Older Half | Creative | Arts

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Swishy Mahogany Wand with Veela Hair Core
Yellow for @Aurora Archer

Angel did not realize the task it entailed when she signed up for the rose deliveries. This would mean hunting down people and going up and down the stairs numerous times. She thought she would just find them in the Great Hall and with that plan, she took out the chalkboard that she brought from home and her set of colored chalk. She wrote the name of the recipient and held it up, walking around the tables until someone would call her. She knew her though as she was their team's beater. Angel, with a mother as a professional Quidditch player, took it upon herself to show support for her house team.

Aurora was sitting in the great hall, waiting for her sister to join her, when she noticed someone holding up a blackboard with her name on it. "I'm Aurora," she said, trying to draw the girl in.

Angel chuckled as she hurried over to Aurora with her basket and her board. "Yes, you are. I always watch your games, kinda thinking of going for beater instead of keeper like my mom.", she giggled, taking the rose from the basket. She had the note stick to the stem so it was easy for her to see which went to who. "This is for you.", she handed it to her.

Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for being my friend.

- Kiara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back