Bianca's first time in the Dungeons

"My sister's a second year. Her name's Violet. You might have met her, you might not have. She's a little bit shy." Understatement of the century, thought Angus. Violet was extremely shy. "And I'm really enjoying my classes. Except Flying, I hate that. I love Potions and Charms, though. It's weird getting used to being here."

"Oh yeah I know Violet, she's on the Quidditch Team with the three of us." Patricia said, trying to see the resemblance between Angus and Violet.

"I'm actually enjoying all of my classes so far, there are none that I don't really hate. But I am particularly enjoying History of Magic at the moment. And I love Astronomy, but that's because my brother taught me everything you need to know about the sky at night."

(Sure you can join, please don't be rude to James though, he wants to be your friend!!)

James smiled at this CHARMING young an, who plaintlanly thought that he was stupid. Thoughts of duelling him went through his head but he kept them to himself. "Nice to meet you to!" He said politley. He curtly nodded his head at this boy. He would give him no excuse to get himself into trouble.

((yeah, but Angus is a Slytherin, he doesn't have to be nice if he doesn't want to be!))

"Oh wow, you guys are all on the Quidditch team?" he said in response to what Patricia had said. "That's pretty awesome!" he exclaimed, impressed. Angus wished he could fly. But he was too afraid. He shook his head, trying not to think about flying. "I wish I got to do History of Magic, it sounds really interesting. Oh well, there's always next term. I guess it's something to look forward to." He shrugged.

( Oh alright then but not to mean or i will have to duel you and i know alot of spells!!!! LOL )

James smiled at this boy. He obvisly didn't like him but that was that. "If you want i will help you learn how to fly and HOM isn't THAT interesting but its alright!!!" He grinned.

Hollie decided to explore the dungeons. Then she came across a group of hufflepuffs.
"Hey!" she said, happily. "You all ok?" the only one she recognised was Angus, who was about the only boy in the year who hated flying. Oh, and there was James, Kate's pushy cousin.

Isabella heard a lot of noise coming from the dungeons. It was so easy to hear someone coming since the walls echoed and this seemed like there was a full party going on outside. Impatiently she walked out the Slytherin common room and saw a huge group of what appeared to be Hufflepuffs, a Gryffindor, and Angus. "What's going on out here?" she asked a little annoyed.

((Angus, PLEASE don't be mean to me like James!!!! Otherwise I will have to leave, can you please treat me like the other girls??!! PLEASE!!!!! Thank you!!))

Kate wandered down the dungeons and arrived at a spot where there was a group of people standing. She instantly reconised Bianca, Patricia, Hollie and unfortunatly James. She looked at the other boy and girl and took in that they were probably Slytherins. "Hi guys." She addressed her friends.
"Hello, nice to meet you im Kate. Kate Johnson." She then held out a hand to the other Slytherins.

"Excuse my James, History of Magic is great, I love that subject. But then again been a muggleborn, I never knew much about magic, just whatever I read in books." Patricia said with a mock cross look on her face.

As they walked on a bit and talked about nothing in general another girl came up to them. "Hello there. How are you? My name is Patricia Rogers, what's yours?"

A little bit further on another girl joined them, she didn't seem to happy for some reason, "Hello there. What do you mean? Nothing's going on, we're just having a look around the dugeons. Want to join us?"

Then before Patricia knew it Kate, someone she actually recognised. "Hey Kate. Hows you? What you doing down here?"

"Ah very cool Kate, that sounds really cool. I'm sure we could find somewhere."

Turing to Hollie, Patricia said,"Yeah I'm a Hufflepuff. Oh Gryffindor, cool! Do you know Laura O'Connor?" She asked, feeling a slight twinge of guilt, as she hadn't talked to her friend in a while. I must meet up with Laura sometime she said to herself.

James grinned at Pat. "Well you would enjoy it wouldn't you!!!!"

"What do you mean by that James? It doesn't matter that if I'm a muggleborn or not, it is a really interesting subject."

Bianca looked around in surprise at the number of people who had joined her, Angus, James and Patricia. She had planned to have a walk in the Dungeons but now it had turned to a small gathering of the various houses. She smiled at the students sweetly. "I'm Bianca Petrescu. First Year Hufflepuff. Its really nice to meet you! And hi Kate! What brings you here to the Dungeons today?" Bianca asked enthusiastically.

Bianca laughed, turning a little pink. "We better make sure James can control himself or we'll all get in trouble with a Professor here, right Kate?" Bianca asked smiling enthusiastically at Kate.

Patricia laughed at Kate's remark about hearing James' voice anywhere and noticed Bianca turning slightly pink.

"So what's everyone doing down here?"

"That's exactly what I was going to ask Patricia," Isabella said coldly. "I'm Isabella by the way, first year Slytherin, as if you didn't already guess," she said with a slight chuckle to the whole group.
"There's just been alot of noise down here and I wanted to see what's going on because I didn't want Slytherin to lose any points, but it seems the majority here are Hufflepuff."

Bianca snorted. Thanks for stating the obvious... Bianca thought, having been hoping for something a little more colorful. "Mmm," Bianca replied not trusting herself with anything else. After a moment of silence, however, she smiled at Isabella. "Its a pleasure to meet you Isabella", sounding rather sarcastic.

(hope you don't mind if I join, it's kinda boring just posting in classes)

Garland was absolutely bored out of his mind. He was fed up with studying so much that he just threw all his homework into the air and went running out the Ravenclaw commonroom flailing his hands in the air. He wanted to get as far away from work as possible for a while.
Down and down the stairs he ran, not bothering to look or even think about where he was going.
After several minutes he found himself in the dungeons, with no recollection of how he go there, and unfortunately, he also found himself completely lost.
"Ohh well this is just great..." he groaned, "well no point standing around, may as well explore a bit."
He began to dawdle through the hallways of the dungeon, with no clue as to where he was or what his destination could be. After rounding a few corners he began to hear voices. He followed them for a bit until he found himself in amongst a large group of people, none of them being Ravenclaw he noticed.
"Uhh Hey everyone," he said uneasily, in an attempted to annouce his presence. "Odd place for a party isn't it?" He tried to joke, not realising until after, how lame he sounded.

(Course you can join Garland)

"Oh don't spoil our fun Isabella, it's just a gathering of sorts, it's not like we planned it to happen like this." Patricia said, noticing a certain amount of coldness in her last statement.

Patricia give a silent laugh when Bianca said hello to Isabella.

Patricia turned around to the noise of a new voice, it was a first year Ravenclaw, whose name she couldn't remember.

"Hey there. Oh shh don't call it a party or Isabella will get cross." Patricia said laughing

"Hi. My name is Patricia. Patricia Rogers. First Year Hufflepuff. What's your name?"

Bianca had just finished talking to Isabella when a Ravenclaw First Year boy joined them. Bianca had seen him once, probably in her history of magic class but she could not remember his name. "Hi, i'm Bianca Petrescu. Its a pleasure to meet you. And this is not a party. It was just a mere coincidence we're all here. A bit weird isn't it?" Bianca said, sounding really sweet, trying to hide her frustration.

Isabella smirked at Bianca. "No no, the pleasure's all mine," she said, dripping with sarcasm. She noticed Angus had been quiet the whole time and thought he probably didn't want to get in the middle of the two and she felt a little bad, as if she were making her great friend choose between her and Bianca's group.
Isabella turned at the sound of someone else coming and then heard Patricia's joke about her and smiled icily at her. Isabella had to admit she was a bit amused at the crowd and rolled her eyes. "Weird how so many people ended up here isn't it?" she asked, sounding sarcastic, but honestly thinking it was crazy.

"By the way Isabella," Patricia started as she turned around to her, "I was only joking about the whole, don't call it a party or you'll make Isabella cross thing."

"I know it is a bit weird how we all ended up here, I suppose the whole mysterious feel of the dungeons or something like that." Patricia said shrugging her shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back