Bi-Weekly Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hello and welcome to another jam-packed adventure exciting filled BWU! I GET THE BEST ONE BECAUSE OF ALL THE EXCITEMENTS!
End of Year
Good bye Y25! As everyone can clearly see, Ravenclaw won the House Cup - by a large large amount. So congratulations to them! The End of Year Feast is up, with a little bit of mischief already happening, so get on over, congratulate the top point earners, say bye to your friends and have some fun!
All the student promotions have been done, so it's time to start wrapping up those RPs. Graduates, you have until the next year rolls over to finish up your RPs.
There's all the info you need here!
Holidays!
End of the Year means Holiday Forums are now open! YUS! Can't wait for all those Firsties to go and get their wands and stir up some trouble! Ahaha.
Professors!
We are hiring! At the moment we have one position available, and there might be more, so keep your eye on it, and if you feel like you're character would like to give being a Professor a go, then head on over here.
SORTING
ZOMG IT'S SORTING TIME!!!!! By far my favorite time of the IC year, I cannot wait to see all the creations you guys have invented. Sorting will be happening very soon - like this week soon! SO HANG TIGHT as we get everything all ready and sorted (seewhatididthere), but it's right around the corner, so be on the look out for a post with all the information!

Accio!
ACCIO! My next favorite thing. The lovely Accio team have slaved over this, working hard to get it done! And now it's beauty is ready for our eyes! Make sure you give them all a massive thanks! Click here to floo on over!
So old
Well, we're 11 and a month old already! Birthday stuffs will be put into the Games forum, or OOC, and Superlatives will be closing in like Tminus 2 minutes (just jokes, but sometime soon so quick go get voting!) Wereclown will keep going, as well as all the other fun games, so don't feel like you can't join in, have some funnn!
Apps!
With all the mayhem and craziness that is sorting, apps are still closed, and will be closed until Sorting is over. Please be patient and bare with us as we go through this busy time!
Ghosts!
Our lovely House Ghosts are open for applications again! Each IC year, we will be putting them up for 'adoption', so if you think you'd like to RP a house ghost, now is your opportunity!
Before I post the application here, I'd like to thank the people who had the house ghosts last IC year.
Lady Helena the Brave - Dan
Evan Faire - Zach
Anmoch Marcach - Teigan
Professor Gladys Wright - Jesse

We will also begin accepting applications via PM. Please find the application below:
<i>
</i>
House Ghosts said:
Name:
How would you rate your current activity level:
Why should we choose you to RP a house ghost?
Anything else you'd like us to know?

Once you've filled it out, please PM it to Cyndi's main account, Professor Cyndi Kingsley. Please do not specify which house ghost you'd like. Admin will choose which ghost each RPer will attend to.

All selected people will have reign over the House Ghost for 1 IC year.

We look forward to reading your applications!​
[ul][li]High school musical 2041
It seems James Adams can never host a quiet, polite party

Other RPs in this Plot:</LI>

[li]The Snows' Day
Birthday part, truth or dare, kisses and nudity

Other RPs in this Plot:

[li]Say That Again
Why would these two ever speak

Other RPs in this Plot:

[li]Close
Clara tries to win Lucien back, AKA CLARA NO DON'T

Other RPs in this Plot:

[li]Welcoming a New Archer into The World
Kate Moon-Archer has her baby, cuteness ensues

Other RPs in this Plot:[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]SORTING
[li]GHOSTS
[li]SORTING HAT SASS
[li]NEW PROFESSORS
<LI>[li]NEWLY SORTED STUDENTS
[/li][/ul]Okay, so much exciting, very wow! Thank-you for reading, as per usual, comment/ask questions/send love below!
Donna! :donna:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)
[/font]

So excited for sorting!
And everyone should definitely head over to the Accio!
Thanks for the update Donna!

Thanks for the update! So much happening!
And four out of six characters of mine will be third years already. How? :o
Still two more IC years before I have another first year though I'm excited for sorting! Many more firsties to RP with xD

Thanks for posting this Donna!

As ever, the yearbook is amazing! The amount of work and dedication that you put into it can be seen in each page. Thank you. :) And, James: xD I knew it!

Oh my gosh I am so stoked for everything!!!

Accio looks amazing. Thank you so much for all the hard work that goes into making it so :hug:

SORTING EEEEE

I'm poking this to remind you all that the applications are open to RP a house ghost. We'll be closing them this week, so if you are interested apply soon! :)

Ghost applications will close tomorrow! ^_^

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back