OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Marie’s fifth rose was to a name Marie thought she recognized from one of the quidditch teams, but not having much of an interest in sports, she couldn’t think of a face to go with the name. She thus decided to head to the quidditch pitch hoping she could find Solomon there. Solomon Tofilau was another name Marie loved, it sounded so nice and regal, and as if he lived in a castle outside of Hogwarts, and made her smile as she walked through the school grounds. When Marie reached the quidditch pitch she called out loudly to the students that were flying around. “Solomon!! Solomon Tofilau!!!” She hoped Solomon was nearby so she could deliver his yellow rose.​

Sully was trying to get in as much practice time as possible before the upcoming Quidditch match. It was going to potentially be Jacob and Willow's last game not to mention a chance at the championship finally. Spinning the quaffle in his hands, Sully paused when he heard someone calling his name, grinning when he saw a girl on the pitch with roses. Chucking the quaffle to a teammate, Sully descended, not bothering to get off his broom as he waved hello. "Hey, everyone calls me Sully. You got a rose for me?" He asked cheerily.

Marie smiled and waved back to the boy who flew down to greet her, happy to hear that Solomon, or Sully as everyone called him – was flying around the quidditch pitch after all. “Sully! Right! Yes, I have a rose for you!” Marie exclaimed, moving to offer the yellow rose and the note accompanying it to Sully. “Happy Valentine’s day!” She added happily.​

Sully!!

Thanks for being the best chaser squad member and an very good friend of mine.

I love your energy and the positivity you bring along.

Noel

"Sweet, thanks," Sully said, taking the rose happily and grinning at the note from Noel. He'd started slowly drifting away from the girl who'd delivered it and had to tilt his broom back towards her a bit to recenter himself. "Do you mind putting this down over there for me? Ta," He said, handing the rose and note back to her and nodding to his bag that he'd left over by the bench.

Marie smiled when Sully seemed to be happy with his rose and giggled as she watched him fly back slowly as he read the note. She was a little surprised when he handed it back and asked her to place it near his bag by the bench, but she was happy to be of assistance. “Oh, sure! Anything for a prince!” Marie exclaimed, turning to place the rose and note on Solomon’s bag before waving at him to show him the flower was safe.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back