Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Wow! Has it already been two weeks since the last one of these?! :o
Here goes nothing!

Classes!
We are heading into the break week before exams! Professors, please get your grades up-to-date. Students, take advantage of this week to make up any lessons you might have missed!

Brightstone Weekend!
Brightstone has been open for a couple of weeks now. The forum should be closing to students shortly. Wrap up any rps or wait until the holidays to finish them!

Quidditch!
Ravenclaw won their Quidditch game due to a forfeit! That puts them in third place with Hufflepuff in fourth! The Gryffindor vs. Slytherin game started yesterday so get down to the pitch to watch the match!

Superlatives!
Superlatives are still going on! Make sure to get your vote in for each category. Make sure you read this topic for the rules before casting your votes! Voting will be closing soon.

Seventh Years!
All seventh years need to make sure to check your account with graduation coming up. There will be several pms sent to you in the coming week or so that you will need to respond too. Graduation will be taking place before we know it!!

Hiring Shopkeepers!
Interested in owning your own shop?
We currently have three shopkeeper positions available! Quality Quidditch Supplies, The Second Hand Shop, and The Silver Snake are all open at the moment. If you are interested in any of these, CLICK HERE to apply!

Graphics Competition!
The graphics competition is still open, but it will be closing and voting will be opening soon! Get a last minute entry in or wait and vote for your favorite one!

Applications
Applications are pretty much up-to-date (with the exception of the shopkeeper applications). Most people should have been informed if your application was approved or denied.

Remember no RP or plot is too small, if it's interesting enough for you to be in or to read please share it with all of us and put it into our highlighted RPs! This time around, we didn't have any requests to highlight plots.

[ul][li]Christmas is right around the corner......AND with that comes SECRET SANTA! :santa: I know I personally can't wait for that! :woot: </LI>
[li]Graduation!
[li]Inter-school Quidditch game! :o
[li]Exams!
<LI>[li]School holidays![/li][/ul]

So that's it for another Bi-Weekly Update guys, any comments, questions and concerns post it here ^_^

- Kait :kait:
(On behalf of HNZ Site Staff)

great update Kait.
I am so looking forward to the secret santa this year (like i do every year)

Enjoyed the update Kait! I'm excited about SS! :D

Thanks for posting Kait!
I always get really sad when I don't see plot highlights. :(

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back