Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
Violet sat cross-legged on her bed, staring out the window to the trees in the backyard. She sighed - Angus was off in America, visiting Luna, Rosie was at daycare, and her parents were at work. Nothing for Violet to do except read, or maybe go for a walk to the shops. It was always weird going shopping now, she had to stop herself wanting to pay in galleons. Violet preferred to stay indoors. She wanted desperately to write to Aries, but she knew he was travelling these holidays and therefore had no idea where to send a letter to. She didn't even own an owl. Half his luck, she thought, as she moped about. "I miss him," she whispered, as she picked up one of her textbooks and skimmed through it. She hoped that he hadn't forgotten about her over the holidays, that would have broken her heart completely. Maybe he only cares about me when he can see me, once I'm gone, he forgets. Out of sight, out of mind, - although she knew that was utterly ridiculous. At least, she hoped that it was utterly ridiculous. Violet sighed again. These holidays were going to drag on forever.

The grey owl flew down and perched on her window ledge dropping the letter it had carried. It remained where it was, under orders to wait for any correspondence that might be coming. Mathias hooted to get the girls attention, using its claws to push the letter forward.
Dearest Violet,

I am sorry it has taken me nearly a week before I could write. Harrison's family have taken us down to Mexico which is amazing, hot and stuffy but glorious. The food is hot and spicy, the sand is brown/ red and hot... actually everything about Mexico except of course it doesn't have the hottest girl in the planet. She's reading this now probably brooding that we're not together. I know this because I've been doing it constantly and Harrison keeps telling me off for it. He's jealous of course himself and Layla broke up before the summer holidays begun so he is trying to corrupt me and lead me astray. It won't work don't worry. I have eyes for only one girl, none of these black haired tanned brown eyed girls for me. Especially when I'm lucky enough to be dating someone who simply looks like an angel.
Have I told you yet that I miss you? I do, every day. I know I'm having fun here too - it's impossible not to but it would be even better if you were here. I will be literally craving the rain by the time I return.
Mathias is very reliable but after the journey to you, would you mind holding onto him for a day or so to let him rest. And if you happen to write anything to me in the mean time you could always post it back with him. Not hinting or anything. Ok yes I am. I want a letter like yesterday from you. Ok missing you more now. Just want to hold you and kiss you and...
better stop this letter fast.

Wait for me, I am coming back for you - to you
Aries

Hearing an owl hoot, Violet started, half-jumped, and fell off the bed in her excitement. Glad nobody was around to witness that, she picked herself up and moved over to where the owl was, taking the letter from it and giving it a pat on the head. She opened the letter - honestly, she could not have opened it faster, having a sneaking suspicion she knew who the letter was from - and beamed as she read it, feeling her heart pound in her chest. Mexico sounded like a lot of fun - the furthest Violet had gone in the holidays was...well, she hadn't really gone anywhere, the furthest she had gone had been the city, which wasn't nearly as exciting. Still, she was glad Aries was having fun - and remembered her and wrote to her, and wrote such wonderful words that made her miss him twice as much and actually kiss the parchment a few times, before stopping herself and finding some treats and a place for the owl. Then, she raced to get stationary so she could write back.
Dearest Aries,

Mexico, huh? Wow, that sounds really quite exciting! I've never been, but it sure sounds like fun, haha. Plus some heat would be nice around here, although I suppose one could argue that winter here is hot, but to me it's cold. Besides, I don't have an extremely hot boy to keep me company, he's off raising the temperature in Mexico some.
...reading over my writing I'm realising how incoherent it is. Terribly sorry you should have to read this, I practically fell over myself in order to reach my stationary to write to you. My holidays aren't nearly as exciting as yours. In fact I've been home the whole time, have barely left except to go to the city once and the local shops once. Oh, and the arty part of Brisbane - my mum knows someone who's daughter is going to Hogwarts next year, she wants me to keep an eye out for her if she's in Hufflepuff, but she's pretty smart so I suspect she'll be fine.
It is rather a shame to hear about your friend's girlfriend but I am glad his attempts to corrupt you aren't working. You are taking me to the Yule Ball, after all!
Ah, Aries. I miss you - miss you terribly! Every day here feels as though it drags on forever. Which is a cliche but it's sadly true. I am so bored! Right now, dad's at work, my sister's at playgroup, my brother's over in England and my mum's out, too, so I'm absolutely dying of boredom, and all I can think about is how much I wish I was with you instead of here all by myself. School can't come soon enough, I say.
Mathias is a beautiful owl - I suppose they say animals grow to look like their owners, or is it owners grow to look like their animals? I wouldn't say the latter at all, I'll stick with the former - and I hope he's in good condition when he returns to you. And don't you worry, I've been waiting for the opportunity to write to you since I arrived back in Brisbane, to be honest! I shall send you this letter very soon so you can respond to it and comment on what a boring life I must lead and then I'll have another letter from you to respond to...
Gosh, I sound absolutely crazy. I miss you. A bit too much, evidently. I can't help it!
I will wait for you forever - as it seems as though these holidays will take that long, at least they would without your letters to speed time along. I cannot wait to see you again, and to kiss you again, and to talk to you again...
Now I'm driving myself crazy. I'd better stop this letter.
Missing you beyond belief,
Violet
She left the ink to dry before folding up the paper, and the very next evening, not being able to wait to respond much longer, kissed the paper before handing it to Mathias. "Take this back to Aries," she whispered. "And thank you, thank you, thank you."

Hola mi hermoso - my spanish isn't that great but that is supposed to say hello my beautiful!

I got your letter and have been walking on air ever since. The weather here hasn't changed, it's still wait for it... hot. It gets slightly cooler in the evenings but not by much. There's so many lizards and snakes about here that I'm convinced I'll be bitten to death before I even see you again. I'm not talking the friendly variety - if there are any, I mean ugly, deadly slimy poisonous things. Ok now you know you're boyfriend is an official wuzz. I have one phobia and that is reptiles so where do I go on vacation too - home of the deadly ones, remind me also to wear blinkers when I visit you in Australia. I hear even the spiders are lethal there.

Hope you didn't hurt yourself too much when you fell over, still falling for me even now huh? lol glad to hear it. And glad to hear there are no hot guys taking my place back there either.

The days here may be filled to oblivion but night times I usually just lie awake and imagine you asleep far away from me but under the same sky and stars and I like that thought. It makes me feel closer somehow to you. Shouldn't be too long more another week left at least. Which means I'm arriving back at the school earlier than expected if you just happen to cut your holidays short too maybe we could meet up. Flagrant hinting there.

Needless to say I miss you, I can't wait to see you and here away from you I realised something...
I'll tell you when I get home to you

Aries

Mon cher Aries,
My French isn't that great either, but hey, now I know a little Spanish! One day I'll be able to travel the world thanks to all these little words and phrases I've picked up all over the place.
I hope you're not overheating there - it's your own fault for being too hot to begin with you know! Haha, but seriously, I hope you're alright and you're still having an incredible time. And please do not be bitten to death by any lizards or snakes, I'm desperate to see you again and I don't know if I'd quite cope if you'd die. So try to stay alive, at least for my sake!
Oh dear. I believe I had far too much sugar today. I think I'm just over-excited to recieve another letter from you. Forgive my hyperactivity!
And don't worry - I am absolutely terrified of spiders. Luckily they mostly keep away from me. My brother can handle them better than I can, as can my mother and father, so at least there's usually someone on hand to deal with them. I think my four year old sister is better with spiders than I am. But no, I had to be the one who freaks out when there's a spider in the room. I missed out in the genetic lottery, evidently.
Of course you know nobody could ever take your place, Aries! I sure hope you haven't seen any beautiful girls over there who are far prettier and more interesting than me. I don't think that would be hard, but at least tell me nobody's taking my place, haha.
Well, I'm doing absolutely nothing here...I still haven't left Brisbane. Boring as. I think I might just have to head back to school early, I mean, I've got my books and everything, nothing more to do here. I suppose there might be more entertainment at Hogwarts than here...I don't know, though.
Just kidding. Being with you is way more interesting than being here. In fact I'm counting down the days until school starts just so I can see you again. If I get to see you sooner that would be wonderful. I can't wait!
I miss you every moment, and I want to know what it is you realised - now I think I miss you more, if that's even possible!
Violet

Ok,

I have a huge favour to ask of you... when I get back please speak to me in French that was sexy as hell! And another favour if you could source some parchment that is long lasting that would be great. Your letters have become worn out from me opening and folding them constantly. Should just put them safely away so I can show our grand kids how crazy we were in the very beginning!
Have every intention of staying alive, its amazing what the power of a few words from yourself does to me. I must confess something though... a member of the female species has attached herself to me here. She's utterly beautiful. Sallow skin, the darkest brown eyes and the blackest hair down to her back. She follows me everywhere and apparently is completely smitten with me. The effect I have on females is something else, her name is Carlina and she is only 6years old. We met her a few days ago outside the hotel we're staying at and she has returned to our hotel ever since. Bringing me flowers and everything, she's so adorable. I told her I was already spoken for though and she actually said that just incase it doesn't work out she'd wait for me. How cute is that?
Well can you believe I like you being hyperactive - want to see more of that when I return too.

The realisation I had was a major one, enlightening to say the least.
But can't tell you here on paper, so you will just have to wait...
patience my Violet

All Yours

Aries

((a little too lazy to source accents...please forgive me ;) ))
Aries,

Bien sur, mon cher. Je serai tres heureuse a parle a toi en francais!
Okay, it's a little rusty, but I'll give it my best shot. I hope I won't say something completely ridiculous like "I am a pineapple"...friend of mine at primary school got me to teach her that, by the way, but that's besides the point...
Mine too, huh? Probably doesn't help that some of the ink on the words ends up on my lips...haha, don't ask. Seriously, don't.
Urgh, you wrote to me to tell me that you have an admirer? You so don't understand girls. Just kidding! Aww, that's so cute. She obviously has very good taste - especially for somebody so young. Tell her I say "g'day". Don't tell her I'll beat her up if she makes a move on you. She probably can't help it.
Let's see...my life...yep, still the same. No admirers for me, indeed I still haven't really left the house although we did go to the beach for a day. In July! Kind of pointless, no?
I'm glad. I'll quite possibly jump up and down like a crazy woman and tackle you when I see you again, I've missed you that much. Scary as that seems. You may want to wear a helmet. No, really, I probably couldn't knock you over, I'm not particuarly strong, haha!
The suspense is killing me, making me want to see you more and more. I am impatiently awaiting the return to Hogwarts just to see you again...and I know patience is a virtue and all, but seriously!
Always yours,
Violet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back