Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 15" Unyielding Elm Wand with Basilisk Skin Core, Makore Wood 15" Core of Dragon Heartstrings
The sun was shining, the breeze was light, and the clouds were fluffy like a pillow, and now, Kamaria Zhefarovich made her way down to the lawn of Hogwarts to catch up on her reading. She was the alternate Chaser of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team, and she did not mind. She had room for improvement and there was always next year. Kara felt the breeze against her blonde hair and her pale skin. She ventured outside many times and yet, she never seemed to have a tan. Kara brought out a notepad and a quill with ink inside of her bag which hung over her shoulder and rested close to her hip. She walked across the lawn with a light smile on her face. This would be perfect to write a letter to Danny Boyd. She found a tree and she went to it, before turning her back against it and sat down on the grass. It was dry and almost soft. This was comfortable, more so than in the musty common room.

She scooted her legs up and she wrote up a letter. She whistled for her small owl to come to her, which she did. She tied the letter around the owls leg, whispered where to take the letter and the owl soared off into the sky. Kara let out a soft sigh and she started to write some poetry before she set it aside and retrieved her book Hogwarts: A History. She flipped through a few pages and she started to read and she smiled. This had so much information and she saw this as light reading. She enjoyed to learn and now she was learning about the original Hogwarts. The building, the enchanted ceiling, everything. It was just too good to enjoy. The smile on her face indicated that she was enjoying herself, reading and wondering what it was like to go to the original Hogwarts, just once, for one day.

It was an exceptional day out so Dannii decided she might as well spend it outside. I'm starting to look like the living dead anyways, might as well get some sun Dannii thought. Dannii changed from her pajamas and put on her new favorite shirt and jeans. Dannii was just about to head out the door when she remembered she also had to wear her prefects badge. "I will never get used to this" Dannii said to herself pinning the badge on her chest. It was an honer to be made prefect, she just wasn't confident she was the best person for the job. Dannii walked through the halls of the school trying not to notice all the friends that were hanging out. A suddenly loneliness sparked inside Dannii and she tried to make it through the castle faster. Why do I feel so lonely? I have Azerail... And my cat Dannii tried to tell herself. There were tones of people who's only friends were there cats, and they weren't crazy were they?

Dannii pushed open the heavy wooden doors and inhaled deeply. Once the fresh air hit her lungs she felt a little better. Dannii stuffed her hands in her pockets and began a destinationless walk. There were people dotted here and there, most were still in the castle. Dannii thought about going to the quidditch pitch for a fly, but she remembered she didn't have her broom with her. I'm not going back in there. Dannii was so wrapped up in her thoughts she didn't notice the blonde girl sitting on the ground just a few feet infront of her, or the ginger tabby that was stalking her. The Hufflepuff prefect was considering going to the Forbidden Forrest to make sure no one was trying to get in there when she felt the sharp pain of cat claws digging into her leg. Dannii gasped and kicked her leg back sending the cat flying. "poop! Ninja what the hell?!" Dannii yelled still alarmed. Dannii checked on the cat. He seemed to be okay, just a bit stunned.

The fourth year Ravenclaw was far into her book to pay attention to the surroundings around her. Students walked by, not acknowledging Kara as she was into the history of the pages, as if she were there on a documentary trip. It was amazing for her. Kara loved history and everything about it. She enjoyed being here in the pages, the wonders of History. Kara could not wait to take that class again next semester and learn more about history. This semester was boring for her. Nothing was really challenging or interesting right now. She was incredibly bored with classes right now. Things could not be going even worst right now. Kara’s finger flipped the pages as she continued on reading, her eyes never catching the orange tabby that was stalking a poor girl’s leg. Kara tapped her foot on the grass as she continued on reading through the wonders if the history of Hogwarts. She had nothing else to really do right now, so she had to spend her time doing something which involved reading and learning. Kara jumped when she heard a yell.

Kara dropped her book, and her liquid silver eyes glanced around when she saw something she had never seen before. A cat fly. It landed before her, and she glanced up at the girl that did it. She seemed familiar. Wasn’t she the girl that hung around Slytherin Prefect, Azerail, a lot? Kara saved her place in the large book and placed it by her. She set the book aside, and as a lover of cats, she was not fond of seeing someone send a cat flying, but then again, cats did surprise people and all, and she knew from experience that pets will attack you. Kara stood up and she approached the girl whose name escaped her. Her expression was that of someone that was normally cold, and cold eyes, but the light smile changed it as well. She looked gentle, almost. Kara spoke, “Um, yeah, nice kick if you were kicking a ball. Did the cat attack you or something?” The end of her question ended with a light laugh, her Bulgarian accent tying with her words. It was better than the British she had when she first arrived, but now, she was taking back her other side of the family’s heritage.

Dannii rolled her eyes as her cat started to purr when she got closer. Of course this would be his idea of a fun game. "You have to stop sneaking up on me" Dannii said gently scratching Ninja behind the ear. Dannii looked up at the girl that had spoken, she didn't sound all to impressed that Dannii had kicked Ninja. "Yeah he snuck up on me and dug his claws into my leg. I should be used to it by now, he does that kind of stuff all the time." Dannii said petting Ninja one last time before he ran off to chase some creature in the grass. Dannii couldn't help but smile, he was such a stupid cat. Dannii looked up at the girl, she seemed nice enough, well not completely scary at least. This is my chance. Be nice! Dannii told herself. "I'm Dannii, nice to meet you" Dannii said holding her hand out for the girl to shake.

Kara thought that the girl here talked an awful lot. But Kara did not mind, she was just reminded of Damian because well, he would never shut his mouth if his life depended on it. Her silver eyes graced the cat as he scampered off. She had a cat as well, a Persian but she was so lazy and all. “I have a cat too,” Kara said, “but she is much lazier than that one.” It ran in the nature of those types of cats. They were easily scared and nervous as well. Kara shrugged lightly, and she stood up to her full posture, which was rather tall anyhow. It was how Danny mistook her for a fourth year or something back when she was a second year. She shook the girl’s hand softly, as Kara was a friendly person – for the most part. “I am Kamaria, but people call me Kara. Nice to meet you too… Wait, is your last name Merrythought?” If this was Dannii Merrythought, then she was the one that Azerail was hopelessly in love with, which was something that Kara adored from afar. What was it with Kara and Hufflepuffs lately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back