OOC First Name
Harleigh
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Rigid Elm Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Scott pulled up his pants with one hand as he shuffled down the sidewalk, his pants were a couple of sizes too big. He didn't have a lot of money and often got hand me downs from his cousins or thrift stores. Today his grandma had given him permission to explore the town a little bit and he was curious what he would fine. Scott wasn't usually the adventurous type, but he had a lot on his mind since discovering he was a wizard. What even is magic? What will I do with it? He thought to himself. I am not even cool enough.

Taking a look around the streets of Lower Hutt, New Zealand, he wondered how many people around him also had magic. Everything felt different since he found out, even though nothing had actually changed. Not yet anyway, in the fall he would be going to a new school for magic. He noticed a shop with lines of bikes sitting outside and decided to wander over. It was a bike rental shop and it was seemed relatively inexpensive. Scott decided to rent a bike since his feet were starting to get a little tired. A bell above the shop dinged as he pushed open the glass door to the little shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back