~Beautiful Day~

Roswald Holland

Mr. Hollawarth had organise a small secretive wedding just for Lila without her knowing about it. Of course they were going to have a much bigger ceremony than this, but today it was only for a few close friends and family. The location he had chosen was near a beach setting, so she would think it was sort of a date not an actual wedding going on. Roswald waited outside, the setting looking rather ordinary to everyone on the outside. Once she had arrived, in a white gold trimmed chariot. Roswald smiled to see his fiancée. He greeted her with a kiss, taking her hand as they walked in the somewhat crowded beach house . Table were set already and a aisle appeared right in front of them, as everyone stare and admire shouting out. "Surprise!" Roswald smiled as he flick his fingers and he phase down to his tuxedo looking charming as ever with a broad smile. A servant appearing beside Lila to present her with the finest wedding dress ever. "I couldn't wait Love." he smiled finally speaking for the first time. He knew it was a lot to take in all at once, but he couldn't wait any longer. He was madly in love with Lila Carla.

[Lila were going to godmode the kids in here. And if you don't like the dress you could always change it ^^]

(love the dress :wub: )

Lila wasn't surprised when Roswalld, like many other times asked her for a day together. She was more than delighted to be with her fiancée. She smiled as she watched a chariot come to take her to wherever it was that Roswalld wanted her to be. Must be the best date, she thought happily. Lila was dressed in completely casual wear and a part of her was feeling nervous for being under dressed for the special date.

She was surprised to see the location that Roswalld had chosen. A beach house and the decorations were also very good. Her lips broke into a smile upon seeing Roswalld and she kissed him back. Entering the beach house she nearly jumped as Roswalld said 'surprise' and Ben, Kasey, Jon, Jay and Maddiie all appeared in front of her.

Grinning as she understood what this was all about she hugged him and said "Thank you" Smiling broadly at the wedding dress that was so beautiful she couldn't have found words to describe it she nodded not being able to say anything as her eyes were becoming watery in happiness she went to change her outfit.

Everyone had cheered as Lila made her way towards the dressing room with the help of her two daughters. Roswald, Jay and Jon walked up front waiting at the altar, while Ben waited for Lila to come out. He was going to walk his mother down, as Roswald waited nervously. The woman to perform the ceremony stood in the middle of the altar, laced in a black robe, with golden trims all around the edges of the robe. She had her tawny hair pinned up holding a book, that contains all the laws of the wizaring world. It wasn't a muggel wedding, she wasn't going to speak from the book, it was more like a signature to their wedding. She had already recited the words she had to speak, for now she waited as well patiently with a warm smile.

[Just godmode Kasey and Maddiie coming out. Kasey maid of honour and Maddiie bridesmaids. You'll come out last with Ben ^^]

(thanks for guiding me through ^_^ )

Lila could hold the happiness that was filling her at the moment to receive this lovely surprise and she couldn't believe that Ben and Kasey knew it all along and she hadn't discovered it till the last moment. Smiling at her reflection in the mirror as she put on the beautiful dress and the matching jewelery that had come along with it she felt like a princess and her face was lit up with happiness making her look more beautiful.

Kasey and Maddiie walked out first and then Lila started feeling a bit nervous. Ben took her side while Kasey and Maddiie who were the maid of honor and the bridesmaids respectively walked down the altar ahead of her(?) and Ben. She smiled radiantly at all Roswalld, his husband to be.

They reached the front and she whispered to Ben "Are there any more surprises for me?" But as she had expected, Ben didn't sell himself and thus Lila wondered maybe if there was a honeymoon or something. She couldn't help with these thoughts. Although this was her second wedding she felt just as nervous as she had felt in the first one.

She waited for the ceremony to begin with a little nervousness. She looked at their kids, all happy because they were finally getting married. This was the best surprise she had gotten so far and she loved her family for making her so happy.

[Your welcome :wub: ]

Roswald watched as his lovely bride strolled down the aisle as everyone watched her. He felt the back of his throat swell up a bit, he cough a little because he know what he was trying to hold back. The tears of joy were slowly sneaking behind his briefly close eyes, but he held back. He didn’t want to tear now, at least not yet. The music being played filled the air as Lila finally made her way down the altar. “You look beautiful” Roswald whisper his words spilling from his lips. He said it loud enough for her to at least hear him, he felt overwhelming inside.

Everyone admire the bride and the groom, as the woman would step forward smiling at the both of them. Carefully she held the book in front of her, but without even opening the pages of the ivory thick texture she would speak her voice echoing inside the dwelling of the beach house. ” Friends, Roswald and Lila have invited us here today to share in the celebration of their marriage -- their wedding.
We come together not to mark the start of a relationship, but to recognize a bond that already exists. This marriage is one expression of the many varieties of love. Love is one, though its expressions are infinite.
It is fitting to speak briefly about love. We live in a world of joy and fear and search for meaning and strength in the seeming disorder. We discover the truest guideline to our quest when we realize love in all its magnitudes. Love is the eternal force of life. Love is the force that allows us to face fear and uncertainty with courage.
But, you must "be of love a little more careful than of anything."
For the giving of yourself in love is difficult, for you must learn to give of your love without total submission of yourself. Therefore, in your giving, give your joy, your sadness, your interest, your understanding, your knowledge -- all expressions that make up life. But in this giving, remember to preserve yourself -- your integrity, your individuality. This is the challenge of love within marriage.
Roswald and Lila, you are marrying because you enjoy each other's company and because you want to be together. You are marrying because each of you can grow in humanity and in love more fully while touching the other. You are marrying because you can be more trusting of life as life mates. Keep this understanding of your marriage fresh and alive in the days ahead.
In marriage a family comes into being. Be joyful in your family. Bring to your family an appreciation of the beauty of each other. Bring to your family a sense of comfort and strength. Bring to your family a joy and thankfulness for being together.
Marriage is a good estate. Bring to it joy. Bring to it the joy of this hour. Bring to it the enjoyment of each other.”

Once the woman was done she asked if they had vows to recite, Roswald chose a poem he once heard a long time ago. With his hands wrapped around Lila's he recited each word, with love and admiration for he truly meant each word. Once he was finished, he listen onto Lila his heart still beating a mile away, as everyone listen most close to tears.

Jay was standing besides his brothers Jon and Ben, holding both Lila's and his father wedding ring. He smiled watching the ceremony continue,as Maddiie and Kasey looked in awed. The whole family was up there, as their friends and family watched the love story finally come to a unfold.

[I don't own these words >,<]

Lila heard the compliment from Roswalld and smiled. "Thanks" she said as a deep blush rose across her face as he complimented her. It wasn't as if it was the first compliment or that she hadn't been through much more than this when Roswalld was concerned however today she was a bride and she couldn't help but blush.

She listened carefully to the words of the lady and unlike in other weddings where they just meant some words, here they meant much more. It was as if each sentence had a deep meaning to their life and it was simply a touching moment to hear her describe love and their soon to be husband-wife relationship.

She grinned as Roswalld took her hands into his. Smiling all the way as she heard his touching poem her eyes became watery. She wasn't an artist sort of person and hadn't planned anything to say at all.She felt embarrassed due to this so in her shaky voice due to everything being so emotional she said "Its so sweet of you to think abo..ut the poem".

Her cheeks went red again as she said "I don't have any poems...just a number for you. '143'" she said smiling as small tears escaped her blue eyes. She didn't know if he would be able to catch that teenage thing she had just told him.

Roswald laughed a little, 143 he remembered. "143." he bit his lips trying to hold his anticipation of wanting to take a hold of Lila in his arms, and kiss her like he never kissed her before. His desire were strong, yet he maintain still, though it didn't stop himself from saying "I do." Everyone heard his little outburst and started to laugh, the woman performing the ceremony chuckle softly along with the rest of them. "Not yet dad." Jon said with a amusement, patting his shoulder. "Sorry." he turn slightly red, but remain smiling either way.

The woman finally spoke once again. "May the rings be presented please." the woman said as she looked on towards Jake.

Jake walked towards the bride and groom, standing before them he presented them with the rings. "Good luck Dad." he smiled at Lila, than went back standing at the side, next to Jon and Ben.

Roswald, please look into Lilac’s eyes, and into her heart and repeat after me?
" The woman recited the words for him to repeat. Roswald spoke clearly but slowly, "I, Roswald Hollawarth, take you Lila Russell, to be my wife, my partner in marriage. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I vow to love, honor and cherish you."

"Do you Roswald, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" asked the woman.

"I do" Roswald said with a wide grin.

Now it was Lila turn, the woman would look towards Lila and smile reciting the words to repeat.
"Lila, will you look in Roswald’s eyes, and into his heart, and repeat after me? the woman waited till Lila acknowledge that she would as she spoke the words to repeat.
I, Lila Russell, take you Roswald Hollawarth, to be my husband, my partner in marriage. I promise to be true to you, in good times and in bad, in sickness, and in health. I vow to love, honor, and cherish you."

Once Lila repeated those exact same words, the woman asked, "Do you Lila take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" .

Lila grinned as she watched Roswalld say '143' to her. Watching him say 'I do' before the lady had asked to she laughed along with everyone else to see how impatient Roswald was getting to kiss her.Smiling she looked at the rings, they were very beautiful.

Hearing each and every word that Roswalld said to her she felt like the happiest woman alive. Then as it was her turn to make the vows she spoke in her soft voice but the words could be heard clearly and this represented that she was very sure and loved deeply this man who stood before her.

"I, Lila Russell, take you Roswald Hollawarth, to be my husband, my partner in marriage. I promise to be true to you, in good times and in bad, in sickness, and in health. I vow to love, honor, and cherish you" she said with a true smile on her face as she gazed into Roswald's eyes forgetting the whole world for the moment as she said the words.

"I do" she said smiling for her fate had chosed such a beautiful husband for her and brought happiness once again into her life.

Roswald was about to kiss her again but this time he stop himself, as each ring was given to the bride and groom by his son Jacob. "Thank you." he mouthed and smiled as the woman once again spoke.

"Now Roswald, turn to Lila and repeat after me. With this ring I thee wed." and instructed him to guide the ring to Lila appropriate finger.

Roswald inhale slowly and smiled holding the ring between his thumb and index finger. Taking Lila hand within his own, he smiled and almost choked the words, only for them to come out smoothly he repeated. "With this ring I thee wed." he smiled, his lips trembling overwhelming with so much emotion. He mouthed the words "I love you forever to Lila."

The woman than turn to Lila, "Now Lila you turn to Roswald and repeat after me. With this ring I thee wed." she too instructed Lila that appropriate finger, Roswald smiling as he watch.

Lila smiled as the the lady said to do the ring ceremony. She smiled as Roswald slid the ring onto her finger. It shone in the lights and she grinned as she took the male ring and put it onto his fingers as she heard the words 'I love you forever'. "With this ring I thee wed" she said smiling at the man whom she would now call her husband.

It was such a happy moment and she couldn't help the little tears of happiness that slid down her eyes. Quickly Kasey came with a tissue ensuring the bride's mascara and other eye make up wasn't ruined. Smiling at her daughter she turned her eyes once again to Roswald as she waited for the lady to pronounce them husband and wife.

The woman smiled as she stepped back, giving the couple their personal space. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You make kiss your bride."

It felt like forever when you was waiting for that moment to come. Becoming anxious the feeling sinking in deep, till sets of words and action finally relief anxieties you once was harvesting. Roswald took a hold of Lila wrapping his arms, nestle them as the nape of her back. Without another word spoken, he planted a everlasting kiss, fully on her soft petal lips, with so much love and affection, he knew he would be close to shedding just a few tears.

Everyone around the newly weds broke out into cheers and wishes for their future together. Their children join in the celebration, embracing their parents together, it was such a picture perfect moment. Luckily Roswald had hire someone to capture those moments, the photographer taking picture of the united family, at every angle that they could, catching even up to their first kiss.

Roswald was overwhelmed with so much emotion, after thanking his family, he slides his arms under Lila. Sweeping off her feet, he held her close to her chest and pressed his lips against her more, show more passion than the last. Just like Edward had Bella, and Jacob had Nessie~~Roswald had Lila to call his own forever. "I love you......" this time he said these words out loud. "...Lila Hollawarth." he finished admiring his beautiful bride more than ever.

[n,n so cute should we finish this off with their first dance?]

Lila heard the words as the lady spoke them. Before she could walk forward Roswald had taken two big steps and filled the gap between them. Lila smiled happily as she wrapped her arms around his broad back as she kissed him back passionately. Lila felt the love and affection from Roswald's kiss and tried to return it all back. Soon more tears spilled from her eyes. Kasey and Maddiie were stretched to breaking point as they ensured that the make up wasn't spoiled.

After the embraces from her family and friends and all the congratulations and the cheering she finally found herself back into Roswald's arms. She smiled as he easily got her of her feet and was kissing her again. She pushed herself into the hollow of his chest as she kissed him back.

She grinned as she heard him refer her as 'Lila Hollawarth'. It sounded so perfect, the most beautiful words anyone had ever said to her. "You'll make me cry" she said wiping of her tears as she gave him yet another kiss. Her lip gloss had been spread all over his lips but she didn't care. "I love you" she said hugging him.

Roswald laughed, "I just hope I make you cry for the richest importance in life, as I promise to never hurt thee." he said whispering making a oath, that he already pledge with his life. The newly weds getting drown by family and friends, and bits of petals and rice being thrown around in the air.

After hours have passed and the altar had already been removed, everyone had feast, and witness the cutting of the wedding cake. Only two individuals orb to the center of the room. Roswald guide Lila, holding her hand as he stop to face her.

"May I have this dance?" he asked her with a boyish grin, already resting his hand of the small of her back, twirling her half way around, as everyone stared.

Jon, Jay, and Ben smiled as they watched their parents perform their first dance. "Soon that will be you out there." Jake poked at Jon and Ben. "Right like that would ever happen." Ben nudge his brother back, "Yeah I wouldn't be talking Jake." Jon teased, as the boys whispers in a hush conversation.

The music had filled the atmosphere of the room so lovingly, as Roswald motion his wife across the marble floors. He felt as if though he was floating on air, following his wife steps though he was leading, he fell a little behind. Roswald wasn't the greatest dancer in the world, and he knew this ahead of time. Thank Merlin the music selection was more mellow and ballad, he was able to maintain his steps of the melody was slow as this.

Lila smiled as Roswalld said that he would never hurt her. It was all happy moments like she had never thought and Lila wished that time would come to a halt and she would be happy like this forever. Hours passed as they had the feast where so many items were amongst Lila's favorites and she was glad that Roswald had put a vegetarian section for her and Kasey's sake.

Even the cake cutting and eating was delicious and she couldn't wait to see the photos that were constantly being shot. When Roswald asked her for dance she said "Course you may". Smiling she put her hand into his and started dancing slowly on the dance floor. She had known Roswald for long to know his dance wasn't the best so although he was leading her she danced slowly trying to maintain the beat of the slow song.

Soon they were joined by the kids and other guests. As the night closed in Lila was getting tired and she would be more than happy to get a nice private time with her husband and clean the make up that the girls had put around her eyes.

As the night finally come to an end, Roswald and Lila finally said goodbye to their guest. The beach house was becoming emptied by the minute, until only the family was left behind. Roswald smiled at his kids, Ben and Kasey were officially part of his family. Who would have figure he would end up with five in the end, perhaps even more in their later future. The dwellings was brought back to its original setting. For now its were they would be staying for the rest of the weekend. Roswald and Lila had already changed into something more comfortable. He sat with his arms wrapped around his new bride, when all five of their children appear just in front of them.

"Hey you five, what's going on." he asked with suspicious, he could tell they were up to something. At first they played off with no intention being here instead of going out tonight, like they had planned to. It was till than they came out with a gift of their own, they had each saved up enough money to plan their parents honeymoon to the Islands of their choice. Roswald couldn't believe it at first, but thanked them genuinely. It was planned after Maddiie and Ben graduation. 'Yeah just so you don't miss our important dates.' Ben teased looking at Maddiie as she agreed laughing as they all wished their parents goodnight. 'Oh don't forget you'll be staying at the Hilton suites!' Kasey called out disappearing out the doors with the lot of them.

Roswald chuckle looking at Lila, "Hey those are your kids, I'm not claiming them anymore." he teased kissing lightly upon her high cheekbone.

Lila said goodbye to the guests and then finding herself once again in Roswald's arms. Watching all the kids come up to them even she found that they were planning on something. Lila thanked all of them smiling happily to be proud to have such sweet kids. "Thank you guys" she said hugging them goodbye.

Going back to Roswald's arms she said "I'm ready to have them all to myself...and you as well". With this she kissed him happily as she thought about arranging a little something special for her kids after their honeymoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back