Bianca's first time in the Dungeons

Bianca Petrescu

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Bianca had some free time and decided to go exploring about the castle. Not finding anyone in the common room to come with her she made her way down the various stairs alone. Bianca had nowhere in particular in mind, so she simply wandered until she found herself at the entrance to the dungeons.

"Whoa," Bianca said as she looked around, her eyes wide with wonder. "It's really dark down here." She stepped forward and took her wand out of her pocket. "Now what is that incantation? Limos?" Bianca waved her wand but nothing happened and she frowned, trying to think of what the correct incantation was.

Patricia was a bit bored since classes had finished for the day and she had her homework done, so she decided to have a wonder around the castle, as she wasn't sure of where everywhere was yet.

Somehow she had ended up in the Dungeons 10 minutes later. Just a head of her she heard a voice say, "Limos." Patricia knew the voice well, it was Biancas, her friend from Hufflepuff. she mustn't remember the proper incantation for light deciding to give Bianca a little scare, Patricia snuck up behind her and said, "Lumos." And suddenly a bright light ejected from the tip of her wand.

Bianca smiled. She recognised the voice. It was Patricia's voice. "Oh hi Pat. Oh its Lumos? Oh yeah, i just remembered! Thanks!" Bianca replied, turning bright pink. "So what brings you here to the dungeons today hunney?" Bianca asked, smiling at her friend. Bianca then realized that a bright light had ejected from the tip of Pat's wand. "Thanks! I'm kinds afraid of the dark. So, are you trying out for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team Pat?" Bianca asked her friend.

Patricia smiled at Bianca as she turned round, "Heya. Oh that's OK, this castle is kind of creepy, I must admit. I don't know why I ended up here. Just thought I'd have a walked around the castle, you know explore a bit." Said shruging her shoulders."Why are you here?"

"Quidditch..." Patricia said not been overly sure if she wanted to try out yet, "I might go, would like to be chaser or beater. Too much responsibility to be a keeper or a seeker, I think. But I'm not sure yet."

"What about you?" Patricia said as they continued to walk.

Bianca smiled. "I'm thinking of trying out for either the seeker or chaser." Bianca replied, thinking of herself flying on her broom. "What brought me here? Well, i've never been here before, and i decided to have a walk and explore a little bit. But no one has told me the dungeons are so dark!" she said laughing. "And secondly, i was wishing i could see Angus here. Do you know Angus?" Bianca asked, turning a little pink.

"Maybe we should go try out together sometime, but I don't think I'll care is I don't get it though."

"No I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting Angus yet. Why? Do you like him?" Patricia said with a cheeky grin.

Bianca laughed. "Oh no. I wanted to pass him something. Which position do you want to try out for Pat?" Bianca asked sweetly. "And i just can't remember all the charms spells! I'm surely going to fail the exam. I can't even remember such an easy incantation!" Bianca said worriedly.

"Hey, isn't it a bit spooky for you to ladies to be down here?" James wispered inbetween them! "Knowing Kate Johnson, a friend of yours, it must be too spooky for you!! Lumos" The tip of his wand glowed a bright white light under his face!! "What you up to?" He asked in his charming manner again. "Someone might think that you are UP to something!!!" (Do I need copyright for that line!? 8-} ) He laughed as the to girls screamed at his voice! "Its alright im a fellow 1st year hufflepuff to!"

Bianca screamed and almost fainted when she heard a voice. It sounded like it was a boy's but at the moment, Bianca was too nervous to think whether the voice belonged to a girl or a boy. She turned around, her pretty face turning a little bright pink. "You scared the hell out of me, boy! I thought you were a ghost!" Bianca said, laughing. She smiled at the boy and her face immediately changed from a bright pink to her normal face color. "I'm Bianca. Nice to meet you." Bianca said, smiling sweetly at the boy. "And this is my good friend, Pat. And for a moment just now, i thought you were a Professor too!"

"Don't worry it's only the beginning of the year, I'm sure you'll pass your exams no bother." Patricia said, comforting Bianca. Then all of a sudden a voice came from behind them, Patricia jumped slightly, but wasn't too scared as she expected nothing less than a few encounters like that in a castle as old as this one.

Turing round she recognised that it was one of the first year boys, from Hufflepuff.

"Hi there I'm Patricia, but as Bianca said you can call me Pat. What do you mean, it is too scary for us to be down here?"

"So what s your name?"

James grinned at the to girls as they screamed and lurched forward to catch Bianca as she nearly fainted. "My name is James Hill, cousin of Kate Johnson, and if i know the latest info i think i am going out with you, Bianca!!! Hey pat, nice to meet you too!!" Bianca blushed again and looked down. "I hope you arn't looking down in embarrasment Bianca Petescru!!!!! Im not that bad you know. I have quite a lot of muggles after me. I am actually pleased to escape from them all!!!!!! So what you up to?"

( Sorry to Godmod you but i needed to to keep the conversation going!!)

"Hi James nice to meet you. Oh yes I know Kate Johnson, we share the same room as her."

"So?" Patricia said turning to Bianca, "You kept this one quiet. Since when are you two going out?"

[ At this rate, everyone's gonna find out that Bianca is now going out with James. Haha. ]

Bianca blushed in embarrassment, thinking of the many muggle girls who had a crush on James. "Sorry to break it to you Pat, but i' going out with James." Bianca said shyly. She still wasn't used to talking to people like that. She was just eleven after all. It wasn't her fault. "Well, i thought you'll find out sooner or later, so i didn't tell you." Bianca said looking at James.

"Since when are you two going out?" Pat had asked her. Bianca bit her lip and kept quiet. She would leave James to answer Patricia's question.

James smiled, "Since the other day!! Do you have a boyfriend Pat??"

"Well fair play to the both of you." Patricia said smiling at the two of them. "And to answer your question James, no, I don't have a boyfriend. But I'm not really that fussed either, it's not that big of a deal, well for me anyways."

James smiled, "I use to think like that but with all those girls i chose one and they left me alone. Another good thing is if you are getting upset by anyone the boy will always do something about it!!!! Don't worry Pat ill protect you against anyone who tries to hurt you.!!"

Bianca laughed. "Yeah don't worry Pat. James will protect you. He'll beat up any one who disturbes you, so you don't have to worry." Bianca replied, laughing. "And we'll get you a boyfriend, right James?" Bianca asked James as she smiled.

((can I join? Also, how do you guys all know Lumos? You haven't even done Charms yet! =P))

(( Sure Angus. Lets just say we know what's lumos because i'm too lazy to edit my posts now. ))

((argh, all you smart people. Angus has been too lazy to learn.))

Angus was wandering through the dungeons, feeling a little bored and lonely. He liked being in Slytherin house, but he wasn't sure about the people. His only friends in Slytherin were Isabella and Alyssa...and he hadn't even seen them much. Sometimes he wondered if maybe he wasn't meant for Slytherin. But he was cunning. The Sorting Hat had told him so. And he had a desire to win, a desire to be glorious.

He stopped when he came across three Hufflepuffs. Bianca he knew and liked, the other girl and boy he didn't really know at all. "Oh, hey, guys," Angus began, a little awkwardly, but giving Bianca a smile of recognition.

"Thanks guys, but I don't think I really need a boyfriend anytime soon, but I suppose having one for the Valentine's and Yule Ball would be nice, but even then just someone to go with."

A little further on a new member joining the trio, he seemed to know Bianca, so Patricia didn't think any more of it. "Hey, my name is Patricia Rogers, first year Hufflepuff. How are you." Patricia said smiling at the boy, seeing as he seemed to be fel a bit akward around new people.

Bianca smiled. "James, do you have any friends then? Maybe one that may suit you." Bianca replied laughing. "Hi Angus! Its been a long time i must say, from the time we met at the lakefront! This is James Hill. He's a Hufflepuff First Year! So, how are you and your sister?" Bianca asked, as she smiled sweetly at Angus. "And Pat darling, you can always dance with James at the balls. I don't mind."

(Sure you can join, please don't be rude to James though, he wants to be your friend!!)

"I have my own friends and if i were to list them we would be here for ever!!!"

"A pleasure to meet you, Patricia," Angus said kindly, with a smile. "James," Angus added, with a small nod. Confident little beast, isn't he? But he's a Hufflepuff. I bet he's just pretending to have friends. "I'm pretty good, so's my sister...though I suppose you probably see more of her than I do! How are you guys, then?" he asked, looking more at Bianca and Patricia than James. They were much nicer to look at, anyway, as well as to talk to, it seemed.

"Like wise Angus." Patricia said smiling at the new companion.

"So who's your sister?" Patricia said, wondering, seeing as James already seemed to know who she was.

"Oh I'm fine, I'm just getting settled in. I like the classes though. What classes do you guys like?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back