Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby entered the library, and sat down at the table next to a window. She looked out to the grounds and started daydreaming. After a moment she snapped out of it, chose a book, and started reading.

Patricia made her way down from the Hufflepuff common room. She had been doing her History of Magic homework but needed a book out of the library to help her with it.

Making her way over to the History section she saw a girl sitting on her own, that she recognised from the party in the common room and the Quidditch afterwards. She seemed like a really nice girl. So deciding she had plenty of time to do her homework she went a sat beside her, "Hey Libby." She said in a whisper. "How are you?"

Libby looked up. "Hey pat" she smiled. "Im fine thanks. You?" She asked. Libby hadn't seen much of her other than in the common room. "Just reading about potions, seeing as i don't have any potions lessons untill next term." she said.

(whats a semester?)

(A semester is a term)

Patricia smiled as she looked at the book Libby was reading, she remembered reading it herself last year, it was a good book. "I'm good, just getting some research material. I'm glad to see you getting ahead of yourself, it's a good idea. Are you enjoying your classes so far?" She asked.

Libby smiled. "Yeah, there great. Is it normal to have homeowkr every single lesson?" She asked. She'd never had so much back at her muggle school.

(ty)

Patricia laughed slightly at Libbys comment, "In some classes, yes, you will have homework every lesson. But some times it may just be notes or an outline of everything you learned, but that is just for the last class before your exams. Then you may just have to practice your spells." She said finally. First year was easy enough, simple spells and homework, she wasn;t sure how second year was going to pan out for her.

"What classes have you got this term?" She asked, she didn't have many herself, but was going to be snowed under next term.

"Oh." Libby looked slightly disapointed at the homework. She thought for a moment,"I think, history of magic, astronomy, transfiguration, and Defence against the Dark Arts. You?" She asked.

"Oh," Patricia said with a big smile, "Very good classes to start off with. History of Magic and Astronomy are my personal favorites. Lets just hope this History of Magic Professor stays." She said with a sigh.

Thinking about the question Patricia said, "Well I have History of Magic, Potions and Charms. Not an awful lot, but enough to ease me into the swing of things again." She said with a shrug. "Oh don't you have flying lessons this term?" Patricia asked.

"I want to start charms and potions, but i have to wait untill next term." she said, sighing. "Who's your teacher?"

"Oh yes i do." Libby was shocked with herself. That was her favourite lesson of the week! (lol oops) "Do you still do flying in 2nd year?" she asked, she hoped she would be able to carry on next year too.

Arianna walked into the library and inhaled the smell of hundreds of books. She knew that she would be spending alot of time here.
She looked over to a table and saw Libby talking to another girl she vaguely recognised.
She dropped her voice to a whisper, so that she wouldn't disturb the librarian.
"Hey guys" and then she looked at Patricia and held out her hand smiling, "Hi, I'm Arianna"

((Sorry, hope you don't mind me joining!))

"Charms and Potions, are two really good classes. Professor Lloyd takes Charms, but first years have Professor Phoenix sometimes. And Professor Fox takes Potions." She said with a smile, they were relatively nice teachers, but she got on with all of her teachers.

Patricia put on a fake sad face and hung her head and shook it. "No, you don't do flying second year. You actually only do it in your first term in first year." She said. It was a sad fact.

Patricia looked up when she saw a shadow come over the table and heard a voice talk. Patricia looked up and saw one of the new First Year Hufflepuff. Patricia took the girls hand, "Hi Arianna. I'm Patricia, second year Hufflepuff." She said with a smile. "Would you like to join us." She said with a smile, indicating to the chair in front of her.

"Oh," Libby was now very disappointed, she was looking forward to a long term flying sessions, oh well, she thought, ill jsut have to join caysi.

She says Arianna walk into the library and join them. "Hey Arianna. You alright?" she asked politly.

"Thanks, I just came to explore, and found the library. I want to get some basic spell books out, and practise." Arianna said. She really wanted to learn some spells that she could use, like the spell that made the end of your wand light up, which she had seen her mother use lots of times before.

"I'm really good actually, so glad to be here!" she said happily to Libby.

Libby grinned. "Great! Have you been to the lakefront yet? It's really pretty there." she said. She turned back to Patricia. "Hey, ill see you around ye," she said, standing up. "See you Arianna" she waved at them both, and left.

Patricia smiled at the new arrival. "Well it's good to get ahead of yourself. Any spells in particular you want to learn?" She asked. "I'm glad your enjoying youself, it is a really great place to be." She said with a broad smile. Patricia nodded at Libby, "The lakefront is lovely." She spent most of her time there last year. Then Libby got up, Patricia was a bit surprised at the abrupt leave, "See ya Libby." Patricia said waving.

"Yeah, bye Libby!" Arianna felt confused, had Libby left because she had come? She hoped not, because she really liked her.
"Well, I would really like to learn that spell called Lumos, where the end of your wand lights up" she said slightly distractdly, still think about why Libby had left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back