OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Katy couldn't believe she was losing another friend to New Zealand again. First Elliot goes off to school there, and now one of her housemates, Sofia, was moving there too. Katy was really starting to think she disliked that place. Or that she was going to have to find out what all the fuss was about herself. She was glad Sofia was able to meet her for a catch up though, the pair of them got along pretty well and Katy knew Thunderbird would be quieter without her.
They'd agreed to meet up at a local juice bar Katy liked, and she sipped at her passionfruit smoothie noisily as she browsed some of the posters on the wall, waiting for Sofia to arrive.

Sofia would never have imagined that there would ever be a separation from friends, but had to do so. She came to visit her father, because after the divorce, the parents agreed that Sofia would be able to visit America whenever she wanted. Of course, this was one good reason she could also meet friends. Coming to father Sofia talked to Katy to meet the juice bar.
So she didn't wait long and went to the meeting place. When he arrived at Sofia, there was no long time to look for Katy waiting for him. 'Hi, Katy! Very glad to meet you. ' She said then hugged Katy.

Katy gave Sofia an excited wave, returning her hug with an enthusiastic hug and squeezing tight. She probably wasn't going to get many more chances to hug her friend these days with her leaving. "Sofiiaaa, I've missed you already," She said, moving over to flop dramatically in a chair and beckoning Sofia to join her. Katy propped her head in her hand and looked at Sofia mournfully. "I can't believe you've left me too, who am I gonna hang out with now if all my friends keep moving to New Zealand," She huffed, taking a long sip of her drink and glancing at Sofia to gauge if her guilt trip was working or not. "Is it at least nice over there? I hear it's really pretty. Not 'dump all your cool school friends to move there' pretty, but still nice..." With Elliot over there, it seemed the pretty aspect of New Zealand came up a lot, but Katy didn't think any place could be nice enough to wanna go live that far away permanently.

Sofia hugged Katy even more closely because she didn't know when both would meet. She wasn't ready to say goodbye to her friends for a long time, but it had to be done and it was the most difficult. 'Oh, Katy. Me too. ' she said, then looked at Katy and sat down next to him. It was all that difficult. 'I can't believe it either, but unfortunately I can't do anything there. Believe that I don't want to move to New Zealand, but I have to do it. Mom married the second time.' She ordered apple juice when a waiter came to the table. 'Yes, it's nice but not like here. I'll be able to tell the school later. Difficult to divorce from friends. ' It was hard to say what's going to be in a new school right now. 'Who else has moved to New Zealand?'

Katy sighed, listening to Sofia mention how she didn't really want to move either. It wasn't fair. She tilted her head at the mention of Sofia's mom re-marrying though, that she hadn't know. "Oh wow, is your new step-dad cool at least? He better be if you guys have to move across the globe for him," She muttered, pushing her straw wrapper along the table a bit bitterly. Why was it always dumb dads making people move. Her dad would never make them do something like that. Probably. "You better write me lots when you start school, okay? I need all the intel you've got," She said, cheerfully. If Sofia had to leave her, Katy at least wanted to try to live a little vicariously through her. "My little cousin Elliot started going to Hogwarts down there last year instead of coming to Ilvermorny like he was supposed to," She said, slumping down in her chair and taking a grumpy slurp of her smoothie. It had been almost 2 years now since Elliot had picked Hogwarts over here and she was still a bit mad at him for it.

Sofia put both hands on the table, then looked briefly at them but then looked back at Katy. ' Yes, I will have a stepfather, but I still have a dad. I'll go to him whenever I can. You know, the strangest thing is that my stepfather is Olivia Smith's father. ' Once she began to discover the cards, they had to be put on the table. Sofia still didn't know how to react, she would now have stepsister. She didn't want to. ' Of course I will write about the school in every detail. I will write every day what I saw and what it looks like.' she promised. It will be strange not to meet Katy every day, but times when she comes to her father. 'Then I definitely have to get to know him at school. Why did he move? ' she asked, then looked at the waiter when he brought drinking. Will Hogwarts be the same as Ilvermorny? But will everything be different?

Katy leaned in with Sofia mentioned a new stepsister too. "Oh wow, I didn't know stepdad came with a stepsister too! Do you know her very well yet? What's she like? How old is she?" It'd be weird if Sofia's new stepsister was like, a baby. She'd known some friends who had really young siblings and she had to imagine that would feel a bit weird, like you were being replaced with the newer model.
She grinned with Sofia promised to write. She'd really need to bug Elliot about writing her more too. "Good, I need all my spies on the inside to let me know what all the fuss about Hogwarts is," She said with a laugh. The idea of Sofia getting to know Elliot was a good one too, if she couldn't watch out for him at least Sofia could. "Oh yes, you've gotta make sure he's alright over there. He's a soft soul, he needs protection," She nodded sagely. "He moved to be with his dad too or something like that, funny coincidence." She said feeling a bit bitter all over again. Katy was once again glad her dad would never make her move, at least not unless she wanted to.

'Yes, my recently married. I knew she before, and now I get to know she. Don't even know. She is one year old than me. She was in the same tower with me. ' It was still missing that stepsister would be small. Although it was difficult to get used to the stepsister. Of course, it was for some friends, but it wouldn't have come to her mind either. And yet, the whole life is now changing. Sofia knew that Katy had no sister and no brothers. 'You are lucky that you have neither sister nor brother.' she said, then sighed quietly. 'Of course, I will describe in detail what is Hogwarts.' she promised then laughed. 'I will then have the opportunity to meet him and tell him to write to you more often. ' she said that Katy would be happy.

OOC: Sorry, to miss the answer.

"Well, becoming family is definitely one way to get to know each other," She said with a grin. At least it sounded like Sofia's new family members were mostly nice. "I'm glad they don't seem too bad so far. It'd be a shame to have to fight them if they were mean to you," She said lightly, taking a sip of her drink.
"Oh, I do have an older brother, but we try to give each other space at school. He's nearly graduated now," Katy said with a laugh, pleased that they'd apparently done such a good job staying away from each other that Sofia didn't even know her brother existed. Her and Logan got along well enough sometimes, but they'd been butting heads more and more lately as they'd gotta older and it seemed best to avoid too much association at school for both their sanity's sake.
She nodded when Sofia confirmed she'd get her all the details. "Okay, good, you gotta promise not to forget about me, okay?" She said, propping her elbow on the table to hold her pinky out. "Pinky promise?"

OOC: no worries! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back