!" he said looking at the trees, Grandma and Grandpa had taught him never to leave the yard, cause the wild animals would eat him! Megumi looked at Derrik again, "I don't wanna be eaten"

"No need to worry about moose or deer. They won't hurt you if you don't bother them. It's the bears and wolves you need to worry. But don't be scared. You're with me. You'll be safe." Derrik smiled and chuckled a bit. "You won't get eaten." Derrik let out his hand to Megumi to hold if he got scared.

"Well I'll be right by your side."

Megumi nodded and grabbed the boys hand, "O-okay" he said nervously. Megumi wasn't completely convinced... but he really did want his rat buddy back.

As they both walking into the forest Derrik was the first to call out Nacho, softly of course. He didn't want to stir any animals.
"What does he look like other than a rat? Does he have weird colors?" Derrik was actually liking this somehow. He was starting to feel like a little kid himself. It was just like hid and seek at home...only with a bigger playing field.

"Hes brown" Megumi answered following Derrik into the forest. Megumi looked around scared. What if an animals comes? he thought hearing something moving around in the forest, "I'm scared" he said looking up at Derrik nervously.

Derrik felt Megumi tense up a bit. Derrik hugged him closer and tussled his hair a little bit as they both walked. "Don't worry. You'll be fine." he said in a comforting tone. With no sign of Nacho in sight still they both continued. "How hard could it be to find a rat?" Derrik thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back