Bellatrix & Professor Weiss

Belle smiled. "Yes I am. I was born in California, but my father was in the Army and we moved all over the world. I believe your accent would make you a New Yorker?"

"That's neat," Gabriel said, "I grew up in downtown New York, but I went to Hogwarts England. I am assuming you did too?"

"Ravenclaw," Gabriel replied, "And you?"

(((Sorry. Dinner was ready. :p )))

"Really? So was I. When did you graduate?" Belle asked curiously.

"That's interesting," Gabriel said, giving her one of his rare smiles. "Actually, I graduated in 2002. And yourself?"

"I graduated in 2010. We would not have been there together at all." She frowned at the thought. "Strange that two Ravenclaw's have begun teaching here at the same time." Belle added with a smile.

"Yes, very strange." Gabriel moved to a window, looking outside at some kid's having a snowball fight. "Have you taught at anywhere else? I taught Charms at Durmstrang for six years."

"I have taught before, but not at a magical school. I previously taught at a few muggle schools. My last position was at a school just off of a military base in San Francisco." Belle replied. "Have you ever been to California?"

Gabriel shook his head. "Unfortunately, I have never been to the West Coast. The farthest place West I have been is Milwaukee, Wisconsin," he explained. "My mother said that I had some muggle relatives in Minnesota, but I never met my father, so I had no desire to visit them." He smiled, particularly unbothered by the fact that the had not been on any terms with his real father, who was supposedly a muggle cop.

"Ah, so you are a true East Coaster then. I lived in Florida and in South Carolina at different bases for a few years, but never made it up to New York at all." Belle replied with a smile. She had always wanted to go see the Statue of Libery, but never got there before accepting this position. "We also lived in Italy and Germany for a year each. Never been to Minnesota or Wisconsin though. From what I have heard, not missing much."

"Whoa, sounds like you've been around the world and back," Gabriel commented with a warm smile. "Yeah, I've heard that about the Midwestern states too; they have their perks, but a lot less to do."

"Yes, I have done my fair share of traveling in my life." Belle replied. "I think that my favorite place though was San Francisco. Such a beautiful city."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back