Being Bored.....as usual.

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa slowly stepped down the first floor corridor while kicking a small rubber ball that she had pulled out of her messenger bag a few moments prior. Her designer boots that her father had bought her from spain clicked with each step she took along with each kick she gave the small rubber ball.

After three or four small kicks Alyssa stopped the ball with her foot then quickly scooped it up and placed it back into her bag with a small bored sigh.

"Gawd....why am I so bored?!" Alyssa muttered to herself and she continued to slowly walk through the corridor.

Toni seemed to not be able to find anything to do. Sure there was always homework assignments that she was already leaving until the last moment but still, she didn't want to deal with those. Toni wanted to do something fun or at least interesting.

Though it seemed like all of Toni's friends had something to do, either that or Toni was just hopeless at finding them. Realizing that it was hopeless, she just decided to walk along the first floor corridor.

Walking a for a bit she was about to turn up the stairs. Though she noticed Alyssa, a girl that Toni had met once. "Hey" Toni said with a small smile on her face. "Bored as well?" Toni asked hoping she wasn't the only one.

Alyssa turned around and was met with the sight of the first year that she had met awhile ago. She hadn't talked with her much, but from what she knew about her Alyssa knew that Toni was a pretty cool girl.

"Hey! Oh yeah....it gets boring lik this all the time during school. At least for me it does." Alyssa was unsure if other kids got as bored as she often did. Alyssa vaguely wondered if she should write her mother and ask for more sewing supplies and material.

"How have you been?" Alyssa wondered if Toni had been having a nice time at Hogwarts so far.

Toni was glad that Alyssa didn't just take off walking wondering why a first year had come up to her to talk. Toni was never quite sure what people thought of her right away, well unless that person hated her. That was really easy to see.

"It does seem rather boring around the school" Toni said looking around at the rather empty corridor. "And of coarse when you go around looking for people no one is anywhere to be seen" Toni said a small smile forming on her lips. Who she was looking for exactly wasn't sure just someone that Toni could talk to.

When Alyssa asked how Toni had been, it wasn't as hard as a question as Toni could have made it. Though Toni didnt' want to get into the details of what had really been going on with everyone. Instead she pushed all the troubles out of mind yet again.

"I've been good. Haven't gotten lost to any class yet" Toni said determined to never be the one getting lost. "Still havent' gotten used to wearing the uniform though" Toni said knowing that she should just be lucky it was a slytherin uniform that made things better, but still. "So how have you been?" Toni asked

Alyssa couldn't help but giggle when Toni said she hadn't gotten lost yet. This seemed to be a common worry for most first years. In fact Alyssa remebered that she had gotten lost.

"Lucky you! I had gotten lost so many times last year!" Alyssa shrugged her shoulders and flipped some of her hair away from her face and stared down at her boots.

"Eh..I've been alright. I did found out some upsetting news a few days ago though." Alyssa frowned.

Toni let out a smile "Well the year isn't quite over yet. I think I still have time to possibly get lost" She said hoping that she wouldn't as well as hoping she hadn't jinxed it by saying that she had yet to get lost. Probably the most important class she would get lost going to, probably the one with the scary Professor. Yet Toni had yet to find a professor that scared her. That was a good thing though.

Though Toni watched as Alyssa stared down at her boots. They were extremely cute boots but Toni wasn't sure if Alyssa was hinting on commenting on them or if she was just looking down at the ground. The words that came out of Alyssa's mouth suggested the second statement.

"Aww I'm sorry" Toni said when Alyssa said she had heard some upsetting news a few days go. Toni wondered if she should pry. Alyssa wouldn't have mentioned if Toni wasn't allowed to dig a bit further. "If you want to talk about it I've been told I'm a good listener" Toni said though when she thought about it she laughed a bit "Fine I've actually never been told that but I can listen when I offer and I'm offering" Toni said with a smile.

Alyssa smiled and nodded her head at Toni.

"Well.....do you what a part-veela is?" Alyssa asked wondering if Toni even knew what this thing was before she even bothered to tell her the whole story.

Toni wondered if the nod meant that Alyssa was going to tell Toni what was wrong. It was actually going to be nice to think about someone else besides Toni for once. Well not for the reason as it may sound. It was more that Toni thought if she heard that someone else was going through something Toni would be able to forget what was going on in her life for even that moment. Now that thought was more than wonderful.

"Part Veela" Toni repeated knowing she had heard the word Veela before. Toni used to pretend she was always a Veela when she was younger acting as if she was the prettiest thing alive. But Part Veela was easy to figure out. "Yeah I know what that is" Toni said wondering what that had to do with the story.

Libby was wandering around the corridors trying to fine someone when she heard voices round the corner. That could be her! she thought to herself, heading in the direction of the chatting. Rounding the corner, Libby stopped. Or not.

Alyssa was about to tell Toni the rest of the story when another girl rounded the corner. Alyssa didn't know who this girl was....or what year she was in, so she decicded to keep her mouth shut and not yell at the girl for interrupting. Instead she merely waved at the girl and gave her a small smile.

"Well..I just found out from my mother that I'm part-veela." Alyssa spat someone disgusted by even mentioning it.

When Toni noticed Alyssa wave, She turned around to see who at. It was Libby. God Toni thought rolling her eyes. No Toni was not fond of this girl. She was a hufflepuff to start but also friends or Darren who was more annoying than Toni could ever picture. Just ignore her Toni thought as she turned to Alyssa to listen to her story.

Though when Alyssa said she was part Veela Toni wasn't expecting her reaction to it. Wasn't that a good thing. Weren't Veelas pretty. Or was it something about being not a full witch. Toni wasn't really sure. "And I'm taking it that this is bad news. What's wrong with being part Veela?" Toni asked hoping she wasn't sounding absolutely stupid.

Angel walked down the corridor, her knee-lengh black boots making scarcely any noice, strange for a pair of boots. She heard voices, so she wandered over to them. Her pale blue tank top, and brown denim jacket were brand new, strange for Angel to actually have clothes that weren't hand-me-downs. She looked at the two girls, both had pretty blonde hair. Angel wished she had blonde hair, her sister and parents did, but nope, life was playing a cruel joke on her, cursing her to have brown hair. Not that she minded too much, her long hair was excellent for curtaining her face.

She smiled at Alyssa and Toni, her smile slightly like a smirk. She thought she recognised Toni from somewhere, but wasn't sure. Angel's bell-bottom jeans and peach, pastel pink and brown braided belt made her look taller than she was, but she was still dwarfed by these two girls. She saw Libby as she drew closer, she didn't know what to make of her, but Angel thought she was nice enough, even if she was slightly odd. "Hello." she said, dully, she was bored, and need to talk to someone, she didn't care who.

Ares saw a group of girls standing nearby.
He realized they hadnt noticed his and Olivers fun game.
He smirked, they'll notice now.

Ares grabbed one of the last rotten pumpkins and threw it at the
group of girls. As it splattered all over them, laughing he turned to
Oliver. "RUN!!"

The two boys piked up the basket and ran for their lives.

Toni stood there wondering if her question was a dumb one. Though soon another girl had joined them. Toni vaguely remembered her from that day in the corridor Angie, Angela, Angel. That's it Angel Toni thought glad that she finally remembered the name. Usually Toni wasnt' good with names unless she liked the person or if she hated the person. Angel was neither at the moment.

"hello" Toni said not sure if she really wanted a group of people. These corridors seemed to get so full and busy. It bugged Toni a bit sometimes. But one more person wasn't going to kill her, well maybe not. As Toni said no more to Angel she wondered if Alyssa really wanted to speak with more people around. Twirling a small piece of her blonde hair Toni waited.

Though moments after Toni hurt a small sound of something hitting the ground and then something splattering all over her uniform. "Oh eww Gross" She managed to say as she looked at her uniform which seemed to have spots of god knows what on it. Turning to see a boy running away, Toni wished she had known more spells to do something about it. The boy's voice registering in Toni's mind. She wasn't going to let him live with this. now that just didn't happen.

Turning to see if Alyssa and Angel were covered as well, Toni sighed. "Anyone know a cleaning charm or do I have to go shower and change?" Toni asked her voice calm though inside she was about to explode.

[I'm so sorry! My friend here's new at the whole RPing thing. :r: I hope you don't mind us making our get-away in your thread...? :shifty: :ph43r: ]

As the pumpkin smashed at the girls' feet, Oliver erupted into laughter. Without waiting for hex to be sent his way, he quickly made a run for it, trying to catch up to Ares.

//It's alright!//

Alyssa smiled light and gave her scrawny shoulders a shrug. She heard that Veela were extremely beautiful and often became cheerleaders for famoua Qudditch teams. But the sadness that she felt went inside deeper than just being pretty.

"It's just that....people may only think I'm pretty because of my part-veela heritage. It may not even be my own beauty." Alyssa pushed some of her blonde hair away from her fac and stared down at Toni. "Besides...that also makes me a half-breed." Alyssa spat. It was hard enoug being pureblood...not to mention now she considered a half-breed.

When another girl appeared Alyssa was about to wave and say hello to her when a sound on something splattering on the ground and covered Alyssa in it. Alyssa shrieked in disgust and turned her head to where the pumkin came from.

"Oooh.. Those little brats!!" Alyssa pulled her wand from her skirt pocket and aimed it at the boys. Usually she was nicer...but she had spent who knows how many hours cleaning it to take it sparkling clean.

"Rictusempra!" Alyssa flicked her wand and let what she knew to be the tickling jinx at the two boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back