Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Yellow rose for @Indira Khatri

Today's roses had been a great distraction for the nervousness Salem was feeling about the dance tonight and she was glad she'd saved a familiar face for her last delivery before she had nothing left to focus on before getting ready. It was also one of the easier roses to track down, since she knew Indi's schedule inside and out by now, dropping down dramatically across from her at one of the library tables with an exhausted sigh. "Phew, long day," she said, pillowing her head on her arms and giving Indi a tired smile. "I have one more rose left, guess who it's for."

Indi was hoping that the most the rose craze was over for the day since she needed to go to the library to finish one of her assignments before the dance. Didn't any of these people have homework to do? She was flipping the pages of her herbology textbook when Salem sat down across from her. She looked up and grinned. She didn't need the distraction but a visit from her very busy friend was always a nice surprise until she asked her to guess who the last rose was for. Indi rolled her eyes. "Are you supposed to deliver roses to yourself?" she asked looking back to her book. "That feels against the spirit of the whole thing." she shrugged.

Salem rolled her eyes fondly at Indi, shaking her head. "It's not for me," she said, fishing out the last rose, giving it a little primping before handing it over. "Tada! Surprise, it's for you, who could have guessed," she said brightly, still half laying over the table as she stretched out to hold the rose in front of Indi. "I can't believe you're doing school work now though. Today's about looove," she added, wiggling the rose a little under her nose for emphasis.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY INDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-WESTON

Indi smiled to herself as Salem rolled her eyes at her joke. She obviously knew the rose was for her but she was curious to know who it was from. She had gotten one form Salem and her sister already. Even though there was no real surprised, Indi still gasped and held up her hand over her mouth when Salem presented her with the rose. "I never would have guessed." she said sarcastically as she took the rose and note. "Well looove doesn't mean assignments aren't due." she grumbled as she opened the note and smiled when she saw it was from Weston.

Salem let out a huff of amusement at Indi, gratified at least when Indi seemed happy with the rose. "And that's why you're head girl," she said, pulling her hand back so she could rest her chin on it. "You ready for the dance tonight as well or will you be working on assignments then too?" She asked, aiming for casual though her stomach still flipped at the idea of going out with Natalia again. Properly this time, dressed and behaving like herself.

"That's right." Indi said in a pleased tone when Salem said that was why she was head girl. Her feelings about the title could switch from day to day and sometimes it was rare that she was allowed to be unapologetically proud. But she rolled her eyes when her friend asked if she'd be working during the dance. "I could hardly miss the last dance of our entire school career." she said sounding more sarcastic than she actually felt. She wasn't the most sentimental person but she wasn't about to miss it. Even if it was just to be a completionist when it came to school events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back