Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Hilde followed the blonde, who she thought was named Xavier, into the hall, grateful that he was taking her away from the staring eyes of those at the Yuletide Dance. She was pretty sure that this was Theodore's older brother, but she had really only met him a time or two Her wrist was red from where her ex-boyfriend had grabbed and twisted it and her palms stung from when she fell to the floor, but overall, she was not hurt. Her pride had taken the biggest hit. It wasn't like she was overly upset over splitting from Tohoru, she had been planning on dropping him soon anyways, but that he was seeing someone behind her back was what made her extremely upset. In her eyes, it was just fine for her to be doing what she was with Shane because he was not at the school. Tohoru had dared to bring both of them to the dance and thought that they would be okay with it. It was obvious to her that the other girl had been just as upset as she was over the situation.

She wasn't quite sure what the boy's intentions were, but he had promised not to hurt her and she believed him. Unless for some reason he was a friend of Tohoru's, which she knew was impossible. Her idiot ex did not have any friends to speak of. Hilde stood near the wall, really not sure just what to do right then.

Once outside of the Great Hall and a bit away from the entrance to it, Xavier stopped walking and leaned up against a wall with his arms crossed. His first reaction was to see if she had any injuries but he didn't really know her that well and didn't want to impose her personal boundaries. "Are you okay?" He asked her eyeing her carefully to make sure there wasn't any huge injuries caused by that boy or else he would try and take her to the Hospital Wing because he didn't trust himself with anything that involved treating injuries or anything...the only person he knew well enough at this school to know anything about healing was his younger sister Alyssa.

"Well I know it's not really any of my business, but what the hell happened over there. You looked like you were after blood back there." His blue eyes shifted to the floor before, she was pretty but he could tell she was a bit younger then he was maybe even younger than his brother and sister currently were. Then again if she was alright and she had no boyfriend, a little flirting a little could not hurt her or him any. "I'm Xavier." Shifting from his position on the wall he stood up to his tall height and waited for her to say something to confirm she was okay, until he knew if everything was alright he didn't really want to stress her out too much with talking.

Hilde stopped walking when Xavier leaned up against the wall. "Yeah, I should be. Thanks," she responded to his question softly, a bit shy around the blonde for some reason. "My palms sting a bit from the fall and my wrist hurts but he didn't break anything thankfully." She moved to stand a bit closer to the boy, her arms folded around her waist in front of her. "What happened?" she said with a bit of a giggle. "What happened was that I found out exactly what kind of trash I was dating and exactly how stupid I was." She rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. Slowly blowing the air out from her lungs, she continued. "The girl that ended up knocking me to the floor found out what kind of a creep she was dating also. He is nothing more than a jävla hund and we both are better off without him."

Tipping her head up, Hilde made eye contact with the much taller boy and gave a small smile. She realized that she had never said her name officially. "Thanks for getting me out of there, Xavier. I'm Hilde." Out in the brighter lights of the hallway, she was able to see just how cute he was. He appeared to be a bit older than her, but age really meant nothing. She knew that for sure with the differences between Tohoru and Shane.

Xavier flashed out a charming smile when Hilde said she was alright, good so he didn't have to worry about her being hurt or anything and having to take her to the Hospital Wing. "Awesome, thought I was going to have to carry you up there and all." He teased a little, he knew he wouldn't have to but it was always fun to tease girls about those little hero moments that so many of them swooned over. He noticed how much shorter she was compared to him, she was taller than mini little Ariah but was still way shorter than the girls of his family who were like giants compared to many. Shorts girls were cute though, he found them to be so adorable to look at because they were so mini. "Meh filthy half-blood didn't deserve a girl like you anyways. Glad you smacked him then." Xavier wasn't completely like his father but he still had his moments of prejudice, he knew there would be no way of him completely avoiding it because his mother who was the head of the Lefevre Family drilled it both into his and his sisters head on how he should try to avoid muggles or people who had them in their family because they would be killed if she caught wind of muggles in the family...she thought they were so filthy.

"I sort of know you. I've seen you hang out with my little brother Theodore and his fiancée Aleyha. And aren't you friends with Ariah...um...I have no idea what year you are though." Xavier fiddled with his hair a little as he tried to recall if he remembered what year she was in, he knew she was a Slytherin because of who she hung out with and he saw her in the hall occasionally. But he did remember seeing her speak to Theodore a few times, as well as walking through the hallway with Ariah...so she had to know them somehow.

Hilde felt a bit of blush touch her cheeks as Xavier smiled down at her. He was cute. Really cute. And his teasing that he was going to have to carry her up to the hospital, well, the thought crossed her mind that being that close to him would not be torture in any definition of the word. "Yeah, he was actually only a half blood. Pretty much just a distraction for the time being, you know?" She smirked at him, then admitted, "Smacking him felt really good. The resulting arm pinning did not." She laughed, shaking her head just a bit at the situation.

"I thought you were Theodore's brother. I sort of remember you from the Welcome feast," she replied. "Aleyha and Ariah are two of my room mates. Theodore is cool, when he is not picking on me that is. I don't remember what year you are either. Sixth? Seventh? I'm in Fourth." Hilde rambled a bit, but that was nothing really out of the ordinary when she was talking with a cute boy. And in her eyes, Xavier was cute. Definitely different from Shane, but then again, no one was like Shane to her, but Xavier was peeking her interest.

Xavier faintly noticed that Hilde was blushing, so his flirting and teasing her was beginning to work just as he had aimed it to? That made him proud that he was able to attract someone still, and even better she was cute enough for him to want to stick around and not leave her hanging after a minute or two of conversing with one another due to him losing interest quickly. "Distraction...from what? And even if you smacked him you didn't deserve that he needs to learn how to treat a lady." Xavier winked before he resumed his position of leaning against the wall, even if he missed Trilby the flirtation going on was a nice distraction from her. One that he hadn't had in awhile, with Vincent being all into his sister and Gabrielle not caring his friends hadn't helped all that much with getting over her.

"I surprised it wasn't the similar looks that gave me away as his brother. I am a Seventh Year though." Even though Theodore was a Veela and that made him unhumanly handsome to most girls that saw him, Xavier knew he wasn't that bad off either and held a strong resemblance to his little brother as well. Luckily he gained more of his mothers looks too, she was too pretty that he would be horrified not to gain some of her looks. So Hilde was a Fourth year then, that means she wasn't too young to be hit on then...lucky for him. "Eh, Theodore can be really mean at times..it's best to not let him get to you, same with Aleyha. And Ariah is just the cutest little girl I've ever seen." He laughed, Ariah was like a baby sibling to him so he often pinched her cheeks and spoke with her whenever she was looking lonely or bored. She was too young for him anyways, but Hilde was not so he didn;t worry that maybe this was wrong for him to be acting like this. She was quite and only a few years younger, so no harm done.

Xavier was just adorable, and if his smile hadn't caught her attention, his casual attitude and saucy wink sure would have. "Distraction from.....things," she answered coyly. Hilde was not about to tell him that she was using Tohoru to distract herself from thoughts of Shane, not at the moment anyways. "I don't mind Theodore or Aleyha at all," she said with a shrug. "We get along pretty well. Theodore likes to steal my food and tell me I'm gonna get fat if I keep eating. Ariah's pretty cool. Her bed is actually next to mine so we chat often." His words hit her and she wondered just what was going on between the pair. "So, you think she's cute? Anything gonna happen between you two?" The thought was going through her mind that maybe since he thought she was cute, she could hook Xavier up with Ariah. Her own relationship might be in shambles at the moment, but that didn't mean someone else couldn't be happy.

A sly smirk rose to Xavier's face, he knew girls very well so he figured he had a faint idea on what or who she wanted a distraction from. "Okay who is he..or she?" He wasn't sure which way she swung, but he assumed that if she was dating some boy to distract herself it was probably because of someone else she liked...or something along those lines. Her comment about Theodore and Aleyha made him raise an eyebrow at her curiously at the very fact that she just seemed to get along so well with such two moody and grouchy children, they were pure evil more than two thirds of the time to him. Then again maybe it was because he liked to bother them whenever he had the chance to do it, not that he could help it really.

When Hilde asked about anything happening between him and Ariah he raised an eyebrow and let out a charming and soft laugh, Hilde must've misread what he meant when he had said the young girl was cute. "Oh geez no! I mean she is really cute, but she is way too young and seems like she isn't interested in guys like that. I mainly flirt, I have no romanitc intentions." He raised up his hand in defeat as he tried to defend himself and his honor for respecting someone so young compared to him. He was sure when she was older she'd be gorgeous and stuff, but the age difference was just too big, Xavier needed an older girl to mess around with if he was going to do it at all.

"She?" Hilde said a bit incredulously, then laughed. "Oh, no. Not a she. He is just....someone. Things might be different if he was in school here. Or not." She shrugged her shoulders, then smirked again at Xavier. She had been watching his reactions to what she was saying and it was odd. So different from Shane who was always very serious and almost brooding. It seemed to surprise him that she got along with his brother and future sister in law. She had no reason not to get along with them, especially since the worst that Theodore ever did to her was eat her food.

She really was not prepared for the reaction to her hinting around that he and Ariah could be a couple. His laughter was soft and sweet, and he seemed to be honest that he felt Ariah was too young. "Ah, I get it. You are one of those guys," she said teasing him. "Flirt with everyone under the sun and never settle with anyone. Got it." She winked, her mood much better since talking with Xavier than it was even 15 minutes previous. Hilde moved to lean against the wall next to Xavier, keeping just a bit of space between them. "Ok. I won't try to set you up with Ariah then." She turned her head to look at the blonde, sticking her tongue out to taunt him just a bit.

Xavier shrugged his shoulders when she said that it wasn't a she, he could care less which way the person swung because it was their life to decide and far from being his. He was curious as to who the guy was but since she had said he wasn't in the schol here, unless the boy went to Beauxbatons he would have absolutely no idea who he was so he decided to just give her a charming smile and silently wish her luck trying to distract herself from this person. "Oh I would know all about that type of distraction, so far my luck hasn't been so good though." Xavier sighed and rolled his icy blue eyes at his own comment, he knew he needed to just have confidence and keep an open mind out to girls but it was a lot harder than he thought it would ever be. Xavier was a general flirt and loved all types of girls, but cute little pure blood ones had to be favroites out of the bunch so far, though they were often the hardest to go for because a large chunk of them were in Slytherin and seemed to be unfond of Hufflepuffs.

"I defnitely will settle one day, but I figure...why not date around while I sitll have the chance. There are a lot of awesome girls out there you know." He had met lots of girls he knew would make guys happy all over the world, so far he had found one that made even his heart skip a beat for a moment but things seemed to be over between them, thus his need to meet other girls and get a good distraction or two. Laughing at Hilde's teasing he blinked when he heard her say something about hooking him up with Ariah, if only the little twerp was older then this girl would become like his best friend. "Well thanks anyways, as I said she's cute but too young. Plus this other blonde guy always seems to give me the Death Stare when I flirt with her." Her shrugged his shoulders, not at all worried but the other little boy and his evil stares, he was probably just an overprotective friend or something like that. Although Xavier tried not to think like that, he couldn't help but ponder over the fact that Hilde was just old enough for him to seek interest into, but she had just broken up with her boyfriend so he thought it would be rude to start hitting on her so suddenly...or would it? "Plus, it's kind of hard to kiss someone that short." He winked and brushed some of the blonde hair that had fallen into his face away with his hand and stared at Hilde curiously.

Hilde couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Yeah, my luck has kinda sucked too. Managed to hook up with the biggest ärsle in the place." She shook her head at the chances. When she heard Xavier mention the blonde that gave him a death stare every time he flirted with Ariah, she knew who that had to be. Levi was kinda always in the background wherever Ariah was, and Hilde figured that he had a crush on her or something. "I know who you are talking about. Levi is harmless, but I think that he is crushing on her or something. I see him in the common room when we are in there hanging out." Hilde couldn't help but notice how cute Xavier was. Why couldn't she have met him instead of Tohoru? She was sure by the way he was treating her right now that he would have treated her much better than her ex. T

hen he mentioned kissing someone short. Ariah wasn't that much shorter than she was, maybe a couple of inches at most. "She isn't that short. Or do you just have something against us short girls?" She was taunting him, the expression on her face daring him to tell her she was too short too. Inside her head, she was screaming that this was insanity. She had just broken up with Tohoru not even 30 minutes ago and here she was flirting with Xavier? "Or maybe its a Puff thing to not like the short, little Slytherins?"

Xavier felt really bad that Hilde wasn't having any luck, she was really pretty so he didn't see why she would be having any problems at all. At least she wasn't sating that creep anymore and could focus her attention of going after that guy she was talking about, or looking for a new distraction until she was ready. "Sooo..does that mean you need a new distraction?" He asked almost slyly, but also out of true curiousity at the same time because he was interested to see what her next move was going to be now that she was single and away from that guy she really didn't seem to like. Hilde knew the guy that Xavier was talking about, his name and the intentions she mentioned for him glaring at him didn't really seem to add up itno his head the way he wanted them to. "I believe you about the harmless part but um.. the crushing thing not so much. He seems a little..mean to be trying at all to catch her attention." Xavier blinked, he teased girls just a smuch as the next guy did but he wasn't mean about it, and if it was one thing Ariah did not seem to be all that fond of was people that were rude or mean to her without some logical reason. Maybe that was why Xavier had never heard her mention any boys really whenever he saw her, maybe they were all mean to her so she pretended simply as if they didn't exist to her.

"Uh yeah she is, 5"2 is major short in my books." He laughed, he liked short girls but there of course was a point where they became too short for him and he had to turn his head away from ever having possible thoughts about him and that person. Walking over to Hilde he pat her on the head, she was just about the right size but of course he was probably going to pick on her too, she was just asking for it with that look on her face. "Your kinda short too. But your wrong I like cute shorts girls, especially pure bloods." He laughed and removed his hand from her head but still stoof next to her as he stared down at her, He hoped she wasn't a muggleb-born of anyone that could become offended by his last statement, he hated sounding like he was completely prejudice

Hilde spoke before she really thought about the consequences of her words. "I'm always looking for a new distraction," she said softly. A part of her knew full well she should just stay single and make a play for Shane once and for all, but the game of cat and mouse that they had going on right now was fun -- and Shane had a girlfriend anyways. She doubted that he would drop her just because now she was suddenly single. Maybe they were never going to be a couple. Maybe all they were ever destined to do was flirt with each other.

Xavier walked towards her and patted her head. "I am not short. I happen to be vertically challenged, thank you very much." She smirked up at the taller blonde, then added, "Why is it that you are not in Slytherin with the rest of us pure bloods? That isn't a very Fluffy Puffy thing to say, only liking us pure blooded girls." She stuck her tongue out a bit sassily at him, her emerald eyes locked on his ice blue. Yes, she was teasing him about his house, but she was curious how he would react.

Xavier wanted to offer to be her distraction, but he also wanted to flirt around a bit more and see if he could get her anymore fired up then she already seemed to be. Kissing and hooking up with people was always way more fun when they got all fired up and such, at least that was something he always found attractive was when they sometimes had an attitude or an edge right back at him. "Then why don't you try looking for another one?" He winked before he snickered, his mother often told him he go this ability to attract woman and flirt like an idiot from his father, or maybe even his Grandfather who had been with plenty of woman even after the love of his life had passed on many years ago. Whatever the case was, Xavier was proud to have had that ability passed down to him. "Hey..don't you play Quidditch?" He asked with a soft and curious smile, he had seen her in some of the Slytherin Team pictures from the past so he figured she had once been or was still on the team with his brother. Xavier used to play in Beauxbatons, he was a Chaser and sometimes a Keeper as he was quite good at playing both both positions.

"Nooo I think you are short, as for me not being in Slytherin...maybe it's because i;m not all that mean? And my interest is Pure blood is really only because my Mom kind of beat it into my skull that keeping the line pure was top priority." His mother was really strict when it involved muggles in the family, she really didn't like even hearing the word being mentioned by someone. Even now when he lived with his father, it was fairly obvious that his family had something against them and that he should take pride in his blood and keeping it pure.

Hilde couldn't help but smirk and raise an eyebrow when Xavier mentioned looking for another distraction. "Might just have to." She almost asked him if he was willing to distract her for a few hours but then thought better of it. Xavier was adorable and very tall, but she doubted that he would be interested in her. She couldn't help but feel a bit warm when he winked at her though. The boy did have potential, and she could just imagine what it would be like to hang out with him -- even just as friends.

Then suddenly he mentioned the magic word. Quidditch. Hilde loved to fly and to play the game. She was a fair chaser and keeper, but where she really shined was at seeker. Her smaller stature really helped her speed and agility, helping her to catch the snitch in her first official game out. "So you have one of those families like mine. Purity is all that matters. To be honest, its probably good that I did not go home for break while dating that half-blood. My father probably would have had a heart attack." Taking a step closer to Xavier, she poked him in the chest. "And I absolutely play Quidditch. I am an excellent player. Probably could fly circles around a gigantor like you." Hilde figured that it was time to give Xavier a nick-name of his own, since he insisted on calling her short. She shook her curls behind her shoulders as she tipped her head up to get a better look at him, attitude written in every feature on her face. "There is an advantage to being small after all."

Xavier playfully rolled his eyes, it seemed like she was going to play games right back with him, she was young so it took him off guard that she seemed able to do it quite easily. Whoever the guy was that she needed a distraction from better be able to handle himself or else she'd tear him up alive, he was still curious to see if he knew the guy or not but pushed away all thoughts about Hilde and the boy she into. "It doesn't look like your trying very hard to me." He coughed, not as if he were suggesting himself but rather that he hoped she noticed she was being sort of blind to the fact that there was a highly good distraction right in front of her. But Xavier didn't want to rush, poor girl just went through a break-up, knew his brother well, and was even roommates with Ariah so there was a lot of things that could get messed up if they were foolish about this.

"You wanna bet about that, I am probably waay better at Quidditch than you are shorty." Xavier had considered going Professional about it once or twice but didn't know what team he would want to go for or even if he had what it takes because he hadn't done Quidditch this year. If Hilde wanted to challenge him one day then he would no doubt take her on at the Quidditch Pitch sometime, he would never let a short girl take him out without a fight. "Guess it's good that I found you then instead of some other filthy Half-blood, wouldn't want daddy to get mad now would we." He whispered softly before he winked and crossed his arms over his chest, how he missed flirting and teasing girls to get their attention. Hilde was serving as a perfect distraction from his thoughts on Trilby an how much he had missed her, he wondered if she had found someone else already or if she had been feeling just as lonely as he had recently.

Hilde looked up coyly at Xavier, moving just a bit closer. It was completely stupid and could cause so many problems, but she started to think that it wasn't such a horrible idea as long as he realized that she was just biding time until the time was right for her and Shane to be a couple. "Maybe I do need to look a bit harder for a distraction." She raised her hand and placed it on his arm. "I probably should find someone that Daddy would approve of after all." She ran her fingers over his arm, knowing she was playing with fire but not really caring at this point. This could blow up in her face in a big way. There were too many connections if this went wrong. Ariah, Theodore, Aleyha, Alyssa. "Maybe someone that likes to get his butt kicked on the Quidditch pitch. Know anyone that might....work?" Hilde didn't care that she had just broken up with a boy not even an hour before. She didn't care that this could be a terrible mistake. She decided to just put the cards out there and see what happens.

Why not be bold for once, Xavier was a first class flirt and he pretty knew what he was doing and that he was pretty good at being a distraction most of the time. "I think that maybe..." Xavier said softly as he leaned down and swiftly brushed his lips against Hilde's soft ones, before he turned his head and straightened himself back out and gave her a sly smirk that pretty much said there was plenty more where that came from. He decided that he didn't care anymore, he just wanted a distraction and here was one ready and willing or so it seemed to him. "I think we can keep each other distracted for awhile...just think of it as an open Relationship." He winked and fiddled with his sweatshirt for a moment, think of it like they were dating but they weren't only dating each other. He didn't care if she fooled around with other guys or anything. Xavier wanted a distraction from Trilby and constantly being in his head, Hilde just had to help him out with this or he was going to go nuts.

"Psh, I've been playing Quidditch Much longer than you girly." He commented dryly sticking his tongue out at her before he brushed some of her hair away from her face gently and smiled cutely at her. He hoped she didn't mind him willing to do this, perhaps they could actually help one another.

Hilde closed her eyes as Xavier leaned in for a kiss. His lips were soft against hers, and it was over too quickly for her desires. "I think...that can definitely be arranged. I like that idea." An open relationship allowed her to be able to meet up with Shane whenever she wanted to, but yet, allowed her to have her fun while at school. She was still not willing to admit her feelings for Shane completely yet, just the same way he was not willing to admit his feelings for her.

Then he stuck his tongue out at her and tortured her about quidditch. If his looks weren't enough to seal the deal, the mere fact that he was a quidditch player finalized it. As he brushed her hair from her face, Hilde reached up and touched her hand to his cheek. "Yeah? Well, we can put that to the test on the pitch." Stretching up on her toes, she pressed her lips to his.

It relieved Xavier that she didn't want a serious relationship and just wanted an open one, as much as it meant to girls to date he was ready for anything like that yet. It meant that he could still flirt and keep his eyes opened for maybe someone out there that could fill that hole in his heart, and that meant that Hilde could get that boy she was after without having to worry about what Xavier thought. "Good, just...try to avoid letting my little brother in on this." He knew Theodore would flip and chances are even Alyssa would not be pleased with this decision that he and Hilde had made from this point on. On top of that they had just met tonight and now they were kissing and such, that was going to raise some eyebrows or become the gossip for some time.

"Okay, promise not to cry when I when I beat you." He answered swiftly just in time for Hilde to stretch herself up and press her lips to is, he appreciated hold bold she was to be willing to initiate a kiss with him so he figured he would award her a little. Xavier wrapped his arms around Hilde's back and allowed the kiss to deepen for a moment before he released her lips and grinned like a madman. "Your not a bad kisser...for a kid." He rolled his eyes and teased her again before he left her with another quick kiss, where she got her skills from he was unsure but he had to admit that he liked her skills. Hilde Lindstrom was certainly no amateur when it came to kissing or flirting in general, Xavier surely had to keep his eye out on this one.

"First off, I am not a crier. You better not be either," Hilde smirked back at Xavier after their kiss. He was good, she had to admit. He was not the same as Shane, but she could defiantly distract herself with him. And having a quidditch partner on top of it? Hilde could not ask for more in a guy she was seeing. Wow. How things have changed in just the course of a few hours. "Second? I am not a kid...but thanks, you are not a bad kisser either." Standing there with his arms around her, she couldn't help but enjoy the manly scent. It was like Tohoru didn't even exist to her anymore.

Then she thought about what he had just said about not mentioning things to Theodore. That might be a bit more difficult since she did happen to live with his fiancée. "Ok, well, what are we going to tell people? If we try to keep things a total secret this will blow up in our faces. I kinda live with Ariah and Aleyha after all." Hilde wanted to be realistic about things. There was no way they wouldn't get busted by someone in the next few months. If Xavier really wanted to keep this a secret, she would do what she could, but she was more afraid of what would happen if someone found out.

Xavier shrugged his shoulders lightly, he wasn't a crier on some aspects but he remembered how hard he cried when he was taken away from his Mother and forced to live with his father, he wasn't afraid to admit that he was able to cry but he wasn't a big crybaby about it. "I've had plenty of practice." He snickered, smiling down at Hilde, he had had so many kisses and hook-ups with girls during his short lifetime that it was insane to believe that he still hadn't given himself to anyone yet. As much as he flirted and did everything else, he was still waiting for that once special girl that would make his heart skip beats and suddenly he would find himself wanting nothing but her, he wanted to find his soul-mate before he ever went that far.

"You can tell Ariah, she won't be a big deal. But Aleyha just tell her were friends or study partners or something. As for Theodore just avoid the subject around him." He figured if Ariah knew nothing would really happen that badly, usually when she was asked to keep a secret she would do so. But Aleyha seemed to be close with his brother, chances were that if she knew she would tell him as quickly as she could, then again he didn't know how close she and Hilde were either so he could never fully judge what would happen. "How about I walk you back to your common room?" He offered quickly, suddenly feeling like it wasn't all that smart to be hanging around out here with a lot of people lurking around like they did.

Hilde smirked at Xavier as he mentioned to just avoid the topic around Theodore. "I believe that I can do that. As long as I don't talk about you in my sleep or anything." She stuck her tongue out at him, teasing him, before she moved to link her hand into his. "I would really like it if you walked me to my common room." She looked up at him with a smile, then moved to lead them to the stairwell that lead down into the dungeons. As they descended, Hilde asked him a few questions since they didn't really know much about each other yet. "So, what classes do you have this year? Might be goo to know so we can come up with a good cover story. Like, you are helping me with a class -- or I can be helping you review early years stuff for NEWTs."

As Xavier followed Hilde down to where the Slytherin Common Room was located he wrapped an arm around her shoulder as a last attempt to be cute and bond with her before he let her go for the night. He was relieved that she was willing do help keep this form his brother, even if Theodore had calmed down greatly over the year he still had a horrible temper at times that could be unbearable to deal with when you were the one he was upset with. "Talking about me in your sleep? I think I would feel greatly flattered." He snickered, he drooled in his sleep occasionally but he had never been known to sleep walk or talk while he was asleep, which was probably a good thing considered the harsh and scary family he lived with. The further they got down to the Dungeons the more he got creeped out, Xavier was not overly fond of the creepy old Dungeons nor was he fond of most Slytherins either.

"Well I want to try and be a Professional Quidditch Player, so my classes are revolved around that. You could always say I need help with Arithmancy..my aunt teaches that." He added it, if it involved Effie then there would be absolutely no questions from Theodore because he would really rather not deal with family.

Hilde snuggled against Xavier as they walked, moving lower into the dungeons of the castle. "Pro Quidditch? Sounds fun to me," Hilde said with a smile. "I am actually thinking about pursuing being a healer. But I hope you get on a team. I'd come watch you." She thought for a moment about the Arithmancy cover story. "I think that would work. I have that class this term. I am pretty sure that we could make that work for us."

She soon found they had arrived to the entrance to her common room. Pulling Xavier around the corner from it, she stretched up and placed a quick kiss on his lips, her arms wrapping around his neck. "I wanted to do that where we would not be spotted. Thank you for rescuing me tonight." Hilde placed another kiss to his lips, this time with a bit more passion than before. After a bit, she pulled back, trailing her hands down his arms as she moved. "Good night Xavier," she said softly, smiling at the new boy in her life, before turning and heading off to enter the Slytherin house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back