Bellatrix & Professor Weiss

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Bellatrix hurried down the first floor corridor, away from the Yule Ball.

Thinking this girl was acting suspiciously, Professor Weiss followed her down the corridor.

Bellatrix sensed something behind her and quickly turned on her heels. "Show your self!" she demanded sharply.

Professor Weiss walked closer to the girl. "Do not raise your voice to me." she stated very plainly, just a touch of sarcasm able to be heard. She was not about to be disrespected by anyone, let alone a student.

"Professor Weiss. I can tell by that attitude you must be the Green girl. Bellatrix, correct?" she replied a little haughtily.

(((not a problem. I will catch up with you tomorrow!)))

She sneered. "So...Professor is it....you've heard of me. Pity I haven't heard of any annoying new Professors lately so I can't say the same. What is you subject?"

"Muggle Studies," Professor Weiss responded plainly, almost daring the girl to make some sort of comment about her subject-matter. "And what exactly do you think you are doing out here?"

"A muggle lover...how interesting....no doubt you have their filthy blood then!" she spat. "And I do go to this school don't I? Am I not allowed to be in the hallways?"

"Ah, yes, you are exactly the type of student that should be in my class. Learning how to be a tolerant person that is able to live in the world." Professor Weiss replied. "And seeing as most of the student body is either in their rooms packing for the holidays or at the ball, your actions make it seem like you are up to something."

"I would rather spend time in Azkaban than in your pitiful excuse for a class!" she spat. "And as for packing or at the ball I have a perfectly good reason to 'why I seem like I am up to something!'" she mocked. "I was not allowed to go last year because lucky me, I was in trial with the bloody Ministry of Magic, and as for packing I have no where to go. Through my many trials I have landed with the beloved Alicia Barker as my legal guardian, and if she did choose to leave her beloved school I would not go with! Thus either way I am stuck here, unless I sneak out!"

"Wow. The school is so lucky to have you stuck here." Professor Weiss stated, rolling her eyes. "Instead of stalking around the halls, why don't you go and maybe try to have a good time. You do have some friends to enjoy some time with, don't you?"

"No I don't!" she snapped coldly. "The majority of the people I had done horrible things to and no longer care to look my direction, or they have heard of me and are afraid. I have no one."

"Ah, and it is so much better to stomp around the halls and be bitter about the whole situation then. I understand completely." she responded sarcastically.

Bellatrix looked taken aback at the way the Professor was talking to her. "Who the hell do you think you are? You filthy muggle lover! How dare you treat a Witch of my standards like vermin!"

"And what? You think that just because you've been inside Azkaban I should be scared of you or something? I have dealt with much worse than a little girl with a superiority complex." Professor Weiss realized that this was going to be a much easier school to deal with than her last. If this girl was the worst of the group, then she was going to be very happy here.

"I doubt it! You seem like an innocent, ignorant, cloudy blue eyes woman, who thinks muggles are wonderful and doesnt realize true problems in the world. Always trying to be optimistic and stupid!"

Professor Weiss laughed. "Oh, my poor deluded girl. You have no idea what I have experienced. I know that muggles are not all sunshine and lollipops. But it is important to be able to coexist with each other."

(((not a problem. :D )))

Professor Weiss smiled. She was not about to go into how muggles are actually just like wizards but without magic with this insipid girl. "Well, I would inform you all about muggles if you were in my course, but then again, what would you gain from learning to be a part of the world anyways?"

(((sorry i took so long on this. been trying to figure out how to respond. tossed a few ideas around. lol.)))

Professor Weiss sniggered at the girl. "And we all know that has been working out so well for you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back