Beach Party

Adrian Rowan

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Oak 12 2/3" Core of Griffin's feather
There was a huge secret that Adrian Rowan was currently hiding. Currently, he was under the identity of Tyler Lanchester, a common Beach boy that was a partier, a rich surfer, and a ladies man. Though Tyler's attitude was not that different than Adrian's attitude. Tyler was supposed to be a nice guy, one that could make someone swoon with words and touches, though Adrian's attitude was brave, deadly, prejudice, and very competitive. Though his competitive nature worked both ways, but Adrian overall loved muggles and everything about them, which was why he always went to the United States to party out like a muggle, and to catch the waves from the Gulf of Mexico in Florida. So, Adrian, now going by Tyler, pulled up to the parking lot in a nice silver car. He stepped out of the Honda, and he closed the door, allowing his mint colored eyes to pass over. There was a huge party he was throwing, and now, everyone was here in their bikinis and swimming trunks.

Tyler Lanchester has taken over, and all wizarding thoughts left his head as he raised his arms up and lifted his white shirt right off of him, and he smiled a brilliant one. Around this beach, he was well known, and that was what he liked. He had friends, all muggles, and he had something that he did not really have before. Power. He could command over the beach, but he never did. Instead, he asked one of his bros to get him a surfboard, and once he had it, Tyler ripped off his sandals and sped toward the beach. He raced into the ocean, making sure to not swallow any of the salty water. Waves, they were beckoning to him, and the twilight sun shone upon his tanned, muscular body. He felt a wave and soon, he was on his feet, riding the water. His hand outstretched to touch the wave itself. Tyler was loving this. He felt like he was on top of the world, and plus, this brought in the almost naked women to him, begging him for a ride on the waves. Then they could make out or something. Tyler loved the attention, and he was good at what he did. Upon the third wave he decided to ride, it was a monster. Tyler let out a 'Whoop!' of excitement.

Samantha Daisy was a typical twenty-one year old woman. She was currently on a break from studying at a University and was fully intent to spend her Christmas break relaxing and partying until the Holidays were done and over with. She liked to party but didn't get to do it so much these days. Samantha did like to party but she was more of a shopping and going out for lunch with her friends kind of girl. And during parties she was often the girl would rather be out playing volleyball or something that just sitting around and flirting with guys or drinking. Samantha was, well a down to earth sweetheart who just mingled with the wrong crowd. Still they were her friends and whether or not they were considered as a bad crowd. They had all be very good friends of hers since they were young and some even attended Tilton with her, so they had been around awhile. She would continue to be their friend until something caused them to part ways as well.

Samantha was currently on the coast of Florida with her two closest friends for the Holidays. She didn't know what possessed her to come to such a sunny state when she was used to colder weather of Massachusetts. If she were home right now Samantha would probably be working at her family's bakery, sleeping in, or shopping. So this beat all of that but she couldn't help but feel awkward about being here. They were at this beach party being thrown by this Tyler guy that she had never met. They were actually invited by some guys that had been checking them out while they were tanning, what creeps. Still it was nice of them to give the girls something to do tonight. Glancing out at the waves with her summer green eyes Samantha giggled with her two friends as they watched some young guys get all excited over the waves they had just surfed. It was cute to see a guy get that excited over anything. "I wish I could surf." Samantha told her friends as they giggled again. She had no idea if they were giggling at her or the guys again. The twilight sun shone down on her lightly tanned skin, this time of day was nice. And now Samantha was dying for a Smoothie instead of one of the drinks everyone else was offering. she told her friends that she would be right back and to wait up for her because she was going to run and get a smoothie from a stand quickly. About halfway through the crowd Samantha stopped to look at the surfers again, one guy in particular caught her eye. She saw that he had blonde hair and was really good at riding the waves. Samantha was close enough to feel the aves on her feet but her light green eyes were still fixed on the surfer before she smirked to herself and went to get a smoothie.

His eyes went over to spot one girl. She looked absolutely hot, and he had never seen those curves before. Tyler was so amazed with how hot she looked, he was not paying attention to how high he was going up the wave. The surfboard tattered back and forth. Before he knew it, the board soared over the water and Tyler was in the air. Tyler landed in the warm waters of the ocean, and he emerged to the surface before the wave managed to push him down once more. His eyes opened beneath the water, and he saw a school of jellyfish. Oh, crud! he thought as he broke the surface, breathed in and grabbed his board. He pushed his soaking body out of the water and onto the board. He paddled with the board over to the shore, where he stuck his board in the ground, where the sane kept it standing upright. Tyler let out a sigh and shoved his blonde hair out of his face, sleeking it back. His eyes wondered the beach, where some girls whistled at him, and other guys waved.

"Careful if you want to go into the water. There is a school of jellyfish around. Hey, if we are all behaving like young adults, I will get out my sailboat and take a few..." Tyler told the crowd, while the inner Adrian was smirking at how gullible these people - muggles were. But he loved how they worked. Tyler saw where the girl went that made him wipe out completely. Tyler approached the girl as she went toward the smoothie bar, and he walked beside her for a moment. "Can't say that I have not seen angels," Tyler said with a light smirk, "that is, until I saw you while I was out owning the waves." Tyler, while he was kind and passionate, could come on a little strong, which was exactly how he was playing his cards right now. He knwe how to draw in schools, yet what he dealt with were girls that just fawned over men like him. "How about you and me, on a boat out in the ocean? Get to know each other a little more..." Tyler gave her a flirtatious wink.

Samantha was close the Smoothie bar when someone approached her and started to walk beside her. She would have just passed it off as coincidence but then he started to talk to her. Her eyebrow raised at the guy as she continued to walk to her destination. Who the hell was he and why was he talking to her as if she were a piece of fresh meat or something. "Weren't you the guy our there that fell of his surfboard? If so, then you totally owned those waves." Samantha pointed out how he fell and how she considered that to totally not be owning the waves. She didn't really like pick-up lines and she didn't really like guys like this either. Well she did and she didn't at the same time, what she didn't like was how they acted like they knew they could get a girl and treated them all the same, they were usually players. It was one thing to want to get to know a girl but to go out and act like that? It was endearing but not necessary for him to do to get her attention. Samantha finally reached the Smoothie bar and quickly ordered a Banana and Coconut Smoothie before paying the man and waiting for a moment. She was able to get the glance at the guy who had spoken to her for a moment before she averted her summer green eyes to the man making her smoothie. Samantha figured she shouldn't have looked at him at all because that may or may not have encouraged him to keep being obnoxious. Samantha was not good at warding off guys because she was sweet tempered for the most part, when a guy like that approached her the only thing she could do was give him meek little insults or harsh moments and hope he went away. If this guy didn't leave her alone eventually she would run out of preplanned mean things to say to get him off her back. Samantha just wasn't good with anything romantic at the moment.

Samantha received her smoothie and once she poke a straw into the container she took a quick sip of it and smiled as a thank you to the man who made her smoothie. The guy said something else and this time she snorted and lowered her smoothie down a little. "If you drive a boat like the way you surf, no thanks. Besides I need to be getting back to my friends anyways. Later." She gave him a small wave before she went back to sipping her smoothie and starting off in the direction that her friends were last seen in. Hopefully he would take the hint and leave her alone. Perhaps he was a guy that was rejected often, or maybe he had never been rejected. To be that cocky it must have been the second assumption. There was plenty of pretty girls at this party for him to interact with so her walking away shouldn't be an issue.

Tyler flushed a red, and his arm stretched and went to scratch the back of his head. Wow, he had never been...rejected before. Because he had money and good looks, all girls he spoke to never seemed to get enough of him, but this one. This one rejected him. And that just made Tyler want her more. Girls never rejected him, but when he thought about what he said, the nice guy routine that he was told was normally what women did not want kicked in. Wow, he sounded like an ass, didn't he? He might need to lower down the pick-lines and such, and he might have to protect his ego at the same time. Before Tyler could even retort about his waves and all, and save himself from the embarrassment, she was walking away. She was walking away from Tyler Lanchester. Oh no, that did not happen! The guy at the smoothie counter was laughing at him, and Tyler shot him a cold look obviously inherited from his family, before he cursed in Russian for someone making him feel like a fool. Luckily that was under his breath and no one would hear him, or understand him. Using his long legs and muscles, he chose to do the one thing that he was told never to do: Chase after a female that was walking away.

"Hey, wait just a sec there, sweetheart," Tyler managed to catch up to her before reaching the friends, thankfully. Tyler held up a finger to catch his breath. Normally, he would be complimenting how the body looked or something like that. But now, he figured that was not the type of remarks to get this one. He did not even know why he was trying so hard as well. Tyler continued, "I don't wipe out often. Just when I see a pretty girl, and I happened to have looked at you. Solid truth, man. But I guess I sounded like an ass back there, huh." He could not believe that he was actually explaining himself like he was. Normally, he did not try this hard. However, he wanted one more shot, and that was it, "Okay, I'll make a deal, you sail with me, in my boat, and actually...talk to me, and I will leave you alone forever if you hate me afterward. But if you don't, I will keep bugging you until you say yes." Instead of having anything flirtatious or seductive glimmers on his face, it was just genuine and almost sweet. But in those eyes, Tyler was embarrassed. And it was easily read in there.

Samantha was eager to get back to her friends and quickly because she didn't want to be around that guy and they had plans tonight. She and her friends planned on attending a bonfire that was being held on the beach tonight before they all headed over to the Boardwalk for a fun night. But they needed to hurry if they wanted to find a good place to sit and everything. Her summer green eyes caught the image of her laughing friends and he legs were about to carry her in their direction but then she heard someone running after and the creepy guy from the Smoothie Bar was back. Samantha rolled her eyes when he told her to wait just a sec and even used sweetheart in the sentence, this guy really had no idea to speak to a girl did he? For some reason she actually decided to wait and see if he would humor her once again. She took another sip of her smoothie ad she place on of her hands on her hips and waited for him to starting spewing out more obnoxious words that she could honestly care less about. His story about wiping out was a little weird, she didn't see how someone ordinary like her could make him wipe out like that. "Your still sounding like one. I find it hard to believe you wiped out because of a girl. You lost your balance was all." Samantha told him after another sip. A guy she knew through one of her friends passed by and she waved to him with soft smile on her face before she turned them back to the Smoothie guy. She did have to admit that he was fairly attractive and would probably be the type to please just about any girl, perhaps he would like to hook up with one of her friends. Maybe she would ask him later if he would be interested in one of them. They could use someone to hook up with so they would quit griping about guys like they have been doing for the past few weeks.

"Listen...I have plans tonight. And I'm not really interested in you to be honest. Maybe you can see if one of my friends want to go with you instead if your looking for some company. I'm sure one of them would love to go." She pointed a finger in their direction and shrugged her thin shoulders that was covered by a thin cotton shirt, so she wouldn't get to badly burnt. Parts of her bikini top could still be seen through it though. Hopefully he got the hint that she wasn't all that interested, but she was offering him a failsafe if he really wanted a chick to hook up with that badly. Samantha was under the impression that this was what he wanted from her. Thats all they ever wanted from any girl.

"Hey, I never lose my balance. I am just easily distracted and don't pay attention to where I am going when I am distracted, all right?" Tyler was still appalled that she was not buying his story, when it was the truth! He could have lied and said that he wiped out on purpose, or that was another deviously good looking man that wiped out, but he did not. Tyler let out a sigh and almost wanted to just smack himself for continuing to act like the biggest ass in the world. He had his nice side, but he never liked to bring it out. Not in the muggle world. He wanted to be nice to his family and all. But he could do whatever to any girl he wanted - so he thought. Tyler needed to be sly about getting her to hang out with him. He really wanted to impress her and he did need to know some knowledge about the muggle world at least. As much as he knew about muggle contraptions, he did not know much about how they bonded and all. They were human, so he was going on that. Some girls seem easier than others, but that was the same way as it was in the wizarding world as well. Wow, some girls were just hard to get with.

Tired of being rejected, Tyler thought of another plan. If he hung around with one of her friends, then he would be hanging out with her too. That should do the trick. Tyler smirked down at her. "Fine, let's have it your way. I'll hang out with one of your friends, and then you will see just how awesome of a man I am," Tyler told her, his voice full of confidence as he walked down toward the her friends, his eyes on a blonde that was not with another male. He cast his smile that would melt any girl's heart and he said, "Hey, Tyler Lanchester here, let's go to the boardwalk and hang out for the night. I know the best rides - other than my boat of course." Tyler was good, because he had her. What he hoped now was that one of her other friends would beg the girl to come along as well. What bothered him though is that he did not even know the girl's name that he was truly after.

Samantha rolled her eyes. "I kind of doubt that. Your kind of annoying actually." She said referring to her seeing what an awesome man he was if he hung out with one of her friends. The only thing she would probably see with him hanging out with them was that he couldn't resist a pretty face and just like to mess around. Knowing them he'd have one of them out of their clothes and into his arms by the end of the night. And Samantha would be the one dealing with the girl the morning after being all upset after she was abandoned and left alone by him the next morning. But it would keep him off her back and get him interested in something else which was her goal. Her green eyes followed him as he went over to one of her friends, the blonde one who was also known as Allie. Samantha had to resist the urge to roll her eyes because she figured that she would keep him very much entertained for the remainder of the night, because frankly one of that girls few talents was putting out for any guy she possibly could. Even if they were friends Samantha was never afraid to admit to herself that her friends were a bit of a pain in the butt sometimes. She usually only hung out with them because in her youth at school her parents money and pretty face got her sucked into the popular group and forever stuck that way because she would rather not get into the drama of losing her friends or anything that usually followed the harshness of high school and being a teenage girl. Samantha continued to stay where Tyler had stopped her and sipped her smoothie because she wasn't sure if they were going to run off on her or if she was wanted over there. She was still close enough to hear the conversation though and felt annoyed as soon as he began to talk.

"Well imagine that, my friends and I were all about to go out to the boardwalk anyways. Care to join us? I'm Allie by the way." A loud cough was heard in the distance as Samantha sputtered on her smoothie. Her two friends looked over to her before they waved her over and told her to come quickly. She wasn't going to get out of this was she? Samantha however now wanted to smack Allie across the face and then drown her in the Ocean. With an annoyed sigh she threw away the last bit of her smoothie in a nearby trashcan and headed over to her friends. She shouldn't have said anything. "I think I'm just going to go to the bonfire instead." Samantha told Allie with a smile and went to turn. Too bad her blonde friend was too quick for her and grabbed her quickly by the shoulder to make sure she didn't go anywhere. This was pure torture for something she obviously did in the past wasn't it? "Nonsense. You don't mind if Samantha hangs out with us do you Tyler?" Samantha blanched. Now he knew what her name was and that was the last thing she wanted him to know or ever discover. That meant he was getting to know her better and actually had something to talk to her about. How was she supposed to get away now? The only thing she could do was hope that he said he minded and preferred to hang out with Allie alone.

"I'd love to," Tyler spoke with a mischievous look in his eye. Though he had mint green eyes however he was currently under the effects of a potion to change his eye color so that he would not draw too much attention to himself. By the end of not this hour but the next, he knew he would have to take another vial of it. At least it did not have much of a taste. Tyler was under the color of blue today, though some people could have sworn that he had a normal green, however he brushed that off. Half the time, he did not brew the potion right and turned his eyes green. He always told someone that they were drinking too much and needed to slow down, to which they would agree. Tyler now turned his blue eyes to the girl named Allie and like a normal guy, put his arm around her shoulder. She really seemed into him, and Tyler was eating this up, more so when she asked if he minded that Samantha - the girl that was rejecting him - came along.

A smirk curled along his lips and he said, "Of course I don't mind if Samantha comes along." Tyler loved the fact that he was getting to know many girls, names and all, and no one even knew his true name. Though when he was being a muggle, he often forgot that his real name was Adrian. Sometimes, living two lives was harder than it looked. He glanced over at the boardway and he started to lead the way. "We better go on so that the place doesn't get too crowded." By now, he had already forgotten the blonde girl's name, but Samantha was still in his mind, as well as in his eyesight. He would not leave her alone, and he was bound to use this girl to get to her in some form. This would be much too fun for him. Tyler smiled at the other girls, before he turned his attention to the blonde, yet those blue eyes still glanced over at Samantha from time to time.

Samantha wanted to bury her head in the sand and scream with fury right now, why in the world would he actually accept the invitation to hang out with them? She really didn't want to spend her day with him around because she had been looking forward to tonight until he came along and pretty much shattered it like a glass window or something similar to that. "I really think that-" Allie rolled her eyes and nudged Samantha before her eyes rolled and she followed after her blood friend and the ever so obnoxious Tyler. Their other friend and her guy followed behind too but since they seemed to really love showing affection in public Samantha preferred not to hang with them either. So her night would be spend alone and without some male company which was the way she wanted it to be, she didn't really need a guy to keep her feeling good about herself. Usually she just needed her friends but since they were acting like a pair of lovesick fools. The group headed towards the boardwalk and by the time they were within the boundaries of it, the lights switched on and the carnival came to life. The water washed against the bottom part of it and Samantha smiled to herself when she smelled the familiar smells of fair foods and rides. Every time she saw Tyler look back at her she gave him a dirty look because she didn't want him getting any ideas.

"So Tyler, are you form around here and do you have a girlfriend or anything of the sorts?" Allie asked as she stopped and paid for them all to get into the fairgrounds at the boardwalk. Samantha would have paid herself but it was too late and she was a little distracted by Allie's question. Oh god she wasn't going to date him or anything was she? Samantha didn't know why it bothered her but it did. Samantha cleared her throat and tried to walk around them as Allie stopped, she didn't want to get caught up in this. She knew what was going on.

Tyler was glad that this girl, oh yeah her name was Allie, was so pushing toward Samantha. It would not be fun if Samantha was not going to tag along. This was probably one of the only ways that he could even talk to Samantha. He had to get to know her, and wonder why she made him want her so much. Samantha had something about her, for a muggle. She seemed like the type that he could really get to know, somehow if she would just come through with him. Tyler had never been this determined about anyone or anything before in his life. Tyler's blue eyes roamed over to the other couple whom were enamored with each other. He almost felt bad that Samantha did not have anyone, but she could have fixed that if she had just gone with him. But no, she had to be stubborn. Once the lights lit up, and the smells gathered in his nostrils, Tyler thought that he was in heaven even though he had came here many times. Tyler glanced down at Allie when she asked him a few questions.

Tyler shook his head casually as she paid for their ways in, "I don't have a girlfriend. A girl has yet to capture my heart so why bother? And I live in an apartment right here in the city." Tyler was really living this lie of his, and he was enjoying it because it was just nice. "Hey, Samantha, you live around here or have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" Tyler smirked lightly, as they were walking through the boardwalk. He pointed at the ferris wheel that could seat all of them, but he figured that the enamored couple would be by themselves. Tyler was currently showing more interest in Samantha right now than Allie, but that was to be expected right now anyway.

Samantha figured that eventually Allie would go around asking Adrian if he had a girlfriend and if he was around here or anything. She always went around asking guys like that before tried to snatch them up and seduce them into spending the night with her doing, gross stuff. Samantha just preferred not to be around it and if she could she would leave right now so she didn't have to witness seeing poor Tyler get sucked into her web. And to see poor Allie get sucked up into his cockiness. "Allie you just met the guy? You guys might as well just screw one another now and get it over with." Samantha ran some fingers through her honey brown beach tossed hair and let her summer green eyes shift over to the couple that was slowly getting more and more annoying for her to be around. She didn't know why it was bugging her so much but just listening to the two of them was giving her an automatic headache. It was probably because she hated Tyler to begin with and Allie always bothered her with the way she acted with boys. It was all so familiar and Samantha really just didn't want to be apart of it right now so she was trying her best to get away and get off on her own for a little while. It would give them time to one another and to get what they wanted to do done and over with so they could ditch Tyler and get back to hanging out with one another. Samantha just wanted to spend her vacation in Florida without him.

Tyler asked her some questions and Samantha rolled her eyes. She was going to ignore him for a moment but then decided that this would maybe get him off of her back. "No I don't live around here, and yes I have a boyfriend whom I happen to like him very much." Samantha commented boredly as rubbed her arm and stared off onto the ocean, it was almost fully dark outside and she couldn't see much of it but it gave her something better to look at than Tyler who probably looked pretty smug right now. For some reason she didn't like how persistent he was on trying to talk to her and get her attention. she didn't like him and wanted nothing else to do with him. "I think I might go get something to drink." Samantha huffed and pushed some of her hair out of her face as she tried search around for maybe another drink stand that she really liked. She checked to see if either of them was going to stop her.

Tyler glanced over at Samantha and raised an eyebrow. Screw each other? Is that what Samantha thought that he was going for? Oh no, he was not going to go for what was under Allie's pants. He was going for Samantha. Whether or not it would be a good idea, he was going to dump Allie on a corner where she belonged, and then he would go for Samantha, because she belonged in heaven or something. There was something about her that just drove Tyler wild. Tyler wanted her, and he did not know how he was going to have her. But he knew, he knew that he wanted her with a passion. Tyler continued to hang on to Allie though, but he had a feeling that he would not be around her for long. If she kept putting herself out like that, he will drive her to the corner. He did not want to sleep with anything and end up getting tested or something. Tyler wondered what is going on with Samantha, and why not give him a shot? "You know, what if I don't want to screw anyone? What if I believed in no sex before marriage?" Tyler gave Samantha a smirk. Though when he heard that Samantha had a boyfriend, Tyler was a little unnerved. "Does that mean that I don't have a shot with you?" And then she tried to go and get a drink. Tyler immediately left Allie to go with her. "Come on, let me meet your boyfriend." He smirked completely, and easily, and it was something that he wanted. Tyler wanted to see him. Samantha's boyfriend.

Samantha had to admit that Adrian had a point, he very easily could be one of those people that believe in purity before marriage and all that stuff. But she wasn't dumb and she knew a guy who liked to sleep around with many girls when she saw one. "You look very far from the type to believe in that, you've probably been with so many girls you can no longer keep count. " Samantha didn't know much about Adrian's real life either, if she did then her opinion on him might have changed quite a bit. She didn't know that Tyler wasn't his real name, or that he wasn't from Florida and wasn't a typical every day male who came here to surf. She was a believer in magic somewhere out there but she really had no idea when it came to this, there was much more than ever Samantha knew. All she knew right now was that she knew he was as innocent as he was trying to come off as and she sort of wished she would cut the act. She had seen it all before thanks to an incident between Allie and her ex-boyfriend. And she would never let herself go through something like that again, if she could help it at least. It seemed that gher mention of a boyfriend got his attention though, maybe he would love her alone now. He started to speak and Samantha wanted to kick herself, he was so damn persistent about this!

"No you don't have a shot with me. And you never will either so you might as well quit tying now before you make me mad and I go home." Samantha muttered as she headed over to the drink stall with Tyler in tow. Samantha turned her head and let her summer green eyes lock onto Allie who looked really annoyed but walked off with a wave of her hand, hopefully she would wait up for them because Samantha intended to dump Tyler back on her once again, she was already tired of him. He was like a lost little puppy dog that followed someone around all the time. She wanted to kick him for it. "Why do you want to meet my boyfriend?" She stopped and narrowed her green eyes as her honey blonde hair framed her face, it was close to dark now but she could see him so easily. He looked devilish. Of course she didn't really have a boyfriend but she still wanted to know why he cared. If she kept up her lie maybe he would go, maybe she could even say she was planning on getting engaged to push it further and maybe scare him off?

Tyler mentally wanted to prove Samantha wrong. He actually knew all the girls that he had been with, and some of them he was too drunk to even resist. He liked them, that was for certain, but they had to go back to other states which in the end disappointed him. Tyler shrugged once and he muttered, “Only slept with four girls, that was all, and I still remember their names.” Though some of them, how many times he had slept with them he did not know. Nor did he wish to really. Tyler could not help but be as persistent as he was because he was thoroughly interested in Samantha, though he had to act like he was interested in the girl named Allie. Tyler did not care for her at all, and he would not mind telling her that but right now, that was the only way to get Samantha to hang out with him. Using girls was not in his area of expertise but this would have to do for now though. Tyler would have to play this off and get it to where he would end up at the victor here, with Samantha in his arms. He was not going to stop either, and that smirk on his lips and that twinkle in his blue eyes revealed that to be true. Tyler laughed and he said, “Oh, I don’t mean to make you mad, I am just curious and all.” So, she said that he did not have a shot with her.

To him, until he saw that boyfriend, she was free game. Tyler told her that he was not going to leave her alone until she at least rode on his boat with him. He was not going to become a liar. He was going to fulfill what he thought was the best and he would see it through. Tyler heard her question and he answered smoothly, “Oh, no reason. Maybe we can be pals or something, I don’t know. And maybe to see that he is real…real nice that is.” He covered himself up but once he glanced at his reflection at the drink stall via plastic, he noticed something. His eye color, changing back to their mint green color. Oh poop! thought Tyler as he quickly turned and he dug into his pocket for that potion vial for blue eyes. He opened it and drained it, before pocketing the empty bottle. He had at least another hour before the potion wore off, and he did not have anymore on him. Tyler also hoped that Samantha did not notice anything, because as a muggle, she should not even know that people like Tyler existed, and then she would know that Tyler was nothing more than a fake. A wizard in fact. Tyler started to walk off in the direction of Allie once more.

Samantha was a little surprised that Tyler had only slept with four girls, sure that was still a lot but at the same time it wasn't as much as she though he would have been with. "And how many girls have you made out with? Four is still a lot of girls to sleep with though. I'm going to bet that Allie will end up as your fifth too, just try not to hurt her." Samantha received her drink and paid the person running the drink stand. She had ordered a Muggle soda Coca-Cola which was one of her absolute favorites. Samantha grabbed a straw and popped it into the drink before she took a big sip and stared at Tyler. She actually hoped he did hurt her actually because it was about time that Allie was the one suffering from a heartache and not Samantha. It always ended up in tears and problems for her so it got bad to the point where she was now anti-boy. That is why Tyler didn't have a poop at all with her, before her relationship issues she would have at least flirted back with him. Maybe even gone on that stupid boat ride he was so intent on getting her to go on earlier. But now there was nothing for either of them because she didn't trust boys and she especially didn't trust any that Allie had an interest in. A breeze blew the ocean air to Sammie's nose and she smiled softly before taking another sip, Samantha had always had a really pretty smile or so she had heard so she never refrained from smiling when she could. Taking her mouth off the straw her summer green eyes narrowed at Tyler for a moment before she shook her head. "Whatever you say. Why are you over here anyways? Aren't you supposed to be hanging out with Allie?" Samantha asked as she started to head back towards the area that Allie was in. Once over there she would tell her and Tyler to go chill out on there own because she was going to head back to their place for a movie night or something. Samantha didn't feel like well, really spending the evening outside anymore. Especially when Tyler was following her like a little lost puppy or something.

”Well seeing as he lives back in my old hometown, it’s unlikely that you’ll meet one another. He’s a really sweet guy though, I could maybe see myself marrying him y’know? Hey-what did you just drink?” Samantha was smiling until she saw Tyler drink something out of some strange vial. Was Tyler drinking an energy drink or was it something she didn’t know to know about. After a moment of walking they had reached Allie. Her suggestion was about to be asked but it seemed that Miss Allie has some physic bone to her because she smiled and brushed some of her hair over her ears. The look on her face made Samantha want to throw up. ”So I think that maybe I should let you two hang out for the night and head home to watch some movies or something. I kind of feel like th-” Allie interrupted. ”Oh that sounds like an even better idea! Tyler want to come over to our place for movies and stuff?” Oh will the gods just take pity on her and let her be? What was it that made it impossible for her and Tyler to just go their separate ways and have nothing to do with one another. He was handsome, that much she could admit. But he was an a jerk and clearly someone who just liked to get some action. Samantha crossed her fingers behind her back that he had better things to do.

Tyler only laughed when she asked how many girls he had made out with. Oh she was something else, wasn't she? He had not counted that though. He was not going to put an estimate out either so he ignored that question. Though he looked a little disgusted when she said that Allie would be his fifth. "Um, no. The girls that I slept with all had some sort of relationships with me, not just a one-night-stand, so no thanks. I do have some morals, you know." Tyler did not know how he could have accidentally slipped up and drink a potion right in front of a muggle. He felt almost stupid for doing something like that. He should have been watching the clock. Tyler went to the stand and ordered a muggle Sprite to get the taste of potion out of his mouth before he took a sip of it. He made sure that there was no taste of potion in his mouth again as he continued to make his way over to the group with Samantha. He smirked, "Well well now, pretty open with this? If I was in love with someone, I would not go on about it like that to a complete stranger. And you didn't see me drink anything, you are out of your mind." Tyler tried to erase the fact that she did not see anything but hopefully she would just drop that part of the conversation because he did not have a cover story for that. He did not know that there were energy shots out there as small as the vial he had.

Drinking out of the straw of the cup of Sprite, his blue eyes on Allie this time. However, Samantha was bent on leaving, and Allie just invited him over for a movie night. After researching about movies, he knew that more than one could last at least as long as his potion did. Alas, as much as he wanted to keep bothering Samantha, he could not leave to go with them to go watch movies. Tyler had to think of a good reason other than No, I have to keep up with my Muggle act and I ran out of eye color changing potion. He could not say that. Tyler shook his head as he put his hands on his hips. He said, "I afraid I can't. I have to be at my place in about an hour, to do something that requires no one else to be there other than myself." He almost sounded stupid by saying that, but right now, he was almost panicking because he realized that he made a slip up in front of a muggle, one that he had his eyes set on. He had to go make some more of that potion and then turn in for the night. He had other things to do, and the only time he had left here was not long enough. He needed to know Samantha more. But how can he get to know her without his potion getting int he way?

Samantha looked clearly surprised when Tyler told her that all the girls he actually had relationships with were the ones he slept with. He also claimed he had some morals so Allie wouldn't end up as his fifth, even though that was a good thing Samantha hoped he didn't think she would end up as the fifth because she certainly wouldn't. "I have to admit I'm slightly impressed. I don't know why any girl in her right mind would want to be in a relationship with you though." Samantha told him honestly. Was there really a girl stupid enough in the world to believe his words and the lame lines her used to attract females with when he first met them. Thats was not what Samantha was into at all. She wanted a real guy and if Tyler happened to have a real person inside of him somewhere she would be very interested in seeing who he was. That was what she was looking for in an actual guy and unless she found it she wasn't interested really. "Well thats you and this is me. Obviously you've never been in love before Tyler." She winked at him before she turned her head and glanced at Allie for a moment. Samantha decided to drop the whole drink thing because it seemed that he wasn't willing to tell her so she wouldn't argue. That just meant that she would have to talk to him more than she wanted to. Hopefully it wasn't some form of alcohol or drugs because definitely did not want to be seen with him if he was into that.

Tyler had actually said no to Allie's invitation and Samantha had to fight to not grin and be rude. What he had to do didn't really make sense or anything but she wasn't going to question him about it because it wasn't her business to question anyways. Samantha didn't like it when people were in her business so she wouldn't butt into anyone else's. Holding up a skinny finger Allie wrote something down on a piece of paper after retrieving a pen from her purse. "Well he's The number for the place where Samantha and I are staying if you ever want to hang out. We should probably head back anyways, our roommate told us to be back soon." Samantha silently thanked her that she had left her cell phone off of it because giving him full access to her would be like giving a lion a piece of meat. Allie handed the piece of paper in Tyler's direction and smiled at Samantha, who just rolled her eyes at her. Once all of that was said and done Allie smiled and waved to the odd man before she turned. For a moment Samantha just stood there and stared at him. Then she snorted and turned away before waving him off. At least he was cute but after today she didn't want to ever see him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back