Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Well, well, well. I've been a little bit under the weather lately but that won't stop me from delivering this bi-weekly update! Nope. I'm having too much fun with this! So, let's not make this longer than it has to be! Let's get down to business!

Yule Ball
With Christmas well underway and exams finally over, well, it's that time of the year again when they all get dressed and have fun in the Yule Ball! Any of them got dates or group shenanigans going around? Well, it would most certainly be a fun read, so go ahead and knock yourselves out! Don't forget to post those pictures up in Accio! as well! ;)

Holiday Break
Exams. Yule Ball. Christmas. And of course, let's not forget the Holiday/Summer Break! Got any plots up for the holidays, go ahead and post it up while the holiday forums are open and they will be until the next semester starts back up. So, hurry up and get those plots happenin'!

Grading
A big thank you to the professors for finishing up their grading that helped bring semester one to a close! Keep the good work!

Professor Applications
With the first semester over and the next semester approaching fast, applications for professors have been opened. Professors play a big role within the HNZ community and so if you think you're up to the challenge then might as well give it a shot! After all, it is a very fun experience as well. So go on ahead and check the available positions out over here!

Shopkeeper Application
And of course, it's not only professors that play a big role within the community, but there's also our nifty shopkeepers. And currently were looking for people who are willing to handle this role! We are hiring shopkeepers for Dervish and Banges as well as Flourish and Blotts! Interested? Well, go on here and try it out.

Applications Closing!
You know what this means! Hurry and get those applications planned and passed as they would be closing pretty soon! Like really soon! I hear the admins plan on closing it before the next BWU is posted so go on and pass those last minute apps that you've been wanting to do!

Character Development
Want to further develop your characters? Well, feel free to go on to the Character Development section to get other people to help you with developing your characters by answering their questions. Or if you already have one posted, then feel free to update it and have others encouraged to ask questions. If not, then try helping others by asking questions. Either way, it should be great way to help with developments and knowing your character further. ;)

Social Media
Ever checked out the new sections in the profile fields? Well, what are you waiting for?! :o Go check it out now! Feel free to add your Instagram and SnapChat names! That should help HNZ peeps keeps in touch some more!

Open Topics!
Did we ever tell you how fun they are? Well, I think there are a couple about lurking in several places around the site. They are always so fun to participate in and so fun to read! So go on and feel free to join one! Or start one! Either way, it would be a fun experience all the same!

Character Spotlight
With the month of June came another spotlighted character! :party: :party: :woot: A big congratulations to Cole and her character Viviana Nacht for being this month's spotlighted character! Great work with everything and feel free to check out the official announcement here and congratulate her with me!​
[ul][li]Things Are About To Change
Someone has huge, life changing news!</LI>
[li]You Wanna Take Me Where?
Two friends arrange a date for the Yule Ball.
[li]Nothing Good Happens After Curfew
Out after curfew may not end well for these two.
[li]You Collect, I Shoot
Am I going to grow tree bites?
[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]More Open Topics!
[li]Holiday RPs!
[li]Semester Two
[li]Quidditch!!
<LI>[li]Auror-Scitorari St00f? :r
[/li][/ul]Well, that's all there is to the latest updates that I have for you folks! Any questions/suggestions/concerns/comments/anything-out-of-the-blue stuff? Just free to post them all below!

~Marga :marga:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

I love the Yuleball! So much fun!
Thanks for the update Marga!

Augh, apps closing! :unsure:

Alright, who highlighted Deme and Audel? Was it you, Teig? xD

Thanks for the update, darlin'.

I thought it was you xD

I don't remember doing it xD

People don't only have to highlight their own plots, you know. :r

Thanks for the updates! I'm hoping to see some new faces with professors. If you've ever considered being a prof, we have the awesome, temporary options that only require a 6 week commitment. :)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back