Beauty School Drop Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melanie Porter

OOC First Name
Katie
So, Melanie is about to leave Hogwarts. She really didn't like it there and is now leaving to go and live with her adoptive father. Anyway, she needs new people as it seems she only likes two people and one is her new father.

One thing she needs would be tutors. She has one for DADA and her father will be teaching her actual dark arts but she needs to learn other topics too. Your character doesn't need to be an actual teacher or even an adult, just someone who knows how to teach a topic will do.

Also she will be needing some acquaintances. She doesn't trust easily at all so it would take a lot of work to get her to be a friend of hers. I was thinking of having one person as an acquaintance, someone who spends some time with her but they never become properly close. Possibly someone who would eat lunch in the same area as she would every day.

If there's anything else you can think of then feel free to PM me. Another thing could be, but not necessary, someone to help Ryan, her adoptive father, make Melanie more girly. At the moment she is just about a tom boy and, over the coming years, will become and elegant girl who lives in dresses and heels.

Hoping to hear from peoples.

Summer​
<i>
</i>

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back