Bella-Donna Manor

Veronica stood there a little happy that the Jasper fellow was given a few months before the divine mother decided his fate. Just as she waited to hear more she heard a loud noise that almost deafened her and then everything was silent. She knew that her eavesdropping was caught and therefore she left the hallway and went to her room where she freshened up and wondered what kind of food was served here because she was very hungry.

William watched as Dympna walked away. he yelled down the hall towards her " thank you and i hope i can make him upto your liking." William knew it would be time soon to either leave or go make something to eat for the children and her queenlyness Dympna. he walked over to zeal picked him up and carried him to the kitchen to make something for everyone.

Naomi held her arms out to her mommy to pick her up, smiling innocently at her. 'Mommy, when I go to Hogwash, what house do you think I'll be in?' As she was three years old, she couldn't pronounce all the words properly, and she meant Hogwarts but it came out sounding as Hogwash. 'I think that I want to be a Slyserin.' She stated proudly. It sounded like the best house that she had heard so far, but again she couldn't pronounce the words properly so Slytherin sounded like Slyserin. 'Am I going to Hogwash mommy?' She inquired unsure if her mommy would send her there or not.

Dympna swooped down to pick up her little girl. Out of all of them Naomi was the one that seemed to take well to her experiments and to her teachings. The fact that she wanted to be a Slytherin proved that. "If you so wish you can go Hogwarts. Just remember that there will be those that won't understand you and what you have learned." She said as she slid her finger down Naomi's nose. "Now tell me is there such a thing as good and evil?" She asked while rocking her. She taught all the girls that there was no such thing as good and evil. There was only power.

Her girls would be powerful and perfect. There would nothing and no one that could hurt them. After she proved to the world that she wasn't crazy they would see that her teachings where not the random raving of a mad woman but pure and utter genius. She would be given every child to mold into into perfection. There had been damage of course but that was only natural. There were nothing that couldn't be done without some sacrifice. There had seemed to be no side effects to Naomi yet. Or Poppy as she had taken to calling her lately.

Naomi shook her head quickly, eager to show her mom what she had learnt. 'No, only power!' She exclaimed, excited as her mom picked her up and rocked her back and forth gently. 'And I'm going to be the most powerful of them all.' She informed her mommy, each word halted. 'And the world will be at my feet, they'll be worshipping me and you mommy.' She whispered in her mom's ear, a small smile on her face as she imagined it. It would be perfect for them. 'It'll be perfect mommy.'

Violet walked down the hallway towards where her mommy Dympna was, and her eyes narrowed when she saw Naomi in her mommy's eyes. Naomi was the one that picked on her the most, getting the others to pick on Violet as well, and she wasn't even sure if her mommy knew. There was one thing that Violet knew though, that she would get the girls to pay, she hated the girls, and especially Naomi, but being the one that the others picked on and didn't listen to her was advantageous as they didn't notice when she was there. The other girls were talking about how they would turn on Naomi soon, and Violet was actually looking forward to that, to see Naomi being picked on. But it depended on what Naomi was like then as well, if she was nice to Violet, then maybe they could be friends. But only if she was nice to Violet.

She continued walking towards mommy and Naomi, a small smirk on her face as her violet coloured eyes glinted evilly. Her brown hair framed her heart shaped face giving her the picture of innocence, and this was the reason that the others picked on her. Besides them thinking that she wasn't as powerful as them. But what did they know? The only people that Violet showed her power was to her mommy, and she couldn't wait until she could make the others pay.

william could see there was alot of more people who are new to the house.

"You will be perfect my little Poppy." She said with a large smile on her face. Dympna was always happiest when she was with her children. Perfect children to make perfect women of power and respect. Violet was nearby, Dympna could almost hear her scamming which pleased Dympna. While Naomi could spin a tail there was always the warning about the quite ones. And the little ones. This was the reason that Dympna always chose those that seemed not to have much power to them. It made for a perfect canvas. "William come here and help with them." She said out of nowhere. She knew he was there. This was her house after all. She knew where everything and everyone where. "Are you playing nice with the others little Violet?" She asked knowing full well that she wasn't.

Violet nodded sweetly in reply to her mother, though her smirk on her face said otherwise. 'Of course mommy.' She said innocently, even though she knew that shortly the others would be screaming. She tilted her head to the side slightly, waiting eagerly to hear the screams coming from the others. She had always promised herself that she would make them pay for being mean to her, and now it was time for her to make do of that promise. Violet leaned against the wall as she waited, an evil, vindictive smile on her face. It was nearly time.

Naomi didn't like how much attention her mommy was playing to Violet, so she went to distract her mommy and get her to pay more attention to Naomi. She loved hearing from her mommy that she would be perfect, and right then and there she promised herself that she would be perfect to make her mommy proud. 'The world will be at our feet.' She whispered again, it was a phrase she had heard before, though she wasn't sure where from, but it was a phrase that she would do anything she could to make sure it came true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back