Bed Rest

Nataliia Snow

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
White Pine 14 1/4" Core of Veela Hair
Never in Nataliia's life had she been so tired and exhausted in her life. After having quadruplets, and now it appears she was having triplets as that was what the healers said. Two boys and a girl. She doubted that Noah would care, and Alphonse was no where to be seen. She was tired though, and she was resorted to bed rest until she gave birth which could be from any time from now to March. She let out a soft sigh, as she wanted her babies more than anything right now. And she wanted to get out and move around, but it could mean that she might go into premature labor. Even Asparuh had ordered her to stay put. She frowned and snuggled her head into the pillow. Winter in the Snow Manor was always off. She was barely able to shop for her stepchildren and her own children. She hated that Noah had gotten her pregnant.

Why though did she not have an abortion? Did having pure-blood children matter to her more than her husband's spawn? She did not really care at this point. She was too tired to care. She had people serving her and all, but right now, she wanted nothing more than peace and quiet. A servant came in and asked if she needed anything. Nataliia replied weakly, "No, thank you." Nataliia smiled weakly, and she wondered what her husband was up to. She still loved him, and she would do anything for him, and she would have to earn his trust again. However, she remained more loyal to her family than he. There was more of a chance that she would be killed in her family than in the Snow family. The Snow's though, she loved them all either way. The family treated her so well, and she would always remember that. She treated them with love and generosity when she could.

Noah was technically banned from being inside the Snow Manor as of right now, but what Alphonse didn't know obviously wasn't going to hurt him much either. Since he was no longer their Head and no longer the one who pushed all the decisions for the family Noah felt that it was unfair for him to say who could and couldn't be inside the Manor when it concerned family and those related to the man by blood. Noah also thought it would be unfair for him not to see Nataliia a few times here and there, sure she hated him and sure she was his brother's wife but he wasn't going to be leaving her completely alone when those were his children she was having. With a quick glance Noah made sure to wave to his sister Anastasia as he walked by, of course she looked confused but let him pass by with the tray he was holding. None of the Snows seemed to be following any of the rules lately so who was she to go around tattling on him, what was Alphonse going to do about it...glare them to death? When he finally found the room that apparently Nataliia was supposed to be resting in he asked the House Elf to step aside before he opened the door. "Why hello my fellow Snowflake." Noah greeted gently as he brought in a small tray of tea, some food, and a magazine or two for her to read maybe if she had the energy. He set them down on a bedside table and stood there starting at her, he probably looked a bit shaggy but if she asked he had an easy explanation for it as well.

"Heard you were on Bedrest and I felt really bad. So I brought you some stuff, how are you." Noah asked slightly concerned as he stared at her, she looked tired and this partially was his fault. He just didn't like when she yelled at him or tried to blame him completely for this, Nataliia had so much to learn before she would understand.

Nataliia was not really expecting visitors, and she glanced up from the pillows to see exactly who it was. Noah Snow, the man that gave her these three children. In her mind, she already named them, and he would have no say in the matter. They were hers... Nataliia smiled faintly when she saw what he had brought for her. She really did not want anything, but she knew that soon, within a few weeks, she would need to be at the hospital giving birth. There was no way she could have all three naturally. Again, she would have to be cut open to get them out. She muttered, "I'm on bed rest, and you ask me how I am." Her voice may be weak, but there was still some coldness to it. She let out a defeated sigh and she whispered, "You should not feel bad. Soon, this hell will be over, and they will be born into a loving, caring environment. I'm sure you are loving how angry Alphonse is." She could not tell if he was over it or not. But she didn't want any more babies anytime soon. Alphonse did not need anymore, and neither did she. Nataliia wanted to raise her children a little more before she decided to have anymore. She did not sit up, nor did she lean up either. She just rested there, and she looked more pitiful than anything else. When she had the quadruplets, she was in better shape. "Noah, please, I don't need any stress today. I just want the remainder of my pregnancy to be alone." She did not hate him, how could she? He was a victim, and so was she. Though both were not thinking as well...

Nosh sighed when she stated that he must have loved how angry Alphonse was and such, in less than a moment he grabbed himself a chair and pulled it over so it was near Nataliia's bed. The moment he sat himself down he linked his fingers together and rested his elbows on his knees while he rested his chin on his hands. "Thats the thing, I haven't see Alphonse since the day you told him the news. I'm not hear to bother you...but I don't want you hating me like you do, it puts a negative affect on the children." Noah had heard this from Nicolette actually when she used to scold Margaux and Alphonse for fighting whenever she was pregnant with a little one. It was weird how sometimes one little thing could never be forgotten even if at the time it wasn't all that important to you. Whether or not she or Alphonse or any of the others snots who always poked their head into his business liked it or not he wanted to be somewhat part of his children's lives, of course Noah had always wanted a baby of his own but he just hadn't gotten to the point of settling down long enough to have one. He felt bad that she looked so weak too, she lost that luster that attracted him to her that night, when she so obviously wanted him too.

"I want to be apart of this children's lives, I know I probably already seem like a bad father for not being around but...well because I'm not really allowed to be here either." Noah confessed to her, he wondered just how much Nataliia knew about the cruelty that Alphonse showed his family and what terrible things he probably will do to her if she ever goes down the path hey had. Had Alphonse told her about the others, the ones exiled? Had he told her about the things he had done to Danielle, the things he intended to do to Theodore? If she did know...did she just not care?

Nataliia wanted to turn over to not face Noah, but it was hard enough to move. She just wanted these triplets to be born, and she would feel better. Being pregnant with multiples was not generally common in the Zhefarovich family so she blamed her grandmother's family. "I don't hate you. I just don't know you," said Nataliia with a confused, tired look from her silver eyes. She was in love with Alphonse, and she just was saddened that she was spawning with another man. It tend to happen to her a lot. At least her children, except Joanna had the same father with some of their siblings. Nataliia sighed and she murmured, "As soon as I am able to move around, I'll make sure that you are able to be apart of their lives. Do you even want to know their names?" Nataliia already picked them out, and she was sure that the Snow's would love them. All French names. Though her father seemed a little agitated with her right now, but also proud at the same time. Was it because she damaged Alphonse more than he could emotionally? Nataliia was a little different than most. If someone harmed her, ever, they would vanish. She had a protective family, and there weren't many girls in the family. She didn't join the Death Eaters. And she didn't use dark magic either. The family thought that they needed to protect her, even if she was lethal in her own way.

Noah smirked and leaned back in his chair when Nataliia said that she didn't know him and that she didn't hate him at all, way to inflate his already swollen ego there. "You haven't take the time to try and get to know me either sweetie." Noah stated with a small chuckle. He wanted to tell her that he also somewhat doubted that she even really knew the man she was married to right now either because if she did chances are she'd be much less in 'love' with him than she was right now. The Snow make opened his mouth ready to say something when she said that she had already chosen names for them, at least she was keeping them in general. "Thank god you picked out the names, I suck at naming even my pets. Of course I'd like to hear the names." Noah was pretty excited to be a dad, he didn't know a single man that usually wasn't happy to hear that they were going to become a father. Alphonse was displeased with him but at this point Noah no longer cared, he liked Nataliia and she was going to be having his children. It was just getting her to trust him that was becoming the problem now.

"Call me sweetie again and I'll curse your ass to the moon. I didn't take my time to get to know you because to be honest, I don't really want to know you," Nataliia threatened in a weak yet icy voice that seemed lethal. Nataliia wondered where her wand was at the moment, and then she remembered that it was in the drawer of the end table next to the bed. It would be easy to summon and curse him or hex him into the next week if he continued to aggravate her. She did not tolerate idiots, and she vaguely wondered what her life would be like now if Joseph had not died. She would have probably been a lot happier or something. But she honestly did not know. She was just living day by day and sometimes she wished that she had never been born. Then again, her hormones were out of whack, and her general happy side was long gone. "I wouldn't have allowed you to pick the names anyway. You don't have to carry them around for nine months or less," mumbled Nataliia. "Timothee Serge, Valor Alain and Dominique Diane." Nataliia remembered when she was first pregnant with Joanna, how happy Joseph was, and it had been the opposite with Alphonse. Well, that is how Nataliia took it anyway. She could careless with Noah at this point. He was nothing more than a mere stranger to her.

"Your know what fine, I'm going to just stop trying to get to know you then and let you turn into my brother. Nothing but a miserable sod. There are plenty of other beautiful woman out there anyways." Noah stated with a snort, he was tired of her getting all pissy with him when it wasn't like it was completely his fault all of this happened. He was trying to be friend with her but honestly he didn't know what else to do anymore to get her to accept him. Maybe he should stop bothering to impress her and offering to be a good father because he was just going to get shot down, of course he could not ignore her completely because she was having his children but if she didn't want him to get close he would not bother and risk getting his face snubbed into the ground. Shrugging his shoulders he listened to the names and smiled. "I like those names. Two boys and a girl, I like the variety. You know I've always wanted to be a father..just...never found the right girl that my brother hasn't stolen from me or got to first." Noah started with a minuscule sigh as the very thought of how much more his brother got than he did at times. Noah used to be in looove with Margaux when they were younger, probably because she was a Veela but he liked her. And Alphonse of course just took her away without any warning or care for what his brother thought. He thought Danielle was pretty cute too but she was a bit too mean for his liking. And here was another one, so pretty and seemingly tender hearted pregnant with his children, and his brother still got her.

"Just because I am not all over you does not mean I will turn into a miserable sod. That just proves how much you don't know me. I'm a rather lively and cheerful person if you were on my good side," pointed out Nataliia with a roll of her eyes. She sat up a little bit, but she still concealed her stomach with plenty of blankets and all. That was what she needed now, something that he could bother her for, when she was rather large in size. Her hand patted one of the active babies inside, and she glanced over at Noah with soft eyes. "We've checked the genders already. Two boys and a girl, then I'll have all my children would be even. How odd. If you want to father these three, then I can talk to Alphonse, threaten him with castration if I have to." Though the last words made her wonder a bit. Alphonse took all the women from Noah, but was it because they were all pretty, or was it because he wanted what he cannot have? Nataliia sighed and she murmured, "Alphonse is fixed up with me for a long time to come. There is a girl out there just for you, you just have not found her yet." She gave him a warm smile, hopefully that would cheer him up, even just the slightest bit. No matter the case, she would assist in lifting up spirits. She needed to let go of this grudge anyway. She had half a mind to give this three children her maiden name: Dragonov.

Noah chuckled softly but still loud enough for it to end up making a bit of an echo inside the room that some might deem as creepy but he just found it even more funny. "Lively and cheerful...righhht. You were pretty lively in bed though...that I can agree on." Noah mused after he rubbed his cheek sorely for a minute, she was more like his brother than even she knew. Then again Noah had yet to see her in better circumstances other than sleeping with her, getting her pregnant, and all the times she tried to get upset at him for things that were not his fault. In the end he could only assume that Alphonse had brainwashed her into thinking that Noah was of the bad sort, there was no other reason for her to be angry with him as she was. Then again he didn't know her or what she was really thinking half the time so he tried to shake off his thoughts. "Talk to him then, doubt he'll say yes though. You may think you have him..but my brother's an a**. Any girl out there I find..I'm probably going to still somehow lose to him." Noah sighed and slouched in his chair before he sighed and ran some fingers through his long brown hair. He wanted to have a family, a life, and many other things that his brother just wouldn't allow him to have.

Nataliia wondered whether or not to smack him at that comment or to laugh at it. She sighed, "You know, to get me to trust you, you will have to drop those types of comments. I do not like to hear that at all." Nataliia preferred to hear how she was in the bed by her husband, not by someone else. Nataliia combed through her long, blonde hair and she debated on cutting it again. It was always so lively and long and full nearly all the time, which in turn caused quite a few headaches. Then again, it could be people giving her headaches as well. Nataliia thought for a moment. She shrugged, "Well, you don't have a woman's touch to it, now do you. He may be one at times, but he isn't to me. There is something more under that cold exterior. I just know it." He just made stupid decisions that was all. Nataliia rolled her eyes and she said, "Now you are sounding like a miserable sod if you keep up with that attitude. What is wrong with you Snow's? If you want something, go for it! Love, happiness, whatever. Merlin." Nataliia felt a sharp pain in her stomach, but that was just stress... Right?

Noah snickered when she said that she didn't like hearing stuff like that at all, she may not like it but it was hard for him to lie about something he strongly believed it. "Fine then, what type of comments would you rather me say?" Noah asked after a moment or so of trying to clear his mind a little and attempt to focus on just trying to have a normal conversation with the woman who was going to be having his children. Sometimes he felt like his brother brainwashed these woman into hating him. Usually chicks were all over him especially once they realized he was a Quidditch player, he was rich, and wasn't married so why were the ones that associated with Alphonse so different. Scooting closer to Nataliia he shook his head gently. "It just...never works out really. Especially with my brother running the place...you know he was kicked off as head right?" Noah snorted, he wasn't sure why or how but it had become official last awhile ago that the man no longer had control of the family. Maybe things would go better now or worse, but before when that man ruled the family was in a very miserable state.

"Something that does not involve sexual things. I don't care as long as it doesn't have anything to do with that," Nataliia answered with a snort to her voice. Noah was funny, he was a funny man. He just had no luck with talking to women. To her, it wasn't Alphonse keeping him from keeping a woman, it was the way he talked to them. Nataliia wanted to hurry up and give birth to these brats. They were bothering her so much with moving all the time. These were some hyper young ones. Then again, they were like their father. Nataliia leaned out and she touched his knee. She smiled gently, "Have faith, miserable sod." She teased him a bit. When he asked her if she knew about Alphonse getting kicked off of the family's head, she laughed. She nodded, "Of course I know. My brother and father did it. And they are giving the position away. And if he tried to harm the head, then they would attack and kill him. But if he interferes with the Zhefarovich family, I can't save him. I stick with my family." The Snow's were her family too, but she sided with blood. She didn't want the Snow's to be exterminated though, and if they proved to be not a worthy ally to the family, that is what they would do too. It was scary, but it has been done before.

Noah blinked, she did not want sexual comments aimed at her so he needed to work on a whole new list of things to say to her now. "Would it hurt if I said you were really beautiful?" He asked with a raise eyebrow because he had no idea if she considered that sexual or not. He had rarely ever had a decent conversation with anyone of the opposite sex so he was a little unsure what he could say and what he couldn't say. After a long time of being on a Quidditch team with mostly males his conversations were starting to run a little dry. When Nataliia touched his knee and cause him a miserable sod he coughed before he gently removed her hand, why tempt him when they both knew very well that nothing was going to happen and if it did Alphonse would probably kill them both..if he was ever coming back.

"....It was your family that did this? Who's the new head anyways?" Noah asked worriedly, whoever the new head was had a lot of crap to fix and had to worry about being very disliked by the family. He was hoping it wasn't him because he indeed did not want tot go through and fix all the problems going on. Noah stood up from the chair as he glanced at the clock, soon he would need to go anyways.

Nataliia was starting to get sleepy, so she decided to lay back down. She was tired anyway. Nataliia smiled, "No, just don't do that to hit on me. Maybe in...a friendly way." Her voice was getting weaker as sleep demanded that she give in. She yawned softly, and she closed her silver eyes. She nodded at Noah at his question and she murmured, "Yes... I don't know how the new Head is, but I know that he is young..." Sleep had successfully claimed her as she dozed into a dreamless sleep. She did not see of Noah left or if he stayed, because she honestly did not mind if it happened either way.
February 16th, 2026....
Nataliia had awakened at four in the morning having wet sheets. She had a house elf change them but then the contractions started. She rested on the bed in clean sheets and knew that she would need another C section. Nataliia started her regular breathing, but it was too late to get to Saint Mungo's. Instead, she glanced up with sweat pouring down her flawless face, and she saw a figure. She didn't care who it was, but she screamed out, "GET A HEALER!" Nataliia was about to give birth to the triplets, and she would be damned if they were not going to be born naturally. There was no way they could. She needed someone to slice them out of her. She clinched the sheets, and she leaned back, to attempt to calm herself down. It was hard to, when something like this was happening to her. Never was she going to have multiples again. She would rather die. Hopefully, this would be the last multiple set she would have for years to come.

Noah stopped and raised an eyebrow as panic took over him, okay so she was yelling for someone to get a Healer but the fact that she was actually in labor made him freeze up. Motion for one of his siblings to come closer he asked them to go retrieve a healer from St Mungos, they apparated off immediately and he went over to Nataliia's side. Where in the hell was Alphonse when you needed him. "Um okay Nat, were getting a Healer now so..um..keep relaxing like you are. Were also trying to find Alphonse but no avail." Noah told her carefully even though inside he was probably even more panicked then she was about the whole birthing situation. He didn't know what was going on or how this was going to work, he had never been a father. When he heard the sounds of voiced he turned to see one of his siblings enter the room followed by a young man he had never seen before which he assumed was the Healer. He bolted over to the young man and started to spew out words.

"Oh god please tell me your the healer! See um...I think she's in labor and I have no idea what the hell I'm doing so um...please help me." Noah pleaded to the young man regardless of if he knew the guys name or not, he just wanted someone to help Nataliia out because he didn't understand what was going on. He did not want anything to happen to her or his three children either. Maybe he should have pestered Nicolette to come over here?

Colton was working rather easily while at Saint Mungo’s He had no appointments today, and he hoped that he could head off soon, even though he had just gotten here. He placed his nametag on his coat, and right when he turned was when a few others came by and told him that their sister-in-law was having triplets and it was too late to get her to Saint Mungo’s. Colton let out a soft sigh, let the staff know where he was going, and then apparating with them to a Manor that he had never been in before in his years of working. Colton glanced up as he was confronted by a frantic man that was a little older than him. He held up a hand that basically said ‘Slow down and breathe’. “Okay, first of all, don’t panic because it will make her panic.” Colton assumed that this was the husband and the father of the children. A first time father, how exciting! Those reactions were often the funniest. “First of all, you are lucky we aren’t muggles so I can get the children out with a Caesarian surgery, but it is possible for her to give birth naturally as well to all three. Just depends on the position. What I want you to do is get extra pillows, a cold cloth, and be at her side. This will be a long morning.” Colton moved past him and he saw the woman, and he gave her a soft smile. “We are going to see if we can get this three out without surgery.” Colton used quite a bit of magic and they were in alignment. Looks like no surgery after all. Good. Faster healing for the mother. “Now, I want you to start breathing…and it is time to start pushing.” Colton was experienced as the next person when it came to children, and babies.

Nataliia glanced up to see a young Healer come in, and she groaned. She had some kid there to help her. That was perfect. She kept herself calm, and she knew that Noah or whoever would not have sent a trainee to help her give birth to triplets. She thought that she would be going through a C section, but apparently not. She was going to have these babies natural. She nodded softly, and she was happy that they were ready to be born. Nataliia listened to the instructions, as she cried out in pain from the contractions. Man, these children did not want to wait! Immediately, she fell into the normal process of giving birth. Her hands squeezed the sheets, and it was sure that her screams could be heard all over the manor. They were high pitched, and almost glass shattering.
Hours pass
Nataliia was curled into the sheets, as she stared at her babies. Two boys and a girl. She smiled at them, as they rested in the bed next to her. She let out a soft sigh and she was extremely tired. She wanted to do nothing more but rest and sleep. That was the most painful thing she had ever endured in her years of living. She was a mother again, to eight children now. She did not mind. She love each and every one of her babies. She did not want any more for a while, out of fear of having more multiples. Nataliia closed her eyes to listen to her three newborns sleep. This time, the situation was better than last time. Jean almost died in her previous encounter with giving birth. All was gone now, and she could finally rest in peace. If only the love of her life were here, but she doubted that he would cherish these children. They were his brother's.

Okay Noah was so happy not to be a woman right now, when he was younger he thought it would have been so cool to be a girl for a day just because it would be something different, that dream faded now. Giving birth to just a single child looked like pure and utter hell but three was just insane. At the same time, he was a father so he was pretty excited to see all three of them okay and healthy. In fact he was standing near then, barely able to believe that these were his babies. The man had called him Nataliia's husband but he just shrugged it off because Alphonse wasn't here and almost liked the sound of being so close to her and his children. Nothing could take this moment away from him either, he wouldn't let it.

"That idiot is not her husband. I am." Alphonse's deep and cold voice cut throughout the room like a knife would cut though an object was used for. His ice blue eyes seemed so much more bright then they had been in years which was something that usually meant he was under stress or upset, his eyes always got brighter when he was unhappy but no one in the family could ever explain it to him. He had been leaning against the wall for the past five minute's watching his younger brother act like idiot. How he wanted to wipe the morons blood all over the floor. With a small wave of his hand the door closed behind him and he strode over to Nataliia and his brother's horrid children he walked past the Healer and gave the young man a small nod in acknowledgement. The Healer had done his job even if he had mistaken Noah for her husband it wasn't his fault that Noah was all over her either.

"Noah, I'll give you ten seconds to get out his this house before I take care of you personally." He snarked to his brother as he watched the Quidditch player stand up and head toward the door quietly. He may have done stupid actions in the past but Alphonse appreciated that the loser still knew that even though Alphonse wasn't Head anymore he could still kill his brother any time and any place. He looked down at a tired Nataliia, still as beautiful as ever. He may be upset with her but she was still his wife. "That moron didn't touch you again did he?" Alphonse asked referring to his brother who had since this point left the room in silence. Hopefully he would actually listen and completely leave the grounds as well.

Colton raised an eyebrow at another stranger who claimed to be the woman's husband. Colton muttered, "But he is... Never mind. Make sure that Nataliia Snow gets a lot of rest, and stays out of stress." Colton watched members of this huge family take the newborn triplets from the room, and take them to the nursery. Colton turned to Nataliia and he gave her a smile. So, she wasn't a first time mother, not with knowing what to do. He turned and apparated, his job done.

Nataliia did not mind when others took her children away. She was cleaned up and resting again. She whispered Alphonse's name before she had drifted into a light slumber. She missed her husband so much. She may not look the best after just giving birth, but she was glad that the beds were changed, her clothing was, and her hair was combed. But her eyes were still cloudy as she was really tired and unhappy as of the moment. However, when she heard her husband ask her a question, her eyes shot open and she sat up. She was tired, but she managed to reach up and embrace her love. Her only love. "Oh Alphonse! I've missed you!" she continued to embrace him before she sank back into the comforts of the bed. "Noah has not done anything, except be a little annoying. He has not touched me. I would not let him even if he wanted to, or tried."

Alphonse watched the healer leave tiredly before he suddenly felt himself being jumped or rather hugged by a very happy and tired sounding Nataliia. "Nataliia be careful you just gave birth!" He scolded and watched silently as she sunk back into the bed and explain to him what happened between her and Noah, at least the fool kept his hands off of her. His ice blue eyes stared down at her before he cleared his throat and spoke almost as if he were whispering to her, of course he didn't even look at the children that were taken away. They were not his so why bother to even begin to pretend he cared about their petty existences. "Rest now Nataliia, when you wake up we'll talk."

Nataliia sat up once more, and she raised up enough to give him a tiny peck upon the lips that she had missed so much. "I'll be fine. I've handled you in bed, so giving birth and me being active right now isn't much." Nataliia sank back into the bed, and she closed her silver eyes. For once, she was happy, in a long time. She had her husband back, she was no longer pregnant with a mistake. And, she would soon live in bliss once more. Well, she could only hope.
Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back