Beautiful Spring Sonata

(( Good idea. And finally you're thinking of your beauty and sleeping at like one plus am. Okayy, good night then. So Nat, who do you think Benji should look like? ))

"Tell me about it. And okay, i won't talk about me and my frustrations" Bia replied. "Food? Hmmm, we could use "Accio" or we could walk to the kitchen. What do you think Nat?" Bia asked.

Nat shrugged. "I think we should walk, I'm not one hundred percent sure it would be a good idea if food went flying through the castle." she joked.

(How 'bout David Archuleta? =P)

"Imagine if you were walking through the corridors, and and apple hit you in the head, it could be a fatal injury." Nat said solemnly, then collapsed in a fit of giggles.
She recovered from laughing, and noticed she was hugery. "Shall we go now?" she said.

Benji staggered around laughing at what Nat had said. He clutched a birdbath to stop himself falling over like Nat did.
"Haha...Imagine if...*snort* if that did happen, a half crushed apple comes flying out the door and over to us, followed by a ghost of a student shaking his fost and cursing at us haha what a site that would be," he said to the others.

Bianca laughed at Natasha's joke, and then at Benji's. "So, we better head down to the Great Hall or Kitchens then," she replied, after a long pause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back