Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening folks, and welcome to another Bi-Weekly Update. A lot of exciting things have happened, and are happening, so without any further delay (unlike my flight yesterday) I'm just going to get right to it!

Quidditch!
The first game between Slytherin and Hufflepuff came to a quick conclusion, when the hufflepuff seeker managed to catch the snitch on the first try. Despite its shortness the game itself was still great fun as is quidditch itself. Thanks to everyone who took part in the game, and to those in Ravenclaw and Gryffindor, you guys should check your PMs, since the quidditch match may be soon. Perhaps this one will be longer than the last and we can also see how that game effects the house points which are ever so close currently.

Electives fair
The electives fair will be happening very soon, so all those with second year students or professors who teach the elective subjects should try their best to be in attendance, like I said last time obviously some RPers will have already decided the fate of their students but, for the students themselves it might still be good development to have them actively talking to the professors before picking their subjects.

Week 3
We are heading into week three, I can't believe it either, but with the fact it is almost week three professors are reminded to keep up to date with both marking and posting of the lessons. If for some reason you can not post lessons be sure to let the staff know in the Professor absence area. The sooner you let us know the more likely we'll be able to something about it, and the more smoothly lessons will run.

IC superlatives
This hasn't happened in a long while, the IC superlatives are a lot of work and so for a good number of IC years the Accio staff have decided to not do them. However, this is different of this IC year. Look out for them, since they will be starting very soon. For these to run smoothly and for us to be inclined to do it again we need people to take part, the more people who take part the better! Plus the IC superlatives are lots of fun, so be sure to take part, when they begin.
Nominations are here, remember that unlike with the OOC nominations you can nominate with all of your students rather than just nominating the once

Character Spotlight
As many, hopefully all of you might have noticed we highlighted another character for the month of July. The character is Daniel Clairoux, who is RPed by the ever wonderful Tenilee, you can check out the spotlight Here and the biography itself here. This is really well deserved the character is great and the bio is amazing! Work hard on your own bios and you too may just be spotlighted!

Applications
Applications are once again open! After a brief closure the applications have been reopened but considering the fact that Donna is still away, things will be more slow, so remember to be patient. But you can now once again apply for things to your hearts content!

Graphics Area
Since the changes with the graphics area has operated slightly differently, but if you have been filling out requests and want to be a part of the graphic makers group, with a knowledge of the commitment that means, you can click Here to become part of the group, and if you are unsure of what being part of the group entails, then have a read at this here to freshen up your knowledge.

Wizengamot
One trial is already underway, which you can read/follow here. If you wish for your character to have a trial/you believe your character requires a trial then you should remember to PM the Admin about it, and they will get back to you appropriately. Hopefully we can have more trials and we can seen the wizengamot in practice more!

Graphics Competition
While Donna is away having a massive amount of fun in London, the staff have launched a competition to see who can come up with the best avatar for Donna, an Admin avatar, so get to work and create the best that you can for a chance to win, you can enter by going Here
[ul][li]Like Peas in a Pod
The two Desis wreak havoc in the courtyard moments after they meet. Is this the start of a beautiful friendship? Will a professor figure out who is responsible for the mess in the courtyard?

Other RPs in this Plot:
Not yet. :devious:
[/li][/ul]

plothighlight.jpg
[ul][li] Open Topics!</LI>
[li] QUIDDITCH
[li] Electives fair
[li] Classes!
<LI>[li]IC Superlatives!!!
[/li][/ul]

Alrighty then! That's all from me now. If you have any comments, suggestions questions, concerns etc. feel free to post here with them! Thanks.

~Emzies
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

I love it!
Great update! Thanks Emziesss~

Thank you for posting this, Emzies! ^_^

Awesome update!

Wooo! I love updates and seeing all the st00f happening/going to happen. :frantics:
Thanks for posting, Emzies ^_^

Thanks for the update, Emzies! I'm enjoying following the Wizengamot trial ^_^ And I really must get to that graphics competition some time this week :p

Like I said in the update, the IC superlative nominations are up and running, and aside from just students, Hogwarts professors and staff can also nominate! The more nominations the better!

Thanks for posting Emzies! I better get onto these nominations! :woot: And yay graphics competition! :r :p

It's Brightstone Weekend time. :)

IC Nominations close this weekend, so if you are procrastinating, don't!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back