Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Beforore Bella walked the Ball she was afraid when she asked the boy? Why she needed ask? Mother always learned that boys need asked go the ball not her but she was sure that tonight will be fun and mayby she some food make fun to her brother Parker. She wear nice dress and she take some nice purfume and she was ready go the ball and make some fun. It was her first time to Hogwarts and she never was to wizards balls and this night will be special to her and she didn't wanted spend time alone. Bella walked the grate hall and looked around and it was realy magical place and now she run close the food. She needed know how taste wizards food and sweets to.
@Louis Vernier

Louis didn't go to the Yule Ball last year. He didn't see any real need to, especially since his only view of it was that you went with a significant other, which he really didn't have. He heard however that last year a lot of people went with their friends, and so that gave him the incentive to ask Bella. She was his only friend that was a girl and he thought why not go with her and see what the ball was like. He dressed in clothes that his father told him to wear. It wasn't too formal, but it also wasn't too casual, and it didn't take long before Louis found Bella in the Great Hall and approached her. "Hey!" he exclaimed, happy to find her so quickly. She looked as though she had only just arrived as well. "I've never been to one of these before, but I imagine everyone just dances and eats food. Which would you like to do?"

When her friend came , then Bella eat cupcake and it taste realy amaizing. She didn't know that wizards food taste like this but it was a good start learned new things. Bella finished her cupcake and cleaned her mouth and then she say warm hello to Louis and she was glad that he came. ''Hey, you look nice!'' She gave him a little nice compliment and he realy looked nice tonight. ''I not sure but i alredy taste the food and it's realy amaizing. What you wanna do?'' They can go to and dance but she was not so sure if she know how need slowly dance.

Bella already seemed to be eating food, so Louis just shrugged and picked up a cupcake for himself, figuring that was what she wanted to do. "They always have food at these things, which is nice, but I've always wondered what they do with the leftovers." Louis said to her as he put the cake into his mouth. The house elves always put in so much effort with the food and there was always bound to be lots left over. He wondered if perhaps the house elves got to eat them afterwards which was a really nice thought. They deserved to enjoy the food as well. "So, are you liking Hogwarts so far?"

When she heard the strange word she looked to Louis with her eyebrows and didn't understand what was the name again? "What is leftovers?" That was animal our flower? She didn't know and that she was asking him and she was right now a little cunfused " I like Hogwarts and i feel like home. How about you? Are you happy here?" Bella asked Louis thought about his feelings here. She wanted know how he feels here at Hogwarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back