Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
Hey guys, I have been a little busy to finally get to this update, but here it is! I hope you guys enjoy the updates are there are many.
Lessons: Week Five
Wow, it is close to the end of the first semester! Thanks to the Head People and Styx, Slytherin is finally not in the lead. Professors, make sure your lessons are caught up and graded! Students, might want to catch up (including me and my almost twenty students bah). We are closing in on exams super fast!
Halloween Feast: Opened
The scares are here, and we need you to participate in the Halloween feast as per always! The forum has been opened up here. We need you to make the year better than ever with all the excitement going on, and that includes Halloween and making it more active. But Slytherins, don't get in trouble. Styx is already so done with students.
Better hurry though, it closes very, very soon!
Quidditch
Players better check their PMs to see if any games are coming up! And from what I know, well, they are looming on us! They could start tomorrow. So, you better check and tell your captain that you will definitely be there to play.
Dueling Tournament: Paused
Yes, the tournament is at a pause right now. But, do not be discouraged. PM any professor if you want to duel so that they can supervise! That includes any of my professors. They would be more than happy to make a post, and continue to use the dueling area to its full capacity. If you have any questions about dueling, do not be afraid to throw me a PM. I'll be happy to answer any confusing questions! Remember, a tournament doesn't have to be up for you to have a duel!
The Ministry Elections: Debate
The debate is happening this week! Questions are no longer being submitted, and we will see how the candidates survive against some haunting questions. As if the former-Minister's questions to them directly in their public areas was not enough!
Accio!
Be sure to get your pictures in! Some may be closing here in a few weeks (like 4-5). And, Accio! staff, be sure to check the forum for some news and such. You have some things to lurk on there for sure! Be sure to do that as soon as you are able.

Spotlight: August
In cause you guys haven't noticed, we have a new spotlight! The person is new, and we definitely took a nice in her amazing, spectacular development in her character! In case you haven't checked out her announcement, you might want to go here: here. And that is an order!
Shopkeeper Applications: Closed
Yes, the shopkeeper applications are closed! And the following people are the new shopkeepers!

Poison Ater: Adrian Maley
Gambol & Japes: Aaron Phoster
Leaky Cauldron: Jennette Jenkins
Magical Menagerie: Aeon Summers

If you applied and did not receive it, worry not! There may be some more shops becoming available here soon!​
We have a couple of RPs, but I know these two aren't the only ones that are RPs! Be sure to submit yours![ul]
[li]The Theory of Advertisement
Orsino Antolini has moved back to New Zealand to gather some research and he needs a place to stay. Upon discovering that there is a room for rent not far from where he needs to be, Orsino decides to check it out. Galaxy Sith is a single mother living on her own and she invites him in. All sorts of fun ensues when a storm brews and the lady of the house is scared of loud noises.</LI>
[li]The Theory of The Leisure Class
Galaxy allows Orsino to babysit her little Mea while she heads off to work; fighting her illness. When she gets home, she's on her last legs, and it is up to Orsino to try and get her through the night, if he manages to get himself through it first.[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]Yule Ball!
[li]Exams
[li]More plots!
<LI>[li]Elections st00fs!
[/li][/ul]Any comments, concerns? Feel free to post below!

~Kaitlyn

Thanks Kaitlyn!
Congratulations new shopkeepers me! :woot:

Also, the Magical Menagerie has new stock/more coming if anyone wants to take a look. :r

Congratulations Shop Keepers!!!
Great Update, Kaitlyn!

As always, a great update...looking forward to Quidditch myself, but congratulations to all who got the shopkeeping roles, I'll check out the new stock :r

Amazing update Kaitlyn! It's so nice to read these every time they get posted.

Thanks for the update Kaitlyn!!! I am can't wait for the debates!

Thanks for the great update!

I can't wait for the debates too! :)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back