Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Adorah couldn't believe it was almost time for their OWLs. She had been studying throughout most of the year, but as the actual exams drew near, the anxiety heightened, and Adorah found herself spending even more time in the library. Even on her birthday, she was making her way to meet her girlfriend to studying together. It seemed to be a monotonous activity to celebrate her 16th year of life, but it was what she had planned (and needed). Making her way to an isolated table, she found her girlfriend and took a seat across from her. "Hi, Aisa," she said with a smile and reached across the table to touch her hand. "What are you working on?"

Aisa was alarmed by how quickly the year was going. So far, she hadn't been all that scared of the OWLs, but now that they were approaching, Aisa was starting to feel anxious. Aisa was glad Adorah had agreed to study with her, even though it was her birthday. Aisa couldn't blame Adorah for wanting to study a lot, as she also needed to prepare for the OWLs. But she had a small gift for her in her bag, wanting to at least celebrate her birthday somewhat. Adorah approached her table, and Aisa smiled at her as she touched her hand. "Just going over Charms for a bit." She said, holding up her book. "Happy Birthday, by the way." She said. "I know we said we would study but... I did bring you something." Aisa reached into her bag and placed the small present on the table in front of Adorah.

Adorah was feeling more comfortable around her girlfriend as time went on. It was less like walking on eggshells at the fear one wrong move would cause any feelings Aisa had for her to suddenly fly away and more like bathing in a warm cup of tea. "Thank you!" she said before realizing Aisa had given her a gift. Eyes widening, Adorah picked it up and then looked back at the Gryffindor. "You didn't have to bring me anything," she reassured the girl and then looked back down at the gift. "Do you want me to open it now or save it for later?" Adorah asked with a flirting tone.

Aisa was a bit nervous about giving Adorah a gift, as it was the first time she had to buy a present for a significant other. "Of course I did." Aisa said when Adorah said she didn't have to bring her anything. Aisa knew little about dating, but that much she knew. "Open it now." She said quickly. "I want to see if you like it." She added, fidgeting with her hands under the table a bit, though her face remained stoic as ever.

Adorah smiled at Aisa as she opened the gift and was surprised to see that she now owned a bracelet. The only jewelry she ever wore was her necklace, and even that had been a little more sparse since her introduction to Nadia. "It's beautiful," she said with a smile and placed it on her wrist, holding it out a little to get a really good look at it. "Now, I feel like I should get you something. Thank you," Adorah said, and without even thinking, leaned forward to give Aisa a kiss on the cheek. They hadn't really talked about kissing or anything like that, and Adorah's eyes widened hoping that she didn't upset her girlfriend. "Oh my- sorry. I just.. I hope that was okay," she added.

The bracelet was a simple one, but Aisa had thought that was something that would suit Adorah, as she hadn't ever seen her wear a lot of jewelry. Still, Aisa was pretty nervous util the moment Adorah said it was beautiful. Aisa laughed softly and shook her head. "It's not my birthday." She told her. But then Adorah kissed her cheek, which was definitely more than okay. Aisa wondered if she had been giving off vibes that kissing wasn't okay, and as soon as the thought entered her head she wanted to rectify that. "Yeah, more than okay. I hope this is okay as well." She said, then leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. She supposed once in a while she could be an impulsive Gryffindor in her own right.

Adorah was completely taken aback by Aisa kissing her. She had never kissed anyone before. At least, not like that. The Ravenclaw suddenly felt like she was in a teenage rom com, feeling her cheeks flush a rather bright shade of pink as her eyes widened at her girlfriend. Speechless and frozen, Adorah finally came back into reality. Had anyone seen what just happened? Glancing off to the side, she swallowed hard and then looked down at ground. "Yeah, it was great," she answered nervously but pleasant. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy it, because she did and wanted to keep on doing it, but it was just something she figured would never happen. "I mean, yes, it's okay," she said with a little laugh, always tripping over her words. "Thank.. you?" she said questioningly, unsure if that was appropriate, but seeing as it was kind of her birthday, she figured that would find its appropriateness somewhere.

Aisa did feel a bit nervous after the kiss, but Adorah hadn't pulled away, nor had she screamed or anything, so Aisa guessed it was alright. They were dating after all, and kissing seemed to be sort of part of that deal. But as Adorah thanked her for it, Aisa couldn't help the laugh that escaped her. "Did you just thank me for kissing you?" She asked her, covering her mouth with her hand before she could get in trouble for laughing in the libary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back