Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi was not on her mood today, her mom just owl her that the limited dress she like just went out. She made her way to the great hall, stomping her feet in her every step she make. Lexi walked faster toward her house table, when someone bump her shoulder. "Watch it geek!" She shouted, lucky the great hall was not that much crowded.

Merlina pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose and began putting her books back into her bag as she made to leave the Great Hall. It wasn't necessarily her fault that she bumped into the older girl who should also have been looking where she was going. Merlina stopped abruptly and looked at her.
"I am not a geek just because I am a Ravenclaw does not make me one" she told her, her Italian accent thick and making her English a little difficult to understand. She hated being called a geek or anything of that nature.
"And perhaps it is you who should watch where you are walking".
Merlina attempted to walk on once more.

"Yah, right. Not geek, its like you need another pair of glasses to see or perhaps..." Lexi said but trailed off as the younger girl who she bump into made to walk away. Lexi turned around, crossing her arms, "You should get a mirror." She called out to the girl, simply look at her made Lexi want to change the girl's outfit. "Your right, not every Ravenclaw are geek, but your a geek looking." Lexi even said it louder that some people can heard her from a distance.

Merlina could not believe this girl. Just because she was a Slytherin gave her no reason to be nasty to her.
"I already told you I am not a geek and my glasses are to help me to see not to make me look intelligent. If that were the case then you are in dire need of an extra large pair" Merlina was angry with the silly girl before her and her Italian temperament was unfolding slowly. She was still sore about how herself and Ryuu had parted as friends, it simply was not fair and now to have this girl give her a slagging over looking a certain way. Wasn't it bad enough that Merlina knew she was not pretty or even remotely close to it like so many of the other girls at Hogwarts.

"Me. Getting a pair of glasses?... In everyone's dreams yes. But not in reality." Lexi was now beginning to achieve another fight, well, Andrew's not here. So, i can fight to everyone. Promise are made to be broken, shuss. Lexi thought making her smirk. "You know?.. You need a make over, as in total make over. You look like an ugly ducking yourself." She retorted looking the girl from head to toe.

Merlina noticed that others were looking now and she knew she should walk away the girl was just a big pompous oaf.
"I .. I am not an ugly duckling" but her voice wavered, she had always considered herself the ugliest thing she had ever laid eyes on and now she was simply having it confirmed and infront of total strangers in the Great Hall no less. Merlina wanted a huge gaping black hole to open up and swallow the girl before it into it but that was not likely to happen.

"Why don't you just go drown yourself in your makeup bag?" Merlina had never resorted to an eye for an eye before and hated doing so but this girl would simply not leave her be and yet, Merlina still didn't walk away. It was almost as if she were rooted to the spot.

"If ... if anyone were to dream about you it would be ... a nightmare" with that the eleven year old girl actually stuck her tongue out at the Slytherin and turned to walk away again.

Lexi gasp, the girl just stick her tongue out on her. No one would be so strong to do that on her, "You think your strong, huh?" She said under her breath, Lexi took out her wand and pointed it on a jug of orange juice. "Wingardium Leviosa." She chanted at the jug and levitated it. "Hey, free shower on the great hall. Lucky its orange." Lexi called out again as the girl walk away. She twirled her wand for the jug to be up side down, making the liquid out of the jug. It was a great moment to see a first year getting wet on a orange juice, she already did it twice. All her victims are first years.

Merlina was about to simply ignore the girl and keep walking when she heard a spell being cast, she turned to see a jug of orange juice floating over her and turning upside down. She had no time to move out of its way as first a few drops and then a deluge of orange juice poured over her.
"Why did you do that? You are an insufferable person. You should be locked up for all of our safety" she spat at the Slytherin, rattling her brains for the spells she had learnt which really weren't that many. She didn't know how lumos and nox would help her out here or accio for that matter. All she had were words anyhow as she remembered her wand tucked safely into her bag. She was drenched from head to toe, removing her glasses which were sticky she put them into her skirt pocket before looking back at the girl.
"You'll pay for that you nasty person".

Lexi smirk as the girl was soak in orange, "Thanks for the nick name, i appreciate it." She said sarcastically. She loves being sarcastic and she loves to annoy people. The girl was out of words, when the girl took her glasses and place it on her skirt. "What, are you going to fight back?..." Lexi looked at the girl from head to toe again and said. "Then its on." making her wand twirled on her fingers.

Merlina looked at the girl in exasperation, no one was coming to help her and it was not fair. Did they all think it was hilariously funny for an older student to be harrassing a younger one and one without a wand. She rooted around in her bag for hers but realised it wasn't there, she turned to look at the girl with almost panic in her eyes. Where in the name of Merlin had she left her wand?

"Look back off blonde, I've never done anything to you. You've had your fun now leave me alone ok" perhaps she could battle with words but it was highly unlikely that this girl would settle for that. She made to move away again but the puddle of orange juice at her feet made her slide and she skidded in a heap on the ground. Her black bobbed hair fell about her face as she landed in an unceremonious heap. She was scarlet with embarressment now.

Lexi raised one eyebrow as the girl searched for something, she then smirk when she looked at her. "What?.. Is your wand lost?" Lexi chuckled, "Don't worry... I like fun, i wouldn't hurt you this time but next time you bump on me again... And your dead." She threat the girl while smirking, her gum's almost ached.

The girl walked away but landed on the floor as the girl slipped on the juice at the floor. Lexi laugh hysterically as the girl went red, she could almost saw it. "See, all geeks are like that. They are clumsy."

Jaken was enjoying a nice, cold glass of water at the Slytherin table. He wore his hair like he normally did, flowing and gently sweeping his shoulders. He also had on his leather jacket, with an outline of a phoenix on the back. He looked like the genuine bad boy, only he wasn't wearing it to look tough. His mother had bought him this jacket a few years ago, and it just now fit him. Jaken was also training his mind to hold onto that memory that assisted him in producing the Patronus charm. It was becoming better and better each time he practiced it. That was when he lost focus with his mind. Some girl's laughter.

His eyes turned, as well as his largely built body, and landed on a younger girl, picking on an even younger female. Jaken narrowed his eyes. He had seen this before, performed this action before. She was bullying the girl. Jaken recognized the girl from the Slytherin house, but could not pin her name for the life of him. Jaken stood up, his full height of over six feet. He approached the girl on the ground, and extended his hand to help her up. "It'll be okay now." He gave her a friendly smile, and his eyes were comforting. Jaken was closer to the first year than the other girl, so he had to help her up. Jaken turned his voice to the other Slytherin, the Seventh Year teen obviously not happy, "Is this your type of fun? Picking on people who are defenseless?" Jaken rolled his eyes in disgust. Not even he did that. At least his victims back in Durmstrang had their wands.

Merlina attempted to get up but the more she did the more impossible it seemed and she only slipped again and again. She chose to ignore the girl this time as she waffled on and on. As soon as she could find her wand she would definitely sort this whipper snapper out, she fumed silently. It was then that Merlina noticed a very tall Slytherin boy walk towards them and she cowered was he going to join in as well. Just when she was about to cry out in anguish though he stretched a hand out to her. She looked at the hand he offered and became speechless as he told her things were going to be ok now. She put her hand into his and was effortlessly lifted up.
"Thank you" she whispered very much aware of the condition of her clothing and herself. The boy was towering over her and though she didn't have her glasses on she could see very well that he was drop dead gorgeous. She felt as if she now had the biggest hero worship crush ever. She listened as he gave out to the other girl and marvelled that he sided with a Ravenclaw against a Slytherin but he was right, the girl should at least have waited until Merlina could have gotten her wand.
"I'm Merlina" she told him thinking herself stupid for doing so, why would he possibly even need or want to know her inconsequential name for, "Thanks again, really".

Lexi shook her head slightly while chuckling, she couldn't believe she's wasting her time on a Ravenclaw geek. But the thing is, she's smiling and her morning is well... Not boring anymore. Then a tall older boy approached the girl, he helped the girl and was now talking or rather talking dangerously. "What's it with you, we have our own lives. So, beat it." She spat back to the older boy, looking at his uniform she felt disgust. The boy was a slytherin, "Sorry, you've got to slytherin." Lexi made a disgusting look on the older boy, boy is the world changing now?

Jaken said simply, "Jaken Styx." He did not mind saying his name here in front of her. "And it's no problem." Jaken was naturally a sweet boy, but he had a temper. And this younger girl was pushing it. He folded his arms across his chest, the leather making somewhat of noise when he moved. He was larger than her, taller than her, and more importantly, more skilled and smarter than the younger girl. And she dared to speak to him like that? Jaken raised an eyebrow, and said in a calm, yet cold manner, "I'd watch your mouth if I were you. You have already done enough. I suggest you leave before you get into more trouble than it is worth."

Jaken may not be a prefect, but he no longer tolerated rule breakers. "We do have our own lives, now stick to your words and leave this girl alone," Jaken responded. He glanced down at Merlina and whipped out his wand. He nonverbally used the cleaning spell to remove the liquid from Merlina, and did the same for the floor. Jaken put his wand away once more, and wondered how in the world did this girl end up in his house? Slytherin was a house for the cunning and those who knew where their loyalties lay. This girl seemed like she did not know a thing at all, and Slytherins were supposed to know better. "Now leave." Jaken finished, and held his ground.

If Merlina could have sighed at that moment she probably would have. The boy who called himself Jaken was like something straight out of one of those muggle movies. She removed her glasses from her pocket and began to clean them as he then cast a cleaning spell on her and on the floor. She was speechless once again but even so could not resist sneaking a peak at the girl from around the side of the boy. Merlina could not believe how rude she had been to even someone so much older than her and from her own house. Clearly the girl had respect for nobody.

She waited to see if the girl would leave, slipping her glasses back on as she smiled up at the boy once more. He was positively scrumptious, if a boy could be like that. His tanned skin and long hair were the stuff of hero's for sure. Merlina went so far in her mind as to compare him with the tall pale features of Ryuu and she knew instantly that there was no contest for her. Still she was quite happy with how her 'hero' was handling the situation.

Lexi smile weakly, "I'll watch my mouth whenever i want. And your not my father to dictate me." she raised an eyebrow and rolls her eyes. Lexi tapped her left foot while weighing the other. "And i will not leave, because the great hall is a public place. It means its for all the students whose studying in this school." Lexi exclaimed angrily. She groan and went to sit, as in totally sit in the slytherin table.

Jaken shrugged, and shook his head. Someone needs an attitude adjustment. Jaken rolled his own eyes, and said, his voice completely calm, "I'm glad to hear that at least there is someone out there that you will abide to." Jaken smirked once more, and sighed. She did not get the message that when he said to 'leave', he meant to leave her alone or leave his sight. Though Jaken watched her groan and sit. It could have turned out more traumatizing if he hadn't of showed up at that time to interrupt. Jaken turned his back on the girl, and gave Merlina a smile, "I told you everything would be all right. Though I don't think there could be much studying done with that loud mouth of hers, but still."

Merlina watched in amazement as the girl left to sit at the Slytherin table, she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose before looking up at Jaken. She was wide eyed and awestruck.
"Wow, you're amazing. Does everyone do what you tell them too?" she could see how they would he cut a very imposing figure. She couldn't wait to tell Andromeda about this, though getting orange juice dumped all over her would be a bit embarrassing to say the least. She smiled once more at the boy.
"Yeah you did tell me and I'll believe you in future I promise" she extended her hand out to him "Thank you again Jaken Styx. It was a pleasure to meet you, circumstances not withstanding of course".

Lexi sat her eyes narrowed in front of a strawberry pie, she then looked slowly back at the boy. "Who he think he is? they are the same as Professor Styx... And i don't know why i said that. They looked a like." Lexi whispered under her breath, she looked back at the pie and smirk. The boy wont get away without a present from her, lucky the boy was facing the girl. "This should do the trick." Lexi said still whispering.

She took the whole pie uncut, Lexi stood up from her sit and walked at the boy who's busy talking to the geek girl. When she was inches away, she said "Oh, and by the way.. A present for me, its delicious." Lexi threw the pie onto the boy and smirk.

Jaken was smart. The girl would be doing something. Jaken cast a Protego around himself and Merlina, and just waited. Jaken shook his head, "Not exactly. Just the majority of the people." Jaken nodded, but he heard something fall to the ground. Apparently the girl had thrown a pie, and it bounced off the shield he had cast and onto the floor. Jaken turned to face her, and smirked, "Next time you want to start a food fight, make sure you know who you are dealing with. A seventh year like me is more experienced in magic, and not only that, can predict what your next actions are. You simply hate to be defeated, and is kills you inside, so you were itching to try to get the better of me. Now, go back to your own business before you attract one of the professors." Jaken rolled his eyes and shook his head. He was thankful that he even cast the shield or else that pie would have destroyed his leather jacket and sent him on a killing spree. Someone who had their mother die and have a gift from the deceased completely trashed was not a good combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back