Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Unsure
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Alexei hurried as fast as he could, going down the steps two by two. Then three, then back to two again when he nearly tripped over his own feet. Alexei caught himself, grabbing a hold of the staircase. Eventually, the main point is that he made it to the Yule Ball before it started to die down and attendees of the ball took their leave. Alexei made it on time and slightly out of breath. The boy had his inhaler out, the asthmatic took two breathes in the potion steam worked it's magic into his lungs. Better, he pocketed his inhaler and went looking for his boyfriend to apologize for almost missing such an important event. He really needed to do better keeping up with his dates with Linden, or he won't have a boyfriend by the end of the school year.

@Linden Cullen

Linden was looking forward to the yule ball. he was obviously going with Alexei and was looking forward with spending the night with his boyfriend. thety had decided to meet at the ball instead of the common room. once he was in the entrance hall he looked around the chaos from people meeting up with their blind dates but couldn't see alexei. after a few minutes he entered the great hall wondering if his boyfriend had got caught in the streem of people entering the hall. he couldn't see him. he wandered around looking stopping every now and then to wish a friend merry Christmas or to pick up a mince pie. he went out into the entrance hall again in case he missed his date but it was pretty much empty.
three mince pies later and he saw a familiar figure entered the hall. he made his way over to the boy "alexei where have you... are you okay?" he asked changing his question med way through as he heard a familiar wheezing sound. his hand going to his pocket automatically as he spoke and withdrawing an injailer which he held out to the boy. he had got in the habit of carrying a spare inhaler, especially when he knew he would be with his boyfriend and while Alexei didn't sound too bad at the moment he may need some of his potion.

Alexei cheeks turned red, he's a little embarrassed for being late and sometimes sounding like one of Igor's squeaky toys. The asthma will do that to him. Thankfully, he has calmed down the wheezing in chest before it got any worse. Alexei glide his fingers through his hair and decline the inhaler from Linden. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine! Thank you, I ah, got the dates mixed up and when I remembered I went to check if Ana was going. I did a brief detour up the towers, no Ana. I rushed over here, I'm late. I'm sorry," Alexei said almost in a rush. He was worried about disappointing Linden, but, he was glad to have made it just before the ball festivities died down. "Care to dance or eat? We can do whatever you like! You name it," Alexei held out his arm for Linden to take, and leans over to give him a quick peck on his cheek. "I'm all yours."

as Alexei declined the inhaler and explained the detour he had taken to get to the ball. linden put his arm out resting it on Alexei's shoulder to reassure him he didn't care about the reasons he was late "You're here now, it's Christmas, and that is what matters" he said as he felt a kiss on the cheek, he could feel that part of his face getting warm as if his blood wanted to be close to Alexei's touch. "you're here now and that is what's important." he said, taking his offered hand. "and I'm all yours so it should be a fun night" he said changing his grip slightly so he was holding Alexei in the way they were shown how to in the dancing class. "did you want to lead?" he asked before returning his boyfriend's kiss on the cheek but staying close enough that if alexei wanted a proper kiss he was right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back