Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
I know, this is a little late, but spare me a few moments on this. I got wrapped up with work, and was too busy with the Superlatives to give this the attention it deserves. Anyway, now it is finally getting some love. As we know all updates need to survive. Okay. To the good stuff.
IC Superlatives: Voting!
The nominations went absolutely fantastic! I was preparing the voting for days, that is how amazing it went! There are so many nominees, I almost cried for joy. Well, I don't cry for much. So, finally, we are gonna get the voting on the way! Voting will only last a week, and then you'll find out who wins what via Accio! yearbook's release! You may vote with your students and/or staff! In fact, vote with all of them if you can! I certainly will try to! Without further ado, voting will be opened today. Be on the lookout!
Week Five
Hard to believe that it is in the fifth week already. Time for some lessons, guys! And professors, thanks for keeping on top of the lessons, and continuing to post for us. If you aren't caught up on grading, now would be the best time to get caught up before you get buried!
Accio! Pictures: Closed
As of today, Accio! pictures will be closed within the next few days to get the pages done. Some profiles have been closed already, and soon enough, every topic will be. So, if you haven't got your picture in, better get the move on before it is too late!
Electives Fair
Looks like some drama is stirring in the electives fair, so if you have a second year that wants to talk to one of the elective professors, come on down! They will answer all questions, and it is good interaction with your character. So, feel free to have your second year post here.
Quidditch: Results!
The final game was played, and ended the other day. Ravenclaw pulled a win due to Gryffindor's forfeit. We will find out who won the Quidditch cup soon enough! I'm stoked!
Seventh Years: Log in!
As the title says, you need to log in this weekend! You may have a PM waiting on you for graduation information. I would be doing the same, if I had a seventh year. Surprising, I know. But, be sure to send your PMs back as soon as possible for the staff once you receive them! Thank you!

New-Old Purple Returns!
As most of you that noticed (or rather, should have), we have another purple on the board. But she has been a purple before, so it isn't really a big deal. Just kidding, it totally is! Give a big welcome back to Kait! So, all your questions and concerns should go straight to her to really give her a reminder of how a Global Moderator should be, eh? :r
Welcome back to the team, Kait! :kait:
Graphics Competition: Voting
Voting has opened up for the competition that is currently running. It looks like there is quack the theme running within the nominations. (See what I did there?) You can vote on your favorite here, and then Donna will just have to wear her avatar! The one that wins, or else. She should love them all since we all know her fascination with ducks.​
[ul][li]White Knight
When Keevan White and Gregory Yearling come to Lucan's aid in the middle of the night, they don't expect the experience to heal a broken trust.
Other RPs in this Plot:
Get In, Loser, We're Going Shopping</LI>
[li]Time is of the essence
The Head Auror sends out a notice, for a new hunt. Who is going to be captured?!
[li]Trial of Harley Aria
Time for the murderer of Nicolas King to go to trial!
[li]Secondary Trial of Chase Blade
Chase Blade gets his second hearing. What will they say? Will he be released or sent back?[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]Accio!
[li]Lessons!
[li]Exams and OWLs and NEWTs, oh my!
<LI>[li]More RPs!
[/li][/ul]As per usual, please post any questions or comment below!

~ Kaitlyn
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Hadan Winters said:
Graphics Competition: Voting
Voting has opened up for the competition that is currently running. It looks like there is quack the theme running within the nominations. (See what I did there?) You can vote on your favorite here, and then Donna will just have to wear her avatar! The one that wins, or else. She should love them all since we all know her fascination with ducks.
What I'm sure Kaitlyn means is.. vote for me or else :glare:

Just kidding! Vote for the best one in your opinion (aka me, obviously!)! :r

Thanks for the update Kaitlyn!

Thanks for the awesome update!
Can't wait to vote in Accio superlatives!

Awesome update, thank you Kaitlyn! ^_^

And welcome back, Kait!! :hug: I'll be sure to think up as many questions as I possibly can to make her feel at home :r

Check out the on topic board for IC superlative voting! ^_^
Welcome back Kait!!

Thanks for posting the BWU.

Ooooh all these highlighted RPs so exciting!!

Welcome back Kait!

Thanks for posting thissss!

7th year PMs have been sent out. Please send me your reply as soon as possible. :)

IC Superlatives closes this Saturday.
So, people better not procrastinate and get your votes in now! :D

Supers Voting will close at 9PM EST!
That's less than three hours!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back