Bianca's first time in the Dungeons

Garland was starting to wonder whether it was a good idea that he had shown up in this group. On one hand he was glad that he was alone while lost in the dungeons but on the other he could clearly sence some hostility between the people, especially coming from a particular Slytherin girl, Isabella.
"Uh my names Garland, Blase," he stammered not knowing whether to speak or just back away slowly.
He looked back and forth between Isabella and the others wondering if he should try to spike a conversation to try and loosen some of the tension between everyone.
"Uh..." He managed before biting his lip to stop himself. He didn't want to be caught up in the cross fire, so he just kept quiet, hoping things would smooth out.

Isabella nodded at Patricia's explanation as a form of acceptance. "Hello Garland, I'm Isabella Chaos," she said friendly. He looked lost and he had just gotten there so she had no reason to be mean to him at all.

"Yeah I know Laura." Patricia said to Hollie, "I would like to think we are really really good friends, but I haven't seen her much."

"Oh I know, that was terrible, I couldn't believe it when she told me." Patricia said, when Hollie mentioned Laura's parents.

"And the worst of it is, one of the girls in Hufflepuff, her mother has died too."

Patricia couldn't believe how so many deaths were happening to people that were close to her.

Jasmin was fed up of moping around the castle by herslef, and wandered to the dungeons to find something to do. She walked slowly, looking at all the pictures on the walls, and thinking about stuff. She saw a group of people standing around, and truged up to them. "Hi." she muttered, staring at the ground. She was usually bubbly and bouncy, but today she just felt depressed.

Angus was usually a pretty upbeat, talkative sort of person - but he really wasn't good with really big crowds. "Uhm..." he began, ruffling his hair. "I, um, just kinda remembered...I've got some homework to do. Uh, Isabella, have you done your Potions homework? Cause I haven't...and just wondering if you needed help or something."

Angus knew he'd probably feel better about escaping from the group if he had somebody to escape with.

Garland was about to formally address and start to talk to Isabella but stopped when Angus spoke. He seemed pretty on-edge so Garland simply said "Hi" to Isabella and left it at that. He then turned to the new girl that had just arrived, giving a small smile to Angus along the way just to aknowledge the fact that he was free to leave with her now. "Hi there," he said to the girl. "What brings you down to the dungeons?" He tried to sound as friendly as possible because the girl didn't seem all that upbeat about being there.

Bianca sighed as yet another student joined them. She had planned to have a walk in the dungeons, not talking to a whole group of students. Bianca then held James hand tightly as he had reached for it before they met Kate. "Hi, i'm Bianca Petrescu. First Year Hufflepuff. Its nice to meet you..and this is my boyfriend James.." Bianca said sweetly to Jasmine.

Isabella heard Angus's plea for an escape and said, "Oh! Thanks for reminding me. No I haven't done it, can you help me?" while reaching out for his hand to pull him towards the Slytherin common room entrance, glad that she was the closest to.
"I'm sorry I didn't get to meet some of you or talk to you better," she said looking towards most, "but we must be doing our homework now. Hope to see you around! And remember, please keep it down as these walls echo." She smiled as she turned around and walked towards the common room.

"Yeah, Kelsia's my sister."she murmered. She heard Isabella say to keep the noise down. Normally Jasmin would be yelling and making as much noise as possible, but today her heart just wasn't in it. She looked at Garland. "Just wandering, and thinking about...... things." When she said the last word, she had to bite her lip, to stop her from crying. She looked at the ground, her long hair hiding her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back