Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
10¾ "Vine, Dragon heartstring
It had been a month since Charlotte was studying in New Zealand Hogwarts. She was very close to Sebastian, only separated by six floors, but it was nothing compared to the hundreds of miles that separated them for a whole year. Lotte was already wondering if she would never see Seb again. He was the dearest man in her life. Now they were together again, that they might never part again. At least it should be, but time will tell how it will be.

There was free time from all the lesson and sitting in the library. Charlotte decided to go outside to relax in the fresh air. Of course, before that, she sent a message to Sebastian that she would be waiting for him outside near the Forbidden Forest. She picked up her sketch album to draw something there long ago. There she had drawn everything she saw and portraits, but they did not fit together well. It was cool outside, but Lotte's clothes were quite warm. The road to the forest did not take too long, because her step was quite fast. Reaching the Forbidden Forest edge, he found a larger stone, climbed on it and sat down, and opened a sketchbook, then began to draw the forest and its dark shadows.

When Sebastian found out that he and Charlotte were going to learn at the same school again, he was absolutely convinced that it was going to be the best year in the whole school life. Both of his dearest girls were going to be by his side, both Charlotte and Danielle. He and Char were inseparable for years, since the moment when Seb moved to Great Britain and until now, at this point, they were a family, quite literally with the fact that he was adopted by her aunt.

"Charlotte Grant, already in the work without waiting for me," he said as he approached his best friend and sat down next to her. "Y'know, that already looks amazing."

The day was quite nice today, it was even pleasant to spend time and sketch something. Especially if Charlotte had decided to make her future with it. By the time Sebastian had arrived she had almost finished sketching half of what was planned. On the other hand, Lotte is next door to her best friend and for now it will be for a while.

She was a little upset when someone next door spoke. ''Sebastian Kane, you scared me. No, just like that,'' she said, looking at her best friend as he sat down next to her. ''Thank you. You know, I think maybe I should go to college of architecture. What do you think of that idea? ''

@Sebastian Kane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back