Being a teacher

Beaumont Karhunlappi

OOC First Name
Emma(pants)
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
((Continued from One Cell in the Sea, Lakefront))

When they reached the shed, he retrieved his wand from a pocket in his robes (Beau loved his robes, he wore them all the time, whether he had his uniform on underneath or just muggle clothes), and pointed it at the door, "Alohamora!" he commanded, and the door unlocked. Smiling happily, he opened it and went inside, grabbing three school broomsticks that didn't look like they were in too bad shape he headed back outside, closing the door behind him. He was a considerate Hufflepuff, after all.

He dropped two of the broomsticks on the ground and mounted the third. "It's easy, you just do this," he said, and pushed off. Hovering momentarily a few feet above the ground, he pulled his gloves from another pocket in his robes and put them on. The air was fresh and his hands would get cold in the air. Then, without warning, he zipped off to the other end of the quidditch pitch. Making a wide loop around the goal posts, he rose high into the air on the way back to where he'd left the girls standing and then dropped suddenly back down to ground level, landing beside them with a bit of a bump and breathing hard with the exhilaration.

"Now you try," he said. The fact that they would need step by step instructions and guidance along the way did not even occur to Beau. Flying was second nature to him now and he could barely remember the time, just two short years ago, when he'd never even seen anyone fly before, let alone had no idea how to do it himself.

Giselle stayed on the lake for a little while, cleaning her skate board. After several minutes, she stood up and hop on her skateboard. She started to paddle and made her way to the pitch. She circle the abandoned pitch in circle with her skateboard, she was having so much time. The place was big but it wasn't perfect for skateboarding, Giselle hated the grass it slowed her down. She prefer the corridors more than the pitch.

Just then, she saw Beau bringing brooms, she made her way there and jumped off her skateboard. She crossed her hand as she listen to the boy and saw him fly. She look at him in awe, she had always wanted to ride on one. She had read some books about quidditch, she had secretly admire it but she never admit it. The boy then flew down and said it was easy
"Are you mad!?" Giselle said almost shouting. "How can I do that?" She chuckle looking at him in awe.

"Ladies first"
Giselle handed the broom to Meyke "I mean girly-girl first" She giggle. She wasn't sure if it was safe but she would give it a try especially when the professors weren't around. "Are you sure I wont kill my self by flying?" Giselle whispered to Beau..

Meyke looked a them. "Well, how can I do this ? I mean, could I fly without some theories ?" Meyke asked, confused. She looke ad the broomstick and felt very happy to sit at it and fly then. Meyke stared at Giselle and found that she was confused like her. It will be nice if Beau teach them how to play with some theories. Then, they can follow the instruction step by step.

Beau grinned when Giselle asked him if he was mad. "Well, you don't have to be, but it helps." He liked Giselle's personality. She seemed like a fun person to be around. He laughed when she told Meyke, 'ladies first' and again when she whispered if she was gonna kill herself. "It's not actually any more dangerous than skating," he lied.

Meyke's question made Beau realise he hadn't done a very good job of showing the girls how to actually start flying. "Well, the beauty of flying classes is that there is no theory. Just common sense, and I guess you have to understand some physics stuff, like breaking and banking, but you can mostly just get it from trying it out." He dropped his broomstick on the ground next to him. Holding his hand over it, he commanded "Up!" and the broomstick practically jumped into his hand.

"Start with that, maybe," he suggested. It had been the first thing he'd learnt.

Meyke heard Beau talked to Giselle. Meyke then looked at her broom. Broom-shaped ancient but seems to have a mysterious impression. Meyke chuckled and then realized that Beau had answered her question. Meyke smiled. She put her hand on the broom without touching it. Meyke quited skeptical about it but she decided to try it. "Up!" Meyke exclaimed. Immediately, the broom handle shot to the top in seconds. Meyke gasped and turned to Beau.

(OOC: sorry I forgot this one tee hee. And err I kinda want Giselle to be good @ quidditch/ at least riding broom soo... yeah tee hee...)

Giselle wasn't going to lie, she had ride on a broom before and she loved it. But she was scared being watch by other students, she didn't feel comfortable. The only time she rode on a broom was every midnight and the broom wasn't hers it was her best friend's. She had missed him badly and wanted to steal his broom and make it hers. She had tried to convince him that she deserve the broom as her birthday present but still, he wont give it.

Giselle then shouted
"Up" The broom then came up and she rode on it. She flew fly to the high like she used to, she hadn't been riding brooms a lot lately. She could feel the cold wind brushed her hair and she felt really good. She then flew down and jumped off her broom. "I love flying!" She shouted and smiled at the broom. "I wish I have my own broom" She eyed the broom and start rubbing on the surface of it.

((sorry I'm slow))

Beau watched the girls command their brooms into their hands. "Yeah! Perfect!" he whooped, excited now. It had taken him a while to get the broom into his hand, but he'd never even seen anyone fly before that, so he figured these two must have had more practice with magic. Unable to stay on the ground and watch the girls, he jumped on his broom and kicked off. "You guys are awesome!" he called. "Awesome for a beginner, Meyke! Just don't go too fast - I tried that in my first lesson and ended up in the hospital wing! If you need to slow down, just pull your broom handle up. Hey Giselle! You don't look like a beginner! You're awesome! But can you do this?" Beau tucked his body close to the broomstick, leaned forward and picked up speed. Then, quickly and smoothly, he flipped upside down and rolled up the right way again, three times in a row. He was super proud of that. He'd seen someone do it in his first year, and it had taken him the whole two years since then to practice and get good enough to pull it off without ending up on the ground.

Giselle flew faster and higher and then back to the pitch and start doing laps REALLY FAST. She was enjoying her self when the cold breeze hit her face. She then saw Beau flipped upside down, she had seen her friends did that but she hadn't really try. "Let me try" She said and copied him and hold on to the broomstick tighter. She manage to make two flips instead of three "Sorry I'm not as cool as you" She chuckle as she pull her body closer to the broom and increase her speed. She flew toward the wall and made an edgy turn. "Wow! I'm singing up next year!" She grinned.

"It feels good up here," Meyke answered back. She then turned to Beau and said "Sometime I think that its the break that keeps people sane, I mean if you just go and go you would lose yourself. Yeah, flying is beautiful and the wind is refreshing," Meyke was impressed on how good Beau was with his flying. She loved how what ever he was feeling it would show in his flying. She hope one day she would be has good as him. Meyke took off flying down to the ground in till she got two inches above it.

Beau took both hands off his broomstick and whooped loudly. Flying was the best feeling ever. He had to grab his broom suddenly, though, to stop himself from falling off when he saw Giselle do a double barrel spin. "No way! You've definitely been lying to me, Gissy! Where did you learn to do that! And damn straight you're not as cool as me!" he laughed and flew closer to her, holding up his hand for a high five.

Turning to Meyke, he grinned, "You may have a point, Meykie! Although, to be honest, I like the speed! But then, I don't claim to be sane!" He liked giving people nicknames. Gissy and Meykie were fairly tame, but he was sure he'd find better ones for the two younger girls soon. "I'm trying out for the Hufflepuff team this year. Hopefully I'll get in. Then I kick your lion and snake butts on the pitch!" he climbed high into the air and swooped down, loving the sensation of falling at maximum velocity. Coming out of the dive, he shook his head and whooped again. This was fun!

((Hey guys, if you have anything exciting planned for this topic, let's do it, otherwise I'm keen to just leave it here - we can say we flew for a while then went inside together. Feel free to send me a PM to RP again anytime. (And fill in my relationships thread haha!) ))

Giselle flew toward Beau and `replied` his high five. "Oh boo hoo! I'm cooler than you!" She stick out her tongue and flew away from him flying down and found a ball, she took it and threw it to Beau didn't know if it hit his face or he caught it. She laugh and flew up to the sky, she was extremely pleased with Hogwarts, she didn't have to work, she didn't have to buy her own broom, and she met nice people too.

Giselle let out a small laugh, her friends had been calling her Gissy so it was okay for him to call her Gissy.
"Let's wait until next year and I'll kick your butt! And not to mention, I can be better than you coz I'm cooler than you" She laughed. She then saw him whooped and smiled hoping that she could show him cool tricks.

(OOC: anythin's finee tee hee... *filled-> the relationship thread haha*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back