Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Well, well, well! It's the first BWU of the year and it is my turn to present to all of you folks what's going on around the wonderful world of HNZ! What am I waiting for! Let's get this show on the road!
Lessons and Exams!
Exams are right around the corner folks and it's time to get started on catching up on all of those missed lessons to keep the points up and running! I see that Ravenclaw is doing great this semester but it's never too late for the other houses to catch up! So go ahead and make full use of this week to get Lesson One to Lesson Six done... :teehee:

Professors, make sure to finish posting your lessons and prepare for the upcoming exams. Never too late to catch up on all the grading and all the posting! Don't forget to make full use of the gradebook!

Voting Is Now Open!
It's time for characters to vote for their favorite candidate for Minister for Magic! Voting will continue on for another week but hurry up and get your characters' votes in! The results should be something to look forward to! So go ahead and exercise those voting rights for the eligible people out there! How? Just head here! (update: Voting is closed)

Quidditch
Well, it looks like Ravenclaw dominated Gryffindor in the last game with a score of 150-10! Meanwhile, the Slytherins won by default after Hufflepuff forfeited the match.. This is not the end of the season though, so everyone still has a chance in the next two games! So quidditch players, keep an eye on those PMs... They just might pop up in a few weeks or so.. ;) Meanwhile, you can just check up the games that happened right here!

New Shopkeepers!
It's time to officially welcome the new shopkeepers and congratulate them!!! :party:

And so, congratulations to Dalibor Dalwin who now runs Dervish and Banges and Jameson Marcus Abshire who now runs the Brighstone General Store!! We know you guys will do a marvelous job with running the shops!!

So, people better check out the shopping system! I hear there are new stuff around some of the shops... :teehee:

Minor Coding Updates
Looks like we've got some new nifty coding changes around the site! Have you ever noticed any of them? Well, the multi-login behaves a little differently now than it did before as I recall and I think it is a wonderful change! Also, people should already be able to receive notifications when their galleons are edited. Lastly, if you sign-in anonymously, you would no longer be seen in the "Members Online in the Last 24 Hours". Perfect for lurking and hiding, ain't it? ;)

Secret Santa
Well, Christmas and New Year may be over, but it's never too late to check out the gifts again and thank your Secret Santa again! After all the creativity levels of everything were above the roof and going high into the sky! Great job on the gifts everybody (my Secret Santa too, of course!) and lots of thanks to Pat for organizing the wonderful event!

Applications Now Open!
Now that the holidays are over, apps are now once again open! So if you had anything planned and had been waiting for apps to be available, well, it's your time to shine and get everything a-passin'!

New Year Werewolf
Accompanied with the New Year celebration, Mia has been wonderful enough to host a Werewolf game that had been awesome! I had fun! And I'm sure everybody else who played had heaps of fun as well! Congratulations to the villagers that managed to survive and take down the wolves ( :glare: )!! :teehee: Wanna know what happened? Check it out over here!

Nick's Blog Post!!!
OMG! I cannot! I do not even have the words! Everybody should read it really! And I mean everybody! It's another blog post from Nick and it will really strike the feels! So why don't you all good folks read it right here!​

Only two?! I bet there are more wonderful plots out there! So go on and highlight them right away![ul][li]Mystery in the lake
An open RP with the mermaids?! How cool.</LI>

[li]An ever-fixed mark
Nicolas King gets married to Professor Ava Davershire! :party: This is a must to read everybody! :cry:[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]Halloween Costume Winners
[li]More Quidditch!!! :woot:
[li]Exams
[li]Yule Ball!
<LI>[li]End of Elections
[/li][/ul]Was that long? Naaaah, I'm pretty sure it wasn't since all of you just love the BWUs.. :teehee:

Any questions/concerns/comments/anything out of the blue? Feel free to post them!

~Marga :marga:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for posting this, Marga!

Hooray for Dalibor and Jameson! Oh wait, that's me! :D

Ai Edogawa said:
[ul][li]An ever-fixed mark
Nicolas King gets married to Professor Ava Davershire! :party: This is a must to read everybody! :cry:[/li][/ul]
Spoilers: Dumbledore dies :r

People should definitely check out the new stuff in The Apothecary. :r

Only a few more days left to vote for MoM! Don't forget that any character that is eligible can vote- yes, that means Scits, yes that could mean your 7th years. ;)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back