Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Hola guys! Been a while since I've been here and in true fashion I'm posting it a few days late. Either way, time for another Bi-Weekly Update for your reading pleasure. Enjoy guys!
IC Superlatives
It's that time once more. Where we ask all student and Professor characters to nominate and vote in our IC Superlatives. Last year they went great but lets try to make this year even better. We need as many people to nominte and vote as possible, remember you can nominate with all of your student and Professor characters, unlike OOC Supers where it's just one vote per RPer. Check out the Superlatives forum here where you'll find the nominations topic and rules.
Classes - Week 3
So we're half way through the semester already?! Yes week 3 of classes is well underway, don't worry if you're behind on lessons don't worry, there is still plenty of time. Professors, please ensure to keep on top of posting and marking lessons and if you need some help or are unable to post please do inform staff so we can make sure lessons are posted.
Quidditch
So game 4 has kinda come and gone. As I type this the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw game has come to a quick end. Looks like Ravenclaw aren't having too much luck as of late with Gryffindor and Slytherin seekers getting the snitch at unprecedented speeds. Lets see if Hufflepuff will be as lucky against Slytherin in their upcoming game in a few weeks. Players don't forget to check your inboxes coming up to the match.
Electives Fair
It's that time again for Second Years to start considering what electives they will want to take on for next year and the rest of their school career. The Electives Fair can be found here in the Great Hall where all Elective Professors and Head of Houses can be found to help all students with any questions they may have, be it what classes they need for a certain career choice or what you learn in some of the classes. Be sure to have your second years post there and have fun. Also, elective Professors, check your PMs :)
Another Trial?!
Oooh there's a new trial starting up in the Wizengamot. This time it's the trail of ex Minister Candidate Avory Brandt who was captured after an Auror mission to track her down. She sure does look pretty guilty but I'm sure it'll be fun to see how the Wizengamot find her and what her punishment will be. Be sure to read up on the trail as it unfolds here!
Rumor Has It!
How have these guys not been found yet?! Yes RHI is back for its ninth edition. You can read it here and don't forget to post your characters reactions to this latest edition regardless it you are highlighted in it or not. It looks like there is already some commotion stirring in the Great Hall already.

It's Christmaaaas!
Well not exactly but I'm excited! Yes it's Decemeber and to help get you guys in the festive mood, if you haven't notice yet, the Holiday theme is up on our default theme. So for anyone who uses the classic theme be sure to change it over if you want some festive cheer! :santa:
[ul][li]Heavy Fire
Emilee approaches her Head of House on the request of her sister and family Matriarch

Other RPs in this Plot:
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11427650/1/#new</LI>

[li]Playing with fire
Ladies and gentleman, people of all ages, grab a chair, get some popcorn. Dis gon' be good.
https://media.giphy.com/media/OYgcKl4X7fvyM/giphy.gif

Other RPs in this Plot:
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11413263/1/
[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]Festive Fun :r :santa:
[li]Brightstone Weekend
<LI>[li]More Quidditch
[/li][/ul]As ever, guys, if you have any questions or comments please post them below! Until next time.

Pattycakes
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

So excited for the superlatives, everyone should go nominate!
Thanks for the update Pat!

Great update. Though maybe not as much to look forward for the Gryffindors :r

What's with all the fire titles lately? :p
We should do ice next guys. :r

Thanks for posting, Pat!

I blame Emzies and James. They made it spread.

To be fair, I use music titles for names of role-plays, it's not my fault my randomiser has a sense of humour :r

Your randomizer is clearly in on the joke.

Yay festivities!! Thanks for the update!!!

We should do like a Fire vs. Ice type of thing. For every topic entitled with the word 'fire' there should be another topic entitled with the word 'ice' somewhere. Just saying :r

Great update Pat! Looking forward to the Brightstone Weekend for this young character :wub:

Amy Rosemary said:
We should do like a Fire vs. Ice type of thing. For every topic entitled with the word 'fire' there should be another topic entitled with the word 'ice' somewhere. Just saying :r
What are lava-ly idea :r

James Adams said:
Amy Rosemary said:
What are lava-ly idea :r
Yes. A very n-ice idea.

Thanks for the update Pat! ^_^

These puns are getting me all Heated up!
-awesome update

Sound like you need to 'chill' out, Aaron.

Well done James...

If I give this topic the cold shoulder maybe the heat will die down :r

Oh dear merlin -_-

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT JAMES

Talk about an icy reception to the pure beauty that is puns Teigan... :r

I scream at these puns
(icecream)

edit- these puns are so bad, like seriously, put me in ice-olation

I guess these puns are too good to be true :r

I personally think we've played around with enough fire as it is :p I doubt James the character has shown a good example to the first years. Actually, the first years may get 'fiery ideas' because of all the trouble at the castle. They never miss an opportunity for mischief those ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back