Been through alot in the past few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Getathorn XIX

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
I'm going to take a break, though I'll probably still appear and look around. Alot has happened in the past few days and I honestly feel like I need a break from everything and this is one of the only things I can actually take a break from, I'm sorry for any unfinished RP's and I grant you permission to end them in a way that would match my characters but for right now I just need to be by myself and think some things through. I'm sorry again but I really need this.

:hug:

So does this mean Andy can make like Brian attempted to kiss her and she got to punch him =))
Jk of course
hope this break does what you need it to do ;)
you mind yourself and don't be a stranger in shouty or GD when you do get a chance to pop in ;)

will miss you buddy
Lin

Brian, I hope that this break will help you out. We'll all miss you around here!!
Hope to see you soon and if you ever need a shoulder to vent on (I don't do that crying thing, messy xD ), totally
PM me. :)

Hope you'll be well!
~Liv

Popping in like I said I would, I'm just here to say hello and look around. Feeling much better but still gonna take a few more days off been working on some things that I've been meaning to work on. I'm a bit surprised to win the OCC award for most Serious lol anyways will check in, Lily I'm not sure if I'm going to play Quidditch to be honest but I'm sure you can count me in....I just don't think I'll be able to resist XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back