Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Allison
Wand
Straight 15 Inch Whippy Black Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Thomas ran quickly to the dragon tower before the ball, because tonight he had to come to what he had been waiting for a long time, but unfortunately he was a little late. Once you get the Allison corsage with the roses that were put in the box. He hoped Allison wouldn't have to wait for him, but luckily the girl hadn't arrived yet. Thomas stands at the door to wait for his partner, his gaze turned to the stairs. He had a new suit on his back, his hair on his tail and even a tie, but he held a box in his hand. Eye gaze was not for a moment let down the stairs.

@Allison Beckett

Last edited:
Allison had spent a little longer than usual getting ready for the ball. She didn't usually come to these, and she didn't usually try to look nice. But she had to admit she was excited for this. She hurried down the stairs, careful not to trip. Her eyes lit up as she spotted Thomas. She waved, smiling brightly. "Thomas, hi!" she called, stumbling a little as she reached the bottom but quickly regaining her balance.

Thomas just lowered his eyes from the stairs for a moment to look in his jacket pocket and see if there was another special gift to be given to Allison later. When he was sure he hadn't lost it, he turned up the stairs again and just in time, because Allison came down it. She was so beautiful that he couldn't take his eyes off her. "Hi, Allison," he said, walking toward the girl. ''You look beautiful. Only the outfit is missing something.'' He refused, opened the box and stretched it to Allison's side to see the rose corsage and be able to apply it.

Allison smiled shyly, tucking her hair behind her ear. She giggled softly. "You look rather handsome yourself," she returned easily, holding her hand out so he could attach the corsage. "It's very beautiful, thank you," she hesitated a moment before leaning up to kiss his cheek. "I hope you weren't waiting long."

Thomas also smiled when the girl expressed a small compliment on his appearance. "You look so pale in your background, but together we look unique." He said with a smile, then took the corsage out of the box and placed it on Allison's outstretched hand. While he was making a close corsage Allison kissed on the cheek. It made the blush a little blush. ''No, of course. Shall we go dancing?''

Allison smiled and nodded easily, offering out her hand a little shyly. "Yeah, I would like that," she tucked her hair behind her ear, trying to remember the way her dad had taught her to dance before.

Thomas was glad that the girl agreed to dance with him. He could say he danced pretty well. "Have you danced the waltz?" Maybe it wasn't the easiest dance, but at least you could try. ''Will you go home for a holiday break or stay at school?'' He asked, extending Allison's hand so he could enter the Great Hall.

Allison took his hand in hers, thinking over his question. "I haven't, but I've seen it done," she offered. "And I'm going home, I like it here but I still miss my parents," she gave him a small smile. "Are you staying?" she asked, curious.

Thomas went inside the hall as soon as the girl took his hand. "If you want, we can try playing the waltz," he offered. ''I'm going home too. My sister will go home again this year. This year, we are all together.'' He said, although reluctant to meet stepmother. "Have you planned anything after the end of the ball?''

Allison thought it over. "Only if you don't laugh at how bad I am at it," she offered, teasing him lightly. She nodded as he said he was going home too. She almost offered to have him come over but she held back, unsure it would even be something she was interested in. She was taken by surprise at his next question, and shook her head. "Not really, probably curl up in bed," she hadn't thought about after the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back